noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I might be blind, but I can't find girl that I picked up in a club and had invited her to stay a night.

Not sure if it will be any helpful, but only saves of it that I have is before ending night and right after day report.

Edit: Was " weekly_max_female_relations=1 " cheat changed so it doesn't max incentive anymore?
Fixed the bug with the disappearing girl. If you haven't moved on from this point you can fix her using this console command (end_of_night.sav):

$loc[npc]='lover' & otn['<<you>>,<<npc>>']=100 & otn['<<npc>>,<<you>>']=100 & dynamic $d_sex_story_presex

The 'weekly_max_female_relations=1' cheat should be working. Some girls can't have an incentive value of 150 due to other things distracting her (marriage, another job, college, etc.).

Reactions: jazz154

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Started a new game with the latest patch and a few issue I noticed.

1. I did set the NPC Preference for Height to average and tall. But the game still creates way too many NPC which are really short (I mean 1,44m to 1,50m is way too short and nearly Loli territory).
2. Some info is way to easy to see. I met woman in the Night club and we did not even have sex , just got her phonenumber - so the status is casual (Relation: 33) and the fact that she is a prostitute is openly there without me even asking her to tell me about herself. Also even the pubic tatoos are listed without me having had the opportunity to see them.

Thank you noobtrain for the continued bugfixing on this - much appreciated
I think the game has a tendency to generate NPCs as tiny women is the norm. An average size European woman should be 1.65 m or 65 inches.
There is a world of Difference between 1,65m (which is average I agree) and 1,45m (which actually goes in dangerous territory in my opinion). I know there are small woman and man outthere but below 1,50m is an absolute exception for an adult.
#1 - Improved the logic so you should see taller girls more often now, especially if Female Body Preferences for height have been selected.

#2 - Working as designed - Won't be fixed for now. I agree with you on some of these things but a bunch of code would have to be changed and added to handle it.

You're welcome!

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Edit 3: What's the requirement for that super expensive gift, that costs 1k per girl, to appear?
Also small thing that might be intentional, when you marry your daughter then her last name doesn't get changed to yours.
if money[you]>=(npcmaxgen*1000) and npcmaxgen>36:

You have to have a minimum of 37 NPCs in your game and have at least 1000 caps per NPC. So if you have 37 NPCs in your game, you must have at least 37,000 caps for the option to appear.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
The 'weekly_max_female_relations=1' cheat should be working. Some girls can't have an incentive value of 150 due to other things distracting her (marriage, another job, college, etc.).
It's not a big thing, but I noticed that all drug dealers, in saves I uploaded, don't have maxed incentive (in fact I am pretty sure they had it maxed before at 150 and 140) and I was mostly passing days by going to school, boxing and finding new whores for brothel while waiting for factory upgrades. That's why I asked.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022

Changes
  • Improved the height logic so most girls won't be short now - you should see a larger variety of heights for newly generated females
  • Fixed several bugs that could cause a girl to disappear after you've had sex or sleep with her overnight
  • Dancing with a girl at the nightclub now advances time
  • Made improvements to the marriage code - female's picture will now be displayed if she has a beauty score of at least 70
  • Marrying your daughter now changes her last name to match yours
  • Added a new cheat in the cheat menu - 'Deliver Baby' - Will cause the pregnant female to deliver her baby immediately - She must be pregnant for this cheat to work
  • Misc bug fixes
  • Logic improvements

Fixed all reported bugs that don't require a moderate design change. Two issues (at least) still exist such as the lack of variety with female body type descriptions and the image pop-up when you load a save game.

I tested everything except for the sex stuff (#2 in the Changes).

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
It's not a big thing, but I noticed that all drug dealers, in saves I uploaded, don't have maxed incentive (in fact I am pretty sure they had it maxed before at 150 and 140) and I was mostly passing days by going to school, boxing and finding new whores for brothel while waiting for factory upgrades. That's why I asked.
This is what I got from your save game once the weekly max relationship cheat ran on Sunday:

Drug Dealers Incentive.jpg

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
This is what I got from your save game once the weekly max relationship cheat ran on Sunday:

View attachment 3433305
Ah, so it is just case of it decaying during week? Like some relationships with sexual partners went down as low as around 100 if I didn't interact with them?

Edit: When you throw party to meet high society npcs, they will have male npcs traits so you can get funny stuff like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Ah, so it is just case of it decaying during week? Like some relationships with sexual partners went down as low as around 100 if I didn't interact with them?

Edit: When you throw party to meet high society npcs, they will have male npcs traits so you can get funny stuff like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Weekly means once per week so yes, incentive and relationships may decrease during the week but will be reset to maximum on Sunday if you have sufficient funds to pay for all the gifts.

Relationship decay is disabled by default:

wife_high_maintenance=0

But can be enabled with:

wife_high_maintenance=1

The above codes affect most NPCs, not just wives.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
I still encounter occasional issue with NPC having an activated vaglock - but sofar in this playthrough ( 3 weeks in) it only happened for Girls which are already working as Prostitutes (just not for me yet ) so it does not make much sense I believe.

Reactions: noobtrain

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Is it intentional that you can't start family trouble part 2 for whole day if you change screen from main one even if it doesn't advance time?
A typo during family photo drama
Your let your whore and slave business go to your head

Reactions: noobtrain

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
is camwhoring also affected by mabuto? I thought it was only whores on the street? Because I intentional not put them on the street until I had enough to afford the security, but still Mabuto came to me now. Is that a Bug or did I just not understand it correctly?

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I still encounter occasional issue with NPC having an activated vaglock - but sofar in this playthrough ( 3 weeks in) it only happened for Girls which are already working as Prostitutes (just not for me yet ) so it does not make much sense I believe.
Is it intentional that you can't start family trouble part 2 for whole day if you change screen from main one even if it doesn't advance time?
A typo during family photo drama
Fixed all three issues. Thank you!

is camwhoring also affected by mabuto? I thought it was only whores on the street? Because I intentional not put them on the street until I had enough to afford the security, but still Mabuto came to me now. Is that a Bug or did I just not understand it correctly?
That bastard Mabuta! How dare he! Camwhoring in Evil 2 is semi-legal although you don't hold a business license to do it and you don't pay taxes on it which you should (taxes aren't implemented in the game). Mabuta takes a cut of this business even though he probably shouldn't. The greedy bastard! Only your legal brothel is completely free from his influence as well as the drug trade (Drug Dealers and Drug Couriers). Tony is over the drug trade. I recommend you put a hit on Mabuta and kill him at your earliest opportunity (have your gunman get 8 kills or more and you have a high chance of success).

Will someone please wipe that smug off of Mabuta's face, I'm begging you!

Last edited:

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Thx Noobtrain ,
so its semi intentional - just tried to wait to go to him before I put whores on the street and got caught short. A shit happens - he is going down of course - just not ready for it yet.

holidaycat

Aug 4, 2020
There seems to be some sort of error with the make tiny cheat. It doesn't crash the game, but it locks the game up. It may be user error, but all the otehr cheats seem to fuction.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
There seems to be some sort of error with the make tiny cheat. It doesn't crash the game, but it locks the game up. It may be user error, but all the otehr cheats seem to fuction.
Do you have a save game that I can look at?

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
In the family trouble events, does spanking sister to make her more submissive impact events in any way? Or is it just for having her to be dominant (dom stat doesn't drop below 80) or normal (can drop below 80) as npc?

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes