GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
from what i remember you have to talk to someone with the addict stat (you can create addicts by offering drugs to npcs) .
it's a low income source though .
I think they sell the drugs at 10caps each so it is not useful until you can buy from Tony in bulk for a lower price, I also forget if they are a business that Mabutu and the cops take a cut from.

Reactions: playa2

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Alpha build 2 - unpublished - the OP will not be updated.

Bug fix patch only (lots). There are a few small new features that you may come across. There are some debug messages in this build so if you come across any, give me steps to duplicate so I can reproduce it. You'll know since you'll get a pop-up message.

I changed some core behavior with this build. In the past, you had all the whore jobs listed individually and could choose between them. This caused multiple pathways into becoming a whore which wasn't very efficient or logical. Now, you have only one but once the girl is a whore you can then assign her the various whore jobs. The requirements have been adjusted for many NPC activities and NPC requests.

You can still ask someone to be a drug dealer (drug den) or drug courier as these don't require the person to be a whore first (although they can be). These jobs have also had many changes to their requirements.

All reported bugs should be fixed with this build. Let me know if they aren't fixed. If you use an existing save game, your game may go crazy for the first week in-game. Play through a week before reporting any bugs if using an existing save game.

@aon11

If you want to test the new childbirth code, I added a new cheat code: babies=1 (default is off - babies=0). This will cause easy and fast pregnancies with very short pregnancy durations. The baby bug that was reported exposed a ton of bugs with childbirth and kids. I believe it is all working now, however, only new births will be fixed. It may take a new baby or two before the new code gets read in...

Shadicar

Aug 28, 2016
Reporting bugs in the ALPHA build:

1: Whores can only be smacked for fun, so there is no way to increase efficiency.

2: You can fuck yourself in the club after bathroom encounter.

3: When you invite girls back to the dorm, when they agree there are no options to continue.

PS: Thank you noobtrain for the great work you do.

Edit: just saw the new build, can we continue using old save files?

Last edited:
Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Reporting bugs in the ALPHA build:

1: Whores can only be smacked for fun, so there is no way to increase efficiency.

2: You can fuck yourself in the club after bathroom encounter.

3: When you invite girls back to the dorm, when they agree there are no options to continue.

PS: Thank you noobtrain for the great work you do.

Edit: just saw the new build, can we continue using old save files?
1. Unable to reproduce. This works fine for me. The only time you'll only have the 'slap for fun' option and nothing else is if they are already at maximum motivation. It will tell you that at the top of the screen.

2. Which club? A save game would be helpful.

3. What is the dialog option for you to take them back to your dorm so I can search for it?

Thanks!

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
1. Unable to reproduce. This works fine for me. The only time you'll only have the 'slap for fun' option and nothing else is if they are already at maximum motivation. It will tell you that at the top of the screen.

3. What is the dialog option for you to take them back to your dorm so I can search for it?

Thanks!
I can confirm the 2nd issue, its the normal nightclub visit with a sexual partner, after you had fun in the bathroom the girl leaves and you can only dance with yourself, grab you ass ( I have not tried to go to the bathroom with myself though). But to trigger you need to finish the bathroom encounter with the girl before the club closes.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I can confirm the 2nd issue, its the normal nightclub visit with a sexual partner, after you had fun in the bathroom the girl leaves and you can only dance with yourself, grab you ass ( I have not tried to go to the bathroom with myself though). But to trigger you need to finish the bathroom encounter with the girl before the club closes.
Unable to reproduce this also. Maybe I'm missing something but it worked fine for me. I did start a new game with Alpha build 2 so perhaps that is the difference, not sure...

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
no I actually had that also in the previous version. Let me see if I manage to reproduce it, but I definitely wont have time today.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Here is my, this bug is after i update the alpha 1. after i update to alpha 2. it still same. is it i missing some file?
If your trust with Tony has fallen below 100 you can't sell to him. You have to play cards with him to raise it and buy drugs from him. Typing in the following in the command injector should fix it:

diller_trust=120 & tonyPay=430 & gt'blackmarket'

Reactions: Tacharn

Shadicar

Aug 28, 2016

Thanks!

1. For me its always appears at maximum, even when it clearly is not (whores most of the time fuck one person).

2. Night club where you can work as a bouncer, steps: dance with girl > take her to bathroom for fun times > leave bathroom anytime before the club closes > bug.

3. Same night club: Dance with girl > buy drink for here > invite to dorm.

Can these bugs be caused because the save game is from alpha 1 build?

Edit: save game attached

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
1. For me its always appears at maximum, even when it clearly is not (whores most of the time fuck one person).

2. Night club where you can work as a bouncer, steps: dance with girl > take her to bathroom for fun times > leave bathroom anytime before the club closes > bug.

3. Same night club: Dance with girl > buy drink for here > invite to dorm.

Can these bugs be caused because the save game is from alpha 1 build?

Edit: save game attached
1. Found the bug and fixed it!
2. Unable to reproduce
3. Found the bug and fixed it!

Thank you! Without your save game I would have never been able to find it.

Give this a try but some of my changes haven't been tested yet. Could blow up, who knows...

Just so you know, the girl will always turn you down if you are living in the dorm. You should have better luck with your whores now and they'll start producing more money.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Hey noobtrain

Thanks for the quick response, let me try and report back.
You may have to force the game to read in the new code if it doesn't work. Some data gets baked into the save game.

If you are dancing with a woman use the following console command: gs'dancewithwoman'
If you are trying to convince your whore to work harder use this console command: gs'npcslut'

Reactions: Noddu

Noddu

Nov 16, 2016
Hey noobtrain

First, Great Job!

second, to reduce the number of people who can't figurre out how to start the game with the attached qsp launcher you could incude at .bat file with this code in the root directory.

Code:
@echo off
start .\qspgui.exe .\Evil\Evil2-spectre1viper.qsp
exit
then they just have to click on that. call it START or something.

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
Dev, can You add option to enslave rich bitches (and contacts/schoolmates) into slavery without the need to convince/blackmaill them into whoring? And can You add option to release slaves from slavery without cutting all connections with them?

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Dev, can You add option to enslave rich bitches (and contacts/schoolmates) into slavery without the need to convince/blackmaill them into whoring? And can You add option to release slaves from slavery without cutting all connections with them?
#1 - Probably not a good idea. Enslaving "rich bitches" would bring far too much heat on you. "Rich bitches" are wealthy and often have powerful friends. Too many people with connections would be looking for them...
#2 - A slave is mentally broken. They can only be a slave from that point on. There is no point in releasing them. You can use the 'Kill' cheat if you really don't want to see them again.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Development Update

I'm roughly 50% of the way finished with Part 2 of the 'Family Trouble' storyline. I've had several setbacks with getting sidetracked with numerous bug fixes, however I'm not that far behind.

Release date will most likely be on August 17th which is 3 to 4 weeks away.

I've released several alpha builds to try and iron out any bugs before the major release in August. Feel free to report bugs and I'll work on them. The current alpha build # is 3.

Part 2 is shaping up to be quite fun and I'll be excited when I can finally release it.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes