noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
The brothel isn't working for me. I have whores and a good madam. For some reason the work just isn't happening. I've looked for an answer but I can't find one. Is there a stat I need for the whores?
I haven't played with brothels yet or changed their code. I'll look into it...

Reactions: Noddu

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Hello. Thx for your work.
I think the training of slave in the farm isn't working.

There is no indiction of training in the girl's description :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In an older version, it was working (but the gang system was broken). In the previous one the gang system was working, but the slave training not.

Good luck :)
I'm not sure what you are saying. Slave training is working (the last time I checked).

I'm not sure what you are looking for exactly.

trained slave.jpg

This is the description you'll see once you train a slave and she signs the slave contract. The image you posted was the screen during training at the farm.

slave training.jpg

This is the screen you'll see when you train a slave in vaginal, oral, or anal sex.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noddu

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
Is there a gay/trans content at all? Can you turn male NPC into shemales or is it for MC? I was wondering because there are drugs that make you/someone more feminine and mc can also develop their anus and throat.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Is there a command for family event trigger? I don't want to train 10000 lazy whores to see it)
No. I don't recommend speeding through the game. There are 5 random/special events that are well done that must be completed before the family trouble story. They are worth playing through and I highly recommend not trying to skip them. I believe all or most of them were done by jessicajones (the previous developer).

You can greatly speed up your progression in the game by using the built-in cheats. Too much cheating however defeats the purpose of the game. There is no satisfaction in accomplishing anything if you cheat too much. There are no longer any milestones to achieve if you cheat too much.

I strongly discourage new players from using the 'Crushboss' cheat as it gives you the mansion immediately and 80% of the achievable goals in the game.

I highly recommend that new players to the game only cheat a little bit until they get half way through the game (or more) or just enough at the beginning for some money to buy a car, a taser, and the farm. Once you have those three things you can really start making some serious money!

I'll post a save game but I highly encourage players not to go this route.

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Is there a gay/trans content at all? Can you turn male NPC into shemales or is it for MC? I was wondering because there are drugs that make you/someone more feminine and mc can also develop their anus and throat.
No, the game is heterosexual only with a male only MC. And before everyone lynches me, this decision was made a long time ago before my involvement with the game. This game was started in 2019 by spectre1viper and later developed by jessicajones. I only started developing for this game a few months ago. Don't kill the messenger.

It would take a great deal of development to add the other options back in. It isn't as easy as changing a few lines of code. I've worked with the code extensively over the past several months and I'm not bullshitting you.

jessicajones did add some of the drugs back into the game with the warning that they wouldn't result in transformation, shemales, etc.

I have only done two release so far and am just trying to improve various aspects of the game. I am not the bad guy here...

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I will probably release a hotfix or patch for the game later tonight or tomorrow. I found several minor bugs and one moderate bug. The moderate bug could cause the 'Stranded Motorist' random/special event to fail to complete (last step). No one has reported this yet but it can break the ending of that event.

jjjwwt

Apr 8, 2018
BEWARE
Download on the first page labaled "base" is version 0.5, and the update is 0.55beta. what you actually need is the 0.53 version, then update it with 0.55beta update; or download the full 0.55 version. refer to post in quote. wasted my time...
The full (full version - approximately 10 GBs). Note: Full 0.55 Beta version posted under Downloads below.

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
For everyone having issues with pictures not loading I have a possible solution.
The issue is more than likely a windows issue, not an Evil 2 issue.
The solution is fairly simple but MUST be followed EXACTLY.

1. Delete the entire EVIL 2 folder and everything in it, including save files.... EVERYTHING must go. Only keep a non-extracted copy of the EVIL 2 - 0.55 BETA should you have it.

2. RESTART your computer. IMPORTANT TO NOTE: Doing a SHUTDOWN & manual restart (pressing the power button) will NOT work as windows only actually truly shutdowns when the RESTART option is selected. Don't ask why, it just does. (you can change that through settings but I won't get into that here, look it up on google for more info)
What we are trying to accomplish here is to erase any leftover remnants of any previous configurations from the QSP player from your computer's memory.

3. After your RESTART is completed, download the EVIL 2 - 0.55 BETA posted by Noobtrain on post 1,628 OR the compressed version on post 1,633 (both are on page 82 of this thread)

4. Extract the game from your EVIL 2 - 0.55 BETA version file to wherever you wish.

5. Everything should be working fine now... It worked for me.

sirneversleep

Jan 11, 2018
Fair question.

• Vastly improved sex system with lots more image and video content
  • Vastly improved boxing system
  • Improved sex activity tracking and reporting
  • Improved character creation
  • Improved dating system
  • Improved nightclub
  • Improved events
  • Full virginity tracking and handling (vaginal, anal, throat)
  • Lots more game polish / fewer bugs
  • Male protagonist only - this will result in greater focus in the future. Playing a female or trans character in the original game was a mess and riddled with bugs.
That's what comes to mind right now.
Male protag only? i'll pass

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
is it a bug? my couriers suddenly not bring any drugs back from columbia after 0.55 patch
Did you wait a while for them to come back? While I haven't played the game since the update, the release notes says that the way drug couriers work has changed. It sounds like you have to wait a a day or two?

Reactions: noobtrain

kurf85

Jul 5, 2017
Did you wait a while for them to come back? While I haven't played the game since the update, the release notes says that the way drug couriers work has changed. It sounds like you have to wait a a day or two?
i see, thanks man. ive waited a week hahahaha

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Can you get any of the PC's Sexual Partners or even whores to have sex with people in the gang? Like as an added way of convincing friends to join etc that they can enjoy some of the ladies themselves. Or even as a way to increase gang morale by hosting parties or events etc

Also, how do you open the brothel? Every time I sleep it says none of the people that visited were seen and income is 0.

Last edited:

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
Such a shame the original died and this took out the female, trans and gay options
There is a new, fanmade update (or official? idk, apparently the creator is back but ig we have to wait and see). Checkout comments. There is also a link to translated version and new media.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
The constant complaints about removed content and the lack of gratitude for their work is a major factor in why spectre1viper and jessicajones deleted their accounts and left the site (the previous two developers).

Stick with the original game if you must have those features but the constant complaints about removed content doesn't help anyone here...

It would take a major overhaul of the game to add them back in. Even adding back in just the female (straight) start would take a great deal of time and development.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Can you get any of the PC's Sexual Partners or even whores to have sex with people in the gang? Like as an added way of convincing friends to join etc that they can enjoy some of the ladies themselves. Or even as a way to increase gang morale by hosting parties or events etc

Also, how do you open the brothel? Every time I sleep it says none of the people that visited were seen and income is 0.
I'm trying to fix brothels right now. They are completely broken and a mess. That is what is delaying the patch. The gang suggestions are great but are on hold for now.

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
The constant complaints about removed content and the lack of gratitude for their work is a major factor in why spectre1viper and jessicajones deleted their accounts and left the site (the previous two developers).

Stick with the original game if you must have them but the constant complaints about removed content doesn't help anyone here...

It would take a major overhaul of the game to add them back in. Even adding back in just the female (straight) start would take a great deal of time and development.
I think that the only reson it's happening is because it's called Evil 2. I know that it's based on the "Evil" game but I think you can understand where the complaints are coming from. It's kinda like making a new The Sims game without character customization, yeah there are more new things to do but you only have preset characters etc. Not to blame spectre1viper, jessicajones or you, though. The games is looking cleaner and overall the male MC experience is great. It's purely because the original game (the thing that is officialy there not, the latest updates) was far from finished and it left people (me included) wanting more and seeing game named "Evil 2" turned us into ungrateful little horn dogs :ROFLMAO:. Love this game as well and I feel terrible for original creators of this "sequel", I had no idea that this was the case. Wish I could thank them. Also my latest comment on the new update being out is in no way me trying to shit on this game or to be disrespectful. I'm sorry if it came out that way. Maybe changing the name would help, if that's even possible now.

Reactions: noobtrain
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes