belophen

Feb 3, 2018
so... your descriptions says male protagonist only, but the tags still have futa/trans and gay content, does that mean we still get to be submissive MC or what ?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
So, no transformation and sex change in the game?
I played the original and it was okay. It had some TF aspects to it and many more choices as to sexuality and gender definitions. This one is a much more bare bones attempt. I am guessing that since the sex engine for the original was not that great i.e. the male protagonist could only top women, they developer decided to gear the game to the engine's limitations. I was hoping the original would be improved and provide more choices. I just tried it an the same sex scenes are still possible but they break the game. Too bad.
Correct. The original game had trans and female protagonists but it was a real mess and was loaded with bugs. EVIL 2 is more streamlined and I'm currently only supporting a male protagonist. It is a nightmare trying to code the sex engine for all scenarios and combinations (trans, gay, lesbian, female, etc.). This is why the original game was buggy as hell when playing a non-male protagonist.

I spent a great deal of time improving and creating a better sex engine. Haters will be haters. I don't pay much attention to them. If I attempt to be all things to all people, you won't get much new content. The original game was far too ambitious and didn't work well as a result. I won't apologize for my choice in making the game focused on a male protagonist. :)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
so... your descriptions says male protagonist only, but the tags still have futa/trans and gay content, does that mean we still get to be submissive MC or what ?
Players and moderators can submit tags that don't apply. This is the result. There is no futa/trans, gay, or lesbian content currently. Only the original game had them.

It is possible that I will support them in the future but currently they are not a part of EVIL 2. I don't have the rights to remove these bogus tags, go figure...

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
Fuck dude, good luck with this project. I liked the first one, but it felt short of what of it's ambitions wanted it to be. Hopefully your efforts will make it the great game it deserves to be.

Oct 16, 2017
Players and moderators can submit tags that don't apply. This is the result. There is no futa/trans, gay, or lesbian content currently. Only the original game had them.

It is possible that I will support them in the future but currently they are not a part of EVIL 2. I don't have the rights to remove these bogus tags, go figure...
Well, there goes my interest in the game, I was hoping for some potential futa/traps and good old lesbian content, wouldn't have been wrong being able to play as a futa, too. But I realize from previous comments that this had created lots of problems in the previous game, so I won't complain a lot, just a little bit, but not a lot :p

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
In the game, you create a male character and start life in the capital. The action takes place in a kind of parallel world where everything is basically similar to our world, but there are also differences.
This is like the most unhelpful possible statement. "Everything is basically the same, but some things are different." Maybe you should say "Similar to our world, but x y and z things are different"

Reactions: Swedra and Fungus

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
Correct. The original game had trans and female protagonists but it was a real mess and was loaded with bugs. EVIL 2 is more streamlined and I'm currently only supporting a male protagonist. It is a nightmare trying to code the sex engine for all scenarios and combinations (trans, gay, lesbian, female, etc.). This is why the original game was buggy as hell when playing a non-male protagonist.

I spent a great deal of time improving and creating a better sex engine. Haters will be haters. I don't pay much attention to them. If I attempt to be all things to all people, you won't get much new content. The original game was far too ambitious and didn't work well as a result. I won't apologize for my choice in making the game focused on a male protagonist. :)
When you mention "currently", this does imply that somewhere along in the future there's a possibility that people could have people or trans protagonist? Also is there a plan to make this a community project similar to what's happening with girl life?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
This is like the most unhelpful possible statement. "Everything is basically the same, but some things are different." Maybe you should say "Similar to our world, but x y and z things are different"
This is explained in more detail in the game. No one wants to read a wall of text. Perhaps I'll add more info... Suggestion noted.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
When you mention "currently", this does imply that somewhere along in the future there's a possibility that people could have people or trans protagonist? Also is there a plan to make this a community project similar to what's happening with girl life?
Once I get the male protagonist content working really well I'll consider adding a female protagonist option, and then possibly a trans, but it is a long ways off.

Turning a game into a "community project" isn't as simple as it sounds. Trying to get dedicated people working together on a free game is no easy task. I know as I've tried with other projects. I did ask for community help with sending me videos to add to the game. Only two people responded. That was just for videos, trying to get others to cooperate on even more than that is difficult. I've had such a hard time trying to puts teams together that I've just settled on doing nearly everything solo. I've been at this for many years.

Johnathanm

Dec 19, 2017
Include some feminization, chastity, sissy stuff for the only male character and alot of us are sooooo down

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
QSP is a text based game engine (like renpy for vn). I think it was created by a russian dude for his game.
Games made with QSP usually looks like html made life-sim games but on the bigger side.
Can be quite fun once you get used to it and if life-sim are your thing.
Wow that's cool

I learned to like HTML so I will like this

thank you

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
If you get a job most of the time there will be an option to go to work when at home during work hours.
where can I see those work hours?
PS: I don't know if it's intended, but starting a new game with an old character directly pushes you in to school, even if (as me) you've picked up to work for the military.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
where can I see those work hours?
PS: I don't know if it's intended, but starting a new game with an old character directly pushes you in to school, even if (as me) you've picked up to work for the military.
The work hours aren't posted anywhere. After a day or two you learn when to go to work due to the prompt at home. I don't understand "new game with an old character" since this game was just barely released. Save games from EVIL are not supported. EVIL 2 only works with EVIL 2 save games. If you attach your save game I'll look into it. What job did you sign up for? Military is a temporary job in game creation and you are advanced to after your service ends when starting in the capital.

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
EVIL 2 only works with EVIL 2 save games. If you attach your save game I'll look into it. What job did you sign up for? Military is a temporary job in game creation and you are advanced to after your service ends when starting in the capital.
When you start a new game, you have 3 options - create a character, create your own story and "play with an old character"or something like that. I'm talking about the third option. Also - first bug.

bug.jpg

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes