• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Evil 2 - 0.69 Beta build 3 (QSP update only)​

Changes
  • More bug fixes (at least 12)
  • Code cleanup
  • Logic improvements
  • If the NPC isn't a whore or slave, their job will be listed on the detailed view screen (after clicking on their name) if they have one (most screens but not all - mainly the screens that show full NPC detail)
  • Beauty should be balanced out better through age groups (newly generated NPCs only)
I added two new console commands:

dynamic $d_ultra_fast_start

Combines all the console/cheat codes as mentioned here, plus creates a small gang for you (won't overwrite existing gang members if they exist).

dynamic $d_make_virgin_complete

Does the same thing as the 'Make Virgin' cheat except this also fixes the NPC's story. Please try it out and if it works correctly I'll have the 'Make Virgin' cheat use this code instead (should be superior).

Installation

Replace the two existing files with the two files in the 7z archive.

Updating your save game

Run this console command twice in the 'spectre1viper command injector':

gs'dyn2' & gs'dyn3'

Save your game afterwards.

Evil 2 - 0.69 Beta release post - read this if you haven't downloaded this version yet.

Last edited:

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Evil 2 - 0.69 Beta build 3 (QSP update only)​

Changes
  • More bug fixes (at least 12)
  • Code cleanup
  • Logic improvements
  • If the NPC isn't a whore or slave, their job will be listed on the detailed view screen (after clicking on their name) if they have one (most screens but not all - mainly the screens that show full NPC detail)
  • Beauty should be balanced out better through age groups (newly generated NPCs only)
I added two new console commands:

dynamic $d_ultra_fast_start

Combines all the console/cheat codes as mentioned here, plus creates a small gang for you (won't overwrite existing gang members if they exist).

dynamic $d_make_virgin_complete

Does the same thing as the 'Make Virgin' cheat except this also fixes the NPC's story. Please try it out and if it works correctly I'll have the 'Make Virgin' cheat use this code instead (should be superior).

Installation

Replace the two existing files with the two files in the 7z archive.

Updating your save game

Run this console command twice in the 'spectre1viper command injector':

gs'dyn2' & gs'dyn3'

Save your game afterwards.

Evil 2 - 0.69 Beta release post - read this if you haven't downloaded this version yet.
I don't think we (players) thank you (developers) enough for your unpaid work on this.
So thank you very much, i have fun with this.

There is one question, is there a way to disable the automatic decline of the relationship with people if you don't spend time with them?
I have a tendency to collect a relatively high number of pets and keeping the relationships high with all of them becomes more work than fun.
Maybe some expensive mind control device that keeps all my lovers happy and obedient automatically?

One small detail about the dynamic $d_make_virgin_complete command, it increases relationship to 120 (if it is lower).
Is that intended or a bug?

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I don't think we (players) thank you (developers) enough for your unpaid work on this.

There is one question, is there a way to disable the automatic decline of the relationship with people if you don't spend time with them?
I have a tendency to collect a relatively high number of pets and keeping the relationships high with all of them becomes more work than fun.
Maybe some expensive mind control device that keeps all my lovers happy and obedient automatically?

One small detail about the dynamic $d_make_virgin_complete command, it increases relationship to 120 (if it is lower).
there is already that expensive mind control device...
its called becoming a millionaire living in a mansion and have an hypercar!
trust me that shit pulls bitches harder then a magnet draws a virgin with an intact hymen ...
i wonder if there are virgins with no intact hymen´s?
that shit also works in real life,

bitches get hooked on the dreams of what they would do if they had your money...
i mean in their head it means "our money" which in practice if you allow it actually means
" her money" and our time to spend that money.. so you get fucked..
loose the money making time to be with her...
or pay for her shit while she gets resentfull because you are wasting "our time"
in useless shit like working... she does not conect work with the fancy shit you can buy her...
no matter how hard you try to explain it to her... it does not compute...
and when they get resentfull... you gonna get cucked, research Being Tom Brady was not enough!

so be carefull with what you wish for, that device exists...
but it hurts you far more then it helps if you do not learn how to wield effectively !

No, sadly neither the mansion nor the car helps with that.
I usually marry any story girl and also keep 8 maids around and a few others, rich MILFs and so on.
But keeping all of these at relationship 200 gets tedious at some point because it starts to drop after 1 week without attention.
So either a cheat that disables this or something in game, some super expensive high tech gadget would be very nice.
I would also take a automatic setting like "send expensive gifts to all my sluts each week" which costs 1000 per girl per week or so.
could work... but my point is that as long as you are their dream dude,
they drop points but not by much and certainly not in a way that giving them some attention does not restore you back to 150!
my guess is that your problem is keeping them at 200 every single time?

in one game i had half a billion in cash over 500 stores and 20 highteched up factories
and over 12 wifes, 15 girlfrends/sexual parterns, 95 whores, 30 drug den sluts, 25 running the streets and 15 in the gloryhole
once the new changes came where their parts tighten up if you don´t go there personally...
fuck i´ve been asking for a chance to hire a breaker or 2 to keep those bitches loose!
i enjoy breaking their minds, their bodies are just ways to do it...
once i achieve my goals just put them to work in the most productive way and be done with it
by the way i payed my 35k work force minimum 12 caps and maximum 20 and i still made massive products!

so i see your problem, except its not much of a problem if you can keep rotating them, now imagine trying to keep that many bitches on rotation!
fuck i even considered giving a discount of 1% for every inch a dude had while fucking a bitch... guess 5% discount is not much of an incentive!

Last edited:

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
there is already that expensive mind control device...
its called becoming a millionaire living in a mansion and have an hypercar!
trust me that shit pulls bitches harder then a magnet draws a virgin with an intact hymen ...
i wonder if there are virgins with no intact hymen´s?
that shit also works in real life,

bitches get hooked on the dreams of what they would do if they had your money...
i mean in their head it means "our money" which in practice if you allow it actually means
" her money" and our time to spend that money.. so you get fucked..
loose the money making time to be with her...
or pay for her shit while she gets resentfull because you are wasting "our time"
in useless shit like working... she does not conect work with the fancy shit you can buy her...
no matter how hard you try to explain it to her... it does not compute...
and when they get resentfull... you gonna get cucked, research Being Tom Brady was not enough!

so be carefull with what you wish for, that device exists...
but it hurts you far more then it helps if you do not learn how to wield effectively !
I usually marry any story girl and also keep 8 maids around and a few others, rich MILFs and so on.
But keeping all of these at relationship 200 gets tedious at some point because it starts to drop after 1 week without attention.
So either a cheat that disables this or something in game, some super expensive high tech gadget would be very nice.
I would also take a automatic setting like "send expensive gifts to all my sluts each week" which costs 1000 per girl per week or so.

Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022

I may be blind but I haven't found the code that reduces an NPC's relationship over time. I know it happens, I just haven't found the code that does this yet...

Your idea isn't a bad one and I could easily put an option like that in the game. It would give players a way to spend their hard earned money.

dynamic $d_make_virgin_complete - (relationship increase)

I put that in mostly for testing since an NPC won't tell you their story with a low relationship score. I'll remove that in the next build.

Thank you for your kind words and support!

Last edited:

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Thanks for the bugfix. Something wrong with the values. The vaginal, anal and oral go upto 50 and then randomly drop down. The 'corrupt' option in the cheat doesn't work properly either. I used the ' dynamic $d_ultra_fast_start ' after starting a new game. Don't know if this is because of that.

• Thinking Face

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
You'll soon learn that Warscared is our resident comedian. You can't take everything he says at face value. Some of his comments are pretty funny. :LOL:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Thanks for the bugfix. Something wrong with the values. The vaginal, anal and oral go upto 50 and then randomly drop down. The 'corrupt' option in the cheat doesn't work properly either. I used the ' dynamic $d_ultra_fast_start ' after starting a new game. Don't know if this is because of that.
The vaginal, anal, and oral values may be adjusted but only once hopefully. Min and max values, increases, and other factors are being adjusted in the code as we try and get the balance right.

The 'corrupt' cheat doesn't work on unique NPCs. If it's a unique NPC added by an event or story in the game, you have to corrupt these girl the normal way. I tested the cheat on non-unique female NPCs and it worked for me. Sometimes the girl's stats don't get updated on-screen until you do a task with them that causes the screen to update.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
noobtrain , one thing I have noticed in my new game - but just realized . I could send drugcouriers before tlking with Tony about the business and him introducing you to the contacts. When I had some woman in my addicts list I could offer them a job as drugcouriers immediately.

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
noobtrain , one thing I have noticed in my new game - but just realized . I could send drugcouriers before tlking with Tony about the business and him introducing you to the contacts. When I had some woman in my addicts list I could offer them a job as drug couriers immediately.
I checked the code and that condition is already there when inviting a girl to become a drug courier. It's possible that a cheat code could have enabled the option. You can check by entering the following in the command injector:

'<<tonyPay>>'

If the value is 430 then it assumes you've talked with Tony and the option is available.

The check isn't there when re-assigning an existing whore to be a drug courier. Fixed. Thank you!

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
You'll soon learn that Warscared is our resident comedian. You can't take everything he says at face value. Some of his comments are pretty funny. :LOL:
Yeah, i had the feeling the comment was not really serious but i used the chance to describe it a bit in detail. :D

Regarding the relationship decrease. It affects only some NPCs and which is pretty random.
I had games where all classmates stayed at their relationship no matter how long i ignored them, the next game it was the opposite.
For other NPCs it is individually different, some drop over time, some don't.

For sex scenes, the description for the blowjob does not seem to take her skill/experience into account.
Example girl with Throat:61
1701690131164.png
1701690152561.png
The second line in the first part is probably just randomized without any skill check because it is the same for all girls.
The description for the "fuck her throat" part looks like it does.

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
what's the preggo content?
Adult females can get pregnant and have babies in Evil 2. That feature has been in the game for years. As far as there being pregnant pictures and videos, there simply isn't enough of them to make it worth adding to the game.

Reactions: malpha92

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
If by "today" you mean "today in the USA" then sure, but USA is the richest of them all country and many Community Colleges are free or very cheap just because of that. In "dark society" higher education neither free nor cheap and sex workers not attend colleges. Drug addicts - yes, if they from rich families.
Lol, no. Community colleges aren't free in the states. They can be cheaper but still have to pay quite a bit in loans. Same goes for Universities, it's very high price to go to college here unless you have a rich family to pay for it all. In Europe, I hear it's free for most of their higher education so maybe you got them confused?

Reactions: KiraJames

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I dont want to read all the changelogs. Is there meanwhile a way to set/adjust the protagonists preferences?
One year ago the answer was "not currently". All the ingame ratings were based on preferences i dont share, for example, i'm not into fat tits and hate free for all sluts, those would get the lowest rating possible from me. So i had to check the lowest ingame ranks to find the girls i really want to see but there are also the really ugly ones. Adjusting the protagonists preferences would be more then nice, it would actually make them useful for those who dont want to become king pimp.
If its meanwhile possible i download it right away, if not, please think about it dear devs, you grant us complete freedom over our pathes and choices, then we need the basic freedom about our preferences as well ^^

Last edited:

Sane82

Aug 23, 2022
So what should I download? The base game is only version 0.55 but the update is 0.69 would that work?

Kaldin

Apr 21, 2019
how is it possible that a girl has casual sex with 8 guys or more and i (mc) take all her virginities????

Sharogy

Feb 27, 2022
anyone has a save with everything completed before the latest update? i removed my folder thinking that this was abandoned :mad:

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes