Bee78

Jan 26, 2022
It looks like you lost 100 caps somewhere. Does this happen everyday? If so, please attach your save game and I'll investigate.
Not everyday, sometimes. I have another issue too: I went to learn taekwondo and I get black belt immediatelly. I will reinstall the game and try again. If problems reoccur I will attach my save file. Thanks your help in advance!

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Not everyday, sometimes. I have another issue too: I went to learn taekwondo and I get black belt immediatelly. I will reinstall the game and try again. If problems reoccur I will attach my save file. Thanks your help in advance!
The MC is already skilled in taekwondo (martial arts) at game start. Make sure you are using .

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
is it me or does it seem like if you use the big ass cheat a few times, or on certain girls, (which is excellent btw, along with the other added quick clicks) QSP seems to crash?

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
is it me or does it seem like if you use the big ass cheat a few times, or on certain girls, (which is excellent btw, along with the other added quick clicks) QSP seems to crash?
This issue has already been fixed with patch 4. If you're able to reproduce a crash, please attach your save game. Also mention which NPC causes the crash. There will be a delay when running this command but it shouldn't crash the game.

Reactions: Warscared

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
ok, finished first semester, but got married and moved out, I can still go to second semester right, and doesn't it start like dec 20 or something? o_O

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Thank you.. I didn't know what else I had to open that way
If players are willing to at least read the OP, a lot of their questions would already be answered. The information you were looking for was in two locations on the OP: Instructions & Developer Notes/FAQ

Reactions: Warscared

Imperial.Japan

Apr 15, 2022
Hi I have a development question, but first off after 2-3 days of grinding this amazing game I have to say the amount of work and detail put in the game is impressive as hell. I have never felt immersion playing a game on this site before and really enjoyed the roleplaying aspect and seeing my character who start out as nothing become a criminal mastermind/mod boss or a big shot CEO through legal business. Another major point I enjoy is the sandbox feeling the game, where there isn't really a "set" goal per say (Yes I know there a goal of becoming a big shot criminal mastermind running a drug den and whore house, and reaching the main story, my current playthrough haven't start my criminal empire yet) the freedom allotted to the player is overall top-notched, which is shown through a player ability to roleplay throughout the run.

(I want to give an important side note that I'm doing a slow burn playthrough as a student currently three months in so my overall view of the game isn't fully complete yet as I have to play around more with the criminal, gang, and whore/slave part of the game and reach the family story as well). I also enjoyed the trial and error the game presented, I wouldn't say the game is challenging per say as it doesn't outright tell you what to do. But instead allows the player to learn and appreciate as they overcome such challenges. Let's just say lot of me save scamming and hard resetting my character two times after going through a lot of trial and error figuring out how to play the game lol but still enjoyed it and came to appreciate the sense of accomplishment overcoming the challenges of the game.

But beside my rant about enjoying the game I just want to ask 2 development question of the game

1. Will there be an expansion of the legal business system alongside elements of illegal shops within the game? I ask this because I really enjoyed playing as a student or a dude who didn't go to university and building up a business empire through massive opening of shops and later down the line factories. The roleplay aspect of having the society/city view you as a successfully businessman or CEO is amazing and later these businesses gives a sense of you having control/influence that you can easily bride police officers and government official's on a whim. This greatly co-exists with the criminal/gang and whore element of the game as I can roleplay as an evil CEO/businessman who hold a major monopoly/business sector and a criminal mastermind who control the underworld/making a name at the same time. This lead towards my question, will there be sub-section of legal business/fields? like for example I want to expand/make a general store which sell food, but I need the goods for it, so in the early game when a player would buy a legal shop they have to outsource such goods, but when the player can for example purchase a the farmhouse they can also have an option to buy a farm plot and so they can begin making their own food and no longer need to buy product/outsource towards other producers. This example can follow a similar example towards other business models such as clothing, pharmaceutics, farming/food, hardware store like a Home Depot or Lowes, electronics etc (Yes I know we have drugs duns one can basically view this as a way to "push" into the drug business but in a more "legal" way as a front, but I believe you can already control a massive drug empire illegally I still need to reach that part of the game) on the illegal side we can have the option to sell guns ourselves setting up a gun store or selling stolen goods in a Pawn shop or something akin to that (we would have to out source to guns as I'm assuming within the society guns aren't easily accessible? correct me on that if I'm wrong) This is my first question and suggestion, I apologize if I went off-topic and my suggestion being to unrealistic. As the feature of legal business is already nicely done, I'm just overall curious if more "detail" options within legal business will be opened up, or it won't be necessary as the coding is hard for the developer to employ or that the player should focus more on a criminal empire and being Evil?

2. My second question focuses on more of the student life, currently I'm enjoying roleplaying as a student rn and gotten pass through my first semester, but I'm just curious will there be more options added other then joining the football team and going to party? Will there be more clubs added something like a swimming club, newspaper club etc with maybe swimming as another skill or even more class options like, history, math, or English which in itself could give a buff to a player in terms of stats? I don't know how hard the coding is if you were to add such a suggestion nor if it's really importance to the overall gameplay but I really enjoyed the student life and wish we as the player could immersed ourselves further as students. But again I don't want to give any outrageous ideas or suggestions I'm just overall curious.

To concluded I overall enjoyed the game and appreciate the time and effort the developer took reading this post. I again apologized if I made any crazy suggestion or sounded off putting, thank you for your time and good luck on developing the game!

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Hi I have a development question, but first off after 2-3 days of grinding this amazing game I have to say the amount of work and detail put in the game is impressive as hell. I have never felt immersion playing a game on this site before and really enjoyed the roleplaying aspect and seeing my character who start out as nothing become a criminal mastermind/mod boss or a big shot CEO through legal business. Another major point I enjoy is the sandbox feeling the game, where there isn't really a "set" goal per say (Yes I know there a goal of becoming a big shot criminal mastermind running a drug den and whore house, and reaching the main story, my current playthrough haven't start my criminal empire yet) the freedom allotted to the player is overall top-notched, which is shown through a player ability to roleplay throughout the run.

(I want to give an important side note that I'm doing a slow burn playthrough as a student currently three months in so my overall view of the game isn't fully complete yet as I have to play around more with the criminal, gang, and whore/slave part of the game and reach the family story as well). I also enjoyed the trial and error the game presented, I wouldn't say the game is challenging per say as it doesn't outright tell you what to do. But instead allows the player to learn and appreciate as they overcome such challenges. Let's just say lot of me save scamming and hard resetting my character two times after going through a lot of trial and error figuring out how to play the game lol but still enjoyed it and came to appreciate the sense of accomplishment overcoming the challenges of the game.

But beside my rant about enjoying the game I just want to ask 2 development question of the game

1. Will there be an expansion of the legal business system alongside elements of illegal shops within the game? I ask this because I really enjoyed playing as a student or a dude who didn't go to university and building up a business empire through massive opening of shops and later down the line factories. The roleplay aspect of having the society/city view you as a successfully businessman or CEO is amazing and later these businesses gives a sense of you having control/influence that you can easily bride police officers and government official's on a whim. This greatly co-exists with the criminal/gang and whore element of the game as I can roleplay as an evil CEO/businessman who hold a major monopoly/business sector and a criminal mastermind who control the underworld/making a name at the same time. This lead towards my question, will there be sub-section of legal business/fields? like for example I want to expand/make a general store which sell food, but I need the goods for it, so in the early game when a player would buy a legal shop they have to outsource such goods, but when the player can for example purchase a the farmhouse they can also have an option to buy a farm plot and so they can begin making their own food and no longer need to buy product/outsource towards other producers. This example can follow a similar example towards other business models such as clothing, pharmaceutics, farming/food, hardware store like a Home Depot or Lowes, electronics etc (Yes I know we have drugs duns one can basically view this as a way to "push" into the drug business but in a more "legal" way as a front, but I believe you can already control a massive drug empire illegally I still need to reach that part of the game) on the illegal side we can have the option to sell guns ourselves setting up a gun store or selling stolen goods in a Pawn shop or something akin to that (we would have to out source to guns as I'm assuming within the society guns aren't easily accessible? correct me on that if I'm wrong) This is my first question and suggestion, I apologize if I went off-topic and my suggestion being to unrealistic. As the feature of legal business is already nicely done, I'm just overall curious if more "detail" options within legal business will be opened up, or it won't be necessary as the coding is hard for the developer to employ or that the player should focus more on a criminal empire and being Evil?

2. My second question focuses on more of the student life, currently I'm enjoying roleplaying as a student rn and gotten pass through my first semester, but I'm just curious will there be more options added other then joining the football team and going to party? Will there be more clubs added something like a swimming club, newspaper club etc with maybe swimming as another skill or even more class options like, history, math, or English which in itself could give a buff to a player in terms of stats? I don't know how hard the coding is if you were to add such a suggestion nor if it's really importance to the overall gameplay but I really enjoyed the student life and wish we as the player could immersed ourselves further as students. But again I don't want to give any outrageous ideas or suggestions I'm just overall curious.

To concluded I overall enjoyed the game and appreciate the time and effort the developer took reading this post. I again apologized if I made any crazy suggestion or sounded off putting, thank you for your time and good luck on developing the game!
All of those are great ideas and suggestions! The game has no developer currently who is adding new content. I've been doing bug fixes and patches only for some time now. No new major content has been added for several months.

The game did have a small fan base but most of them have played through all the current content and have moved on. New players do find the game and play it occasionally but this forum doesn't get much traffic anymore. Without new content being added the game will most likely remain that way.

So far, no devs have shown interest in adding to the game. assertiveless was the last fan developer to add to the game aside from the game's core authors: spectre1viper, jessicajones, noobtrain, skybarbie

I stopped adding to the game for multiple reasons but it boils down to two main causes - player base has drastically changed (younger, entitled players) and bad experiences with the moderation team.

The game is really clean right now as far as bugs are concerned and no new bugs have been reported for several weeks. I finally asked a moderator to update the OP to include the latest 0.70 Patch 4 update.

Thank you for your praise, support, and feedback! It is appreciated!

Caracurt

May 19, 2019
Можно ли добавить функцию в игру дать денег(жене или любовнице)?В читах этот функционал вроде есть.Не знаю что там надо вводить.

MZERO

Jun 7, 2019
Is there any problem with my save?
It keeps crushing after i use "start or replay the random events and stories in Evil 2":cry:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Is there any problem with my save?
It keeps crushing after i use "start or replay the random events and stories in Evil 2":cry:
I tried every option and everything worked normally. My guess is that you aren't using the latest version of the game. Read the Installation instructions on the OP and make sure you are using version 0.70 Patch 4.

Make sure you apply the console command for existing save games mentioned in the .

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes