Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
When you start a new game, you have 3 options - create a character, create your own story and "play with an old character"or something like that. I'm talking about the third option. Also - first bug.

View attachment 478681
Thank you for the bug report! Fixed in the next release. The third option gives you a premade character that goes to college. You don't get any options with this choice. School will interfere with all jobs unless they take place in the evening or night. I don't think I put any code in to stop you from having school and a day job at the same time...

The second and recommended choice in character creation gives you a lot more options.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Maybe I am to stupid, but there is nothing to do. You get a job and can visit the brothel ... in the nightclub you can fight boyfriends for no reason. On the beach you can select "talk to girls" but nothing happens, you just get out of the nudist beach.

From the file size there has to be some content, but I cant find it.

Reactions: Kyraga

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Maybe I am to stupid, but there is nothing to do. You get a job and can visit the brothel ... in the nightclub you can fight boyfriends for no reason. On the beach you can select "talk to girls" but nothing happens, you just get out of the nudist beach.

From the file size there has to be some content, but I cant find it.
There is plenty to do but you have to explore and meet people. You can meet people at the nightclub and then date and build relationships. You can box and enter tournaments. You can buy and sell drugs. You can kidnap and train slaves. Plus more... There is no hand holding in this game. You have to find your own path. If you want highly scripted storylines, play visual novels where nearly all choices are made for you and you just sit back and are entertained (like watching a movie or TV).

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
I don't understand, i've played it for a bit now and when i get into h-scenes with "males" there's only pics and gifs of women same with names and refering to them like "her". Also what is the point of the game? Does it have quests or something?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I don't understand, i've played it for a bit now and when i get into h-scenes with "males" there's only pics and gifs of women same with names and refering to them like "her". Also what is the point of the game? Does it have quests or something?
You play as a male character. You can only have sex with females. If you are having sex with a man it is a bug. Please attach your save game from when this is occuring.

There are some events but they aren't in plain sight. You have to explore and live your life and try new things. This is common with QSP games.

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
Hey spectre1viper - thanks for the credit in the OP. Good luck with the development of your own version of this game.

While I liked the female protag concept, I do believe you made the right choice to focus on male. The game was just too convoluted with all of the different options, and it's just better to pick your path and walk it. The female protag content was just shallow compared to male

And I hope your sanity is largely in place after diving into the code - the original coders left you a mess (and I'm pretty sure there were multiple sets of Russians who worked on the game over the years, one set dropping out, another picking it up - that history was referenced in the original Evil thread or Corseik's mod - it explains why so much of the existing game lacked depth - lots of unfinished stories).

Cheers!

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
So I think I have everything I need for a robbery, a stolen car, a driver, a money gatherer and a gunman. There seems to be no way of proceeding with said robbery, however.

Is there somewhere where I tell my gang to start the robbery or will it just happen at some point? Cause a few days have gone by with nothing happening.

EDIT:

Okay, a couple of bugs I think I found:

First, I had to reassign them all their robbery jobs (gunman, driver, money gatherer) even though they were listed as having it before the robbery actually proceeded.

Second, when driving around and meeting random people, the menu I get for the randoms I meet is the gang menu, so I can assign someone I just met a job or give them boxing training or whatever. I'm guessing that's not supposed to happen?

Last edited:
Reactions: DNaloir

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
Hey, definitely enjoying it, barebones though it may be. I hope it gets fleshed out in the future with a lot more to do, more events, more options, etc. (I'm particularly interested in seeing if you ever get to interact with your family, if your maids become interactable again, if you will oneday be able to enslave classmates and friends and family instead of just blackmail them into whores, more rough content, etc. And it would be nice to just take a girl to the medical or salon center and get done what you want, rather than the constant back and forth.)

So far, the only bug I've seen (Other than no maids after hiring them, which may not be a bug, you may just not have gotten around to putting that right in EVIL 2) is if you are "convincing a girl to work more" and you are slapping her for fun, there is no return button, so you have to use the emergency switch to get out.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
how come QSP games are always so fucking massive? is there no way the creators can compress the pics/videos to shrink the download?

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I ever really played the first game, though I'm sure I downloaded it at some point and tried it out but just didn't put much time into it. Point is, I don't have the first game as a frame of reference to compare this one to.

How much content is here? I've read through the comments in the thread and it does sound like there's a decent amount of stuff to explore, but how many hours could one expect to get out of this release? Would it be something you could fully explore within 2-3 hours, or would you need multiple play sessions to see everything the game has to offer?

No judgment from me here, by the way. I absolutely love the sound of this, I just don't want to "spoil" the experience for myself by playing it too early in the development cycle. The concept sounds great, and as you can probably tell from my username I'm a massive fan of adult interactive fiction so text-heavy games are perfect for me if the writing is decent.

As an aside, I truly appreciate the fact that you're trying to focus on a male MC instead of trying to juggle multiple protagonist options. Ironically, multiple protagonists actually means the game would have *fewer* gameplay options for each, and a single protagonist means the game will have *more* options available to the player. That's not always obvious, and it's not something a lot of people realize unless they have an understanding of how games are developed.

Best of luck with the game, I look forward to trying this one. If there's a decent amount of content I'll give it a download, but if it's just an hour or two then I'll probably wait for a few more releases so I don't spoil it for myself.

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
how come QSP games are always so fucking massive? is there no way the creators can compress the pics/videos to shrink the download?
They can, most choose not to. There are a few that do. Punisher is like 120 mb or something like that.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
So, how does one do the kidnappings and other illegal activities? Best I found was taking a video of a girl to try to blackmail her, but she just gave me the middle finger and nothing came of it.

Reactions: JHorcoc6 and Kyraga

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
Can you marry with multiple women?

Also are there ending(s) for game? or its more like sandbox style like you play aimlessly until you get bored. I personally prefer different endings depending on how you play, but, well its your game.

EDIT: Now I saw sandbox tag

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes