dragoduval

Mar 21, 2017
I want to try this game, but anyone can confirm if this game still has a anti-tempering on it ? I love being able to "mod" games that i play to add some nice personal QOL features or just remove or bypass some shitty features (Like minigames and low random chances).

I remember that Evil 1 always crashed if you even modified the QSP game, and i believe that Evil 2 had the same.

Stathos

Jun 26, 2017
I'm running in to the same issue, am I doing something wrong?
i just finished downloaded ver 0.53 and 0.55. when I combined the files, 0.53 was in a subfile Evil, where 0.55 was all put in the master folder. so once i dropped the pics, and qsp files into the evil folder, it fixed the images not loading.

Reactions: noobtrain

Karle94

Jan 9, 2019
For those that are experiencing CTDs when starting a new game like me, try starting a new save in an earlier version, worked for me.

Reactions: Noddu

Ashiniti

Oct 29, 2021
For those that are experiencing CTDs when starting a new game like me, try starting a new save in an earlier version, worked for me.
Sadly that doesnt seem to work for me. Tried it with 0.53 but the game still crashes one the "Start" button gets hit.

Sep 29, 2019
Sadly that doesnt seem to work for me. Tried it with 0.53 but the game still crashes one the "Start" button gets hit.
i have find the fix you must use the QSP exe File in the main Folder that red one after it open go on open game in the QSP menu then on the Evil Folder and then click to open the Evil2-Spectre1viper.qsp file doing so the game Work seams the Game dont like most QSP players and need his own

Reactions: Noddu and noobtrain

kuraitja

Jul 18, 2020
what am i missing i don't get it, tried 2 different qsp versions , all choices appear as some kind of a broken image
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Evil 2 - Version 0.55 Beta

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a bug with the gang report causing family members to be listed as gang members (reported by player)
  • Fixed a bug where 'real estate agency' and 'nightclub' would display on the screen when not living in the mansion (reported by player)
  • Removed the 'Offer sex for drugs' option with NPCs since you are supposed to be the drug dealer/crime lord. The 'Offer drugs for sex' option is untouched.
  • Fixed the code that generates your family. Lots of variables were missing in order for you to interact with them.
  • Fixed several bugs with selling drugs at the nightclub
  • Fixed several bugs with drug dens/drug dealers​
  • Fixed several bugs with drug couriers​
  • Fixed several bugs with maids​
  • Fixed numerous bugs with sex​
  • Numerous misc bug fixes​

Enhancements
  • There are now four stages of being tired instead of 3 - "very tired". Before, if your energy was 1 to 9, you were "a little bit tired." Four Stages: Full of energy -> a little tired -> very tired - > exhausted​
  • Overhauled how drug couriers work. Before you could travel by plane to Columbia, purchase 5000 doses of drugs, and return by plane all in the same day and every day. Drug couriers can now make up to two trips per week. Before, drug couriers were also grossly unbalanced since you could make over 1000 caps per day per courier. This overshadowed all other forms of slave and whore jobs so there was little reason to do anything else.​
  • If an NPC had a tan, their skin color wasn't shown. Now it will show both (tanned and skin color/tone).​
  • Overhauled the 'kiss' code/logic to check for relationship score instead of their corruption stat which didn't make much sense. When you take girls on dates now and try to kiss them, you won't get rejected all the time if the girl is innocent as long as you have a good relationship with her.​
  • Overhauled and enhanced portions of the sex code (mostly home sex). A lot of the "back engine" code for sex was either non-functional or had lots of logic problems. Greatly improved the consistency of the sex logic and code. You may see messages that you haven't seen before since a lot of the code wasn't working properly. Part of this partial overhaul was making all factors play a larger role in sex success/failure such as being drunk, aphrodisiacs, girl pleasure and satisfaction, etc. If you don't try and make the girl feel good, sex may end early. Mix it up, try different positions, and try and make the girl happy also.​
  • Improved the logic of drug dens and drug couriers​
  • You now have the option to recall all of your drug couriers at once like you can with the other job types for slaves and whores​
  • Made minor improvements to the code at the strip club​
  • Overhauled portions of the drinking code at the nightclub. Before, if you added an aphrodisiac to the girl's drink, you could no longer continue to offer her drinks. This is now possible. The aphrodisiac's effects will remain active for as long as you interact with her and don't switch to a different NPC.​
  • Minor text improvements​
  • Minor formatting improvements​

New Features

• Added a new random event/story with your family! Wrote a hopefully deep and emotional story. This makes up the majority of this update and a lot of time was spent on this. I am not long winded or verbose so the story moves along at a fast pace. There are multiple parts to the story and it is interactive, however it isn't a branching story with choices. It plays like a story driven visual novel at times. I do hope that you enjoy it (despite some parts of it being tragic) and feel that it is meaningful and somewhat immersive. A lot of the story plays to the strengths and weaknesses of the Evil 2 game world.

New Videos (for regular NPCs, not family members):

2 - Anal Doggy
2 - Anal Doggy Rough
1 - Anal Cowgirl Flex
3 - Anal Cowgirl
2 - Anal Cowgirl Rough
1 - Breast sucking
1 - Kissing
1 - Deepthroat
4 - Pissing

Requirements

The full . It was posted by another player in an earlier post.

This is an update. It is not standalone and won't work on it's own, however the update does include all of version 0.54 also.

Download

Evil 2 - 0.55 Beta

Developer Notes

This is part 1 of the new story with the MC's family. I am planning on releasing a part 2 at minimum. Part 1 does not include sex with family members. That will require a separate release. Part 2 will be less story and more intimacy (the opposite of part 1). The story with this version ends when your family arrives at your mansion.

I really like the story I created and hope you enjoy it also. The story focuses on you and your family but also illustrates what the Evil 2 world is like and how it is different than ours.

All 5 random/special events must be completed before you can begin the story with the MC's family.

Random/Special Events

Mansion Burglar
Mansion College Girl
Mansion Solicitor
Farm College Hazing
Stranded Motorist

This update also includes the 0.54 release so there is no need to install version 0.54 first. I released this version as a Beta because I touched a huge amount of code in this release. I have a hard time believing that I didn't add a few bugs along the way... For every bug I may have added, I fixed at least ten other bugs hopefully. I did a sanity check of my code but didn't do a full test (would take weeks). Please report any new bugs that you find. I will look at existing bugs also as long as they aren't gang related.

Please refer to my earlier post for additional information about this version.

I don't take requests. I'm doing this for personal thrills only.

I hope there is still some limited interest in this game. I had fun with it. :p

Update: It just occurred to me that players could potentially mess things up with family members since the story is not complete. Once your family arrives at your mansion do not turn them into whores or slaves. Please wait until at least the next version. You are welcome to date them but don't make any life altering choices with them yet. Once I am done with the story, you'll have the option to keep them as loving family members or turn them into whores or slaves. You get to decide but please don't decide until I finish their story. :giggle:
did you install the requirement ? might fix it.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes