herbz

Apr 30, 2018
Here you go, it's the original file. My upload isn't the fastest out there so seeding help would be much appreciated.
I'll help, setting your client to use Super Seeding will maximize distribution speed if more people join as well

Safez0ne

Nov 17, 2019
I'll help, setting your client to use Super Seeding will maximize distribution speed if more people join as well
Nice. My client wasn't configured properly when I posted the torrent but everything seems to be working now.

greatbc

Oct 6, 2018
Hi, everyone can you tell here i can find QSP editor? I would like to make add faces to the persons. can you helping?

lucifer092

Nov 21, 2020
isn't there any other link to download the game as gdrive is saying that you cant download the file and there is a limit on mega?

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hi, everyone can you tell here i can find QSP editor? I would like to make add faces to the persons. can you helping?
You want QGen4, there is an unfished version of QGen5 out there but it is missing features so stick to 4. Should find in a Google search without problem. Its source code is in English so even if you get it from a Russain site it should be easy to use but might need to switch the language.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
I'm not fixing bugs at the moment but I think I can shed some light on a few of these.

#1 & #3 - Haven't seen this problem. I can't remember if a whore or slave that earns nothing is shown in the summary or not. Matuba is the kingpen of street whores/slaves and you need to strike a deal with him before putting your whores and slaves on the street to work. Go back to an earlier save and find Matuba (stripclub). If he visits you in person it is too late and he will take most of your earnings.

You will need to periodically have a talk with all of your slaves and whores and encourage them to work harder, otherwise they will slowly earn less and less. All whores and slaves have to be assigned to work on the street, as a camwhore, or at the gloryhole before they will earn anything.

You also need the help of the police to look the other way. Making friends with the chief of police is helpful. You also need to assign protection for your whores or slaves or use the protection that Matuba provides (nigerans).

Eventually, there is a way to get rid of Matuba if you are creative (have him killed).

#2 - This is a known issue and will likely never be fixed (at least not by me). The name issue could be fixed easily enough but adding all the black female content (images and videos) would involve a lot of work and time.
Thanks for your explanation.
It's not my first playthrough and i just think give some feedback, because this 'anomalies' never seen before. My opinion is something wrong that black girl generation and cause that errors what i described before.
What i did ingame is (in short): I went for the 60% share at Mabuta, so i putted 1 junky girl to the street, talked Mabuta, another day i try buy black girl at district.
See attached pic from this girl.

blackgirl.png

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Thanks for your explanation.
It's not my first playthrough and i just think give some feedback, because this 'anomalies' never seen before. My opinion is something wrong that black girl generation and cause that errors what i described before.
What i did ingame is (in short): I went for the 60% share at Mabuta, so i putted 1 junky girl to the street, talked Mabuta, another day i try buy black girl at district.
See attached pic from this girl.

View attachment 1302912
Her ID is NPC#, which is 220 in this case. NPCs can have a first and last name as well as a nickname. That is why two different names are showing. Try running the following command in the spectre1viper Command Injector with that NPC showing on the screen: dynamic $d_fix_name
If that doesn't work for some reason you can use these injector commands (replace num with the NPC#):

$name[num]='Monica'
$surname[num]='Spice'
$nickname[num]=$name[num]+' '+$surname[num]

Example:

$name[220]='Monica'
$surname[220]='Spice'
$nickname[220]=$name[220]+' '+$surname[220]

Good luck!

game_freaker

Oct 20, 2020
Can anyone help me? My Savegame is now 40mb big and the Game need round 1 Minute when I click "New Day". What can I do now?

Yog-Sloth

Jan 29, 2020
Her ID is NPC#, which is 220 in this case. NPCs can have a first and last name as well as a nickname. That is why two different names are showing. Try running the following command in the spectre1viper Command Injector with that NPC showing on the screen: dynamic $d_fix_name
If that doesn't work for some reason you can use these injector commands (replace num with the NPC#):

$name[num]='Monica'
$surname[num]='Spice'
$nickname[num]=$name[num]+' '+$surname[num]

Example:

$name[220]='Monica'
$surname[220]='Spice'
$nickname[220]=$name[220]+' '+$surname[220]

Good luck!
Hey. When can we play a F

• Angry
Reactions: xoxo1001

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Hey. When can we play a F
The project is currently abandoned. It would take a lot of work and time to make a female protagonist work well in the game. It isn't as simple as enabling the option in character creation. I can do that in about 10 minutes. A lot of code exceptions and paths would have to be added as well as additional writing. It would take months to do it right and have the same experience as you get with the male protagonist start.

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
I want to start coding and try to learn this code game and something I always wanted to do its "add" some special character or something like dat
any idea or advice?

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
and always liked the idea on trying to add somethin like superpowers like hypno or things like that

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
I want to start coding and try to learn this code game and something I always wanted to do its "add" some special character or something like dat
any idea or advice?
Download many Qsp games .
Use Qgen to dissect them , and look at how they are written. Then try to modify by using what u observed (how the code is written.)
1.Start by modifying already existing interactions .
2.Then add to already existing ones new outcomes .
3.After that u can try to write new ones.

When u learn that , then u can try to add new characters/companions with interactions.

After u learn that , and have a basic knowledge. Try write a game from the ground up (something very small)

This way , u can progress from easiest to harder tasks.

(i am assuming u have no coding experience)

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
Download many Qsp games .
Use Qgen to dissect them , and look at how they are written. Then try to modify by using what u observed (how the code is written.)
1.Start by modifying already existing interactions .
2.Then add to already existing ones new outcomes .
3.After that u can try to write new ones.

When u learn that , then u can try to add new characters/companions with interactions.

After u learn that , and have a basic knowledge. Try write a game from the ground up (something very small)

This way , u can progress from easiest to harder tasks.

(i am assuming u have no coding experience)
I started a html css and javascript course a while ago, but thats because I always liked the idea of coding and programing. I want to learn various coding lenguages when I can but I dont find nothing about QSP

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
I started a html css and javascript course a while ago, but thats because I always liked the idea of coding and programing. I want to learn various coding lenguages when I can but I dont find nothing about QSP
So u willing to learn professionally?
Then i would highly suggest C++ and Python.
If u can code these 2 , u will be very well off

HTML is nearly useless , Java is fine start.

If u are serious ,and willing to spend at least half a year , then i am wishing u best of luck.
Also , take a look at
Maybe u can pick up some basic introduction levels.

Mar 21, 2018
How to activate the event "farm college hazing" and "mansion college girl"?
They are random events. I added four random events to the game in the release before the re-versioned version. You have to be successful in the game in order to have them occur. You need to own the mansion and have a good number of relationships, whores, and slaves. The events will spawn on their own once you meet the requirements. They are random but if you qualify for the events, it usually doesn't take more than a week or two of in game days (and normal gameplay) to pass before you find them. Just advancing time won't do much to spawn them. You need to play the game normally and get new relationships, whores, slaves, and money.

If you still have trouble finding the events, I can give you the exact requirements but try to accomplish more in the game first...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes