noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Why is the size of this game so huge ? are the images just uncompressed? even then i doubt the file size is worth the content in game.
The images and videos could be optimized better yes. All the developers of this game have favored image and video quality over file size. There are also lots of images and videos for each category to lower repetition. In the original Evil, there were only a few videos for each category and often only one. In Evil 2, for example:

57 - Deepthroat videos
71 - Vaginal Doggy videos
171 - Nude standing pictures
108 - Facial pictures
(lots more categories)

Most of the videos are 30 seconds in length. HD videos were used as sources whenever possible.

The game is only at version 0.55 so the game is far from complete.

If you don't feel that the content is worth the file size then that is your decision.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
why can't i see the video while playing, ? the pic are showing but not the video???
There are several possibilities here as mentioned in earlier posts.

• Are you running the game on a Windows OS?
  • Are you using the QSP version that came with the game (it is required and no other QSP players will work)?
  • Are you playing the game on a VM (virtual machine)? If so, you need to go into the VM settings and select the correct video adapter.
  • Right-click on the Evil 2 folder - it should be roughly 12.2 GB in size. If it isn't then you most likely didn't install it correctly. You can either install the full Evil 2 - 0.55 Beta version or install the full Evil 2 - 0.53 version and then install the Evil 2 - 0.55 Beta update on top of it.

Here is the original release post with the download links. I don't have edit rights to the OP and have to create a ticket to get moderators to update it and sometimes they don't do it right.

Dante992

Oct 6, 2020
The mega link for the base game says files deleted and many of the other links are blocked by antivirus, just FYI

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Hi, for now I noticed couple bugs:
  • If you click on "Appearance" during any sex scene - you can start to literally fuck yourself (I took anal virginity of myself and licked my own pussy) or sometimes sex scene can just "crash" (I was teleported back to my room as if I would click "Emergency")
  • Sometimes during sex scene all images become corrupted, only if I fully close QSP Player and start it again it will be normal again
Thank you for the bug report!

I fixed the first bug with the 'Appearance' button.

The second bug you mention has been reported rarely by players, however I have been unable to duplicate it. Closing the QSP player and reopening it is the recommended workaround as you stated. I'm not sure if it is a memory problem or the video card runs out of memory, or the QSP Player get into a corrupted state somehow, I'm just not sure since it never happens to me. I do have a high performance gaming rig which could make a difference but who knows...

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
When are we going to get the African girls again?
When another developer comes along and adds it. I don't have any plans to do so as I feel that my time is better spent on other parts of the game.

Did you know that the black actress content only had one picture or video in most cases? The main problem with the original Evil is that it tried to be all things to all people. You could play as anything (male, female, bi, gay, trans, fem male, masculine female, etc.). This led to very thin content across the board.

Take a look at the most popular games here on F95Zone. You'll find that in the majority of cases you don't get to pick the main protagonist (MC). You have no starting options with race, sexual orientation, gender, etc. You start the game with a very specific and defined character. By doing this, authors can develop detailed and deep stories. spectre1viper took the game and streamlined it and gave it focus. Yes, it upset a LOT of players. I agree with his decision.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noddu

llatlantall

Dec 26, 2019
Is anyone playing this game on MAC? Im using the MAC QSP player and everything in the game works except the MP4 videos don't load. The text loads but the screen is blank. Has anyone run into this issue before?

Grumpsatyr

May 12, 2017
I haven't seen this reported yet so here it goes. Not having problems with the pics or anything but in character creation, when I go to click the background start, it crashes. It the choice of being a poor student, adventurer or rich student. I'm using QSP 1.9.0 Sonnix. Is this a bug or is this from the QSP I'm using?

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
There are several possibilities here as mentioned in earlier posts.

• Are you running the game on a Windows OS?
  • Are you using the QSP version that came with the game (it is required and no other QSP players will work)?
  • Are you playing the game on a VM (virtual machine)? If so, you need to go into the VM settings and select the correct video adapter.
  • Right-click on the Evil 2 folder - it should be roughly 12.2 GB in size. If it isn't then you most likely didn't install it correctly. You can either install the full Evil 2 - 0.55 Beta version or install the full Evil 2 - 0.53 version and then install the Evil 2 - 0.55 Beta update on top of it.

Here is the original release post with the download links. I don't have edit rights to the OP and have to create a ticket to get moderators to update it and sometimes they don't do it right.
foa thanks for the quick answer ,

effectivelly i wasn't playing with a window but a mac using so a mac version vf qsp , not the one in the files , i will try a my vm and tell you if it work as for the files i think i intall it correctly , i just used a compress version cause 12 gb without torrent is a lot ( half of SoB) even with mega

Henryhyde

May 25, 2017
I haven't seen this reported yet so here it goes. Not having problems with the pics or anything but in character creation, when I go to click the background start, it crashes. It the choice of being a poor student, adventurer or rich student. I'm using QSP 1.9.0 Sonnix. Is this a bug or is this from the QSP I'm using?
the game requires the use of the QSP provided. it is buggy with other versions.

Reactions: Noddu and noobtrain

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
I'm unsure how to help all of the players who can't be bothered to read two posts above their own which has the answer...
ye yu are right poeple want there answer like right now without effort ^^

for my part you were right it was because of the qsp program the windw owork but not the mac , weird

i just have a last minute question , do yu now if using the spectre cheat prevent the family event ??

Deadocelot

Sep 3, 2018
The brothel isn't working for me. I have whores and a good madam. For some reason the work just isn't happening. I've looked for an answer but I can't find one. Is there a stat I need for the whores?

Last edited:

shadowi01

Mar 22, 2019
Hello. Thx for your work.
I think the training of slave in the farm isn't working.

There is no indiction of training in the girl's description :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In an older version, it was working (but the gang system was broken). In the previous one the gang system was working, but the slave training not.

Good luck :)

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
Hello. Thx for your work.
I think the training of slave in the farm isn't working.

There is no indiction of training in the girl's description :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In an older version, it was working (but the gang system was broken). In the previous one the gang system was working, but the slave training not.

Good luck :)

select her then go to the cheat code of spectre ( or the injector (ps the list code is in the opening) en select "break "name", it will fix your probleme , than ask her tobe slave

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
ye yu are right poeple want there answer like right now without effort ^^

for my part you were right it was because of the qsp program the windw owork but not the mac , weird

i just have a last minute question , do yu now if using the spectre cheat prevent the family event ??
Using cheats will not prevent any content, however using the spectre1viper Command Injector can if you don't know what you are doing (changing certain variables can break things).

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes