noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Hi is there any relation of 'body' parameter value such as titk[num] etc with npc beauty score by any chance.
Indirectly yes. Breast size is factored into the beauty score. Muscles and fat are also factored in to the score.

Reactions: Useck

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
There is no button to undress or I did not find it? :unsure:
You'll need to be more specific. If you are referring to the generic sex system, the MC undresses automatically. I guess I could add an option to do so but it just seems like a waste of a mouse click. I would need player feedback on this.

There isn't an option to walk around your house naked like you can in games such as 'Girl Life'. It works better in that game since you play as a female and live with your family. I guess you could walk around naked and creep out your maids or roommates but this game is a different setting.

If you are referring to something else, then I need more information...

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Wife overdosed on drugs and died now it wont say I am single lol goddammit.
In order to find and get rid of the dead wife, I added code to nude every female in your contacts list and wipe them from existence! Dead wives will no longer haunt your existence from the grave! This code change is equivalent to dropping an atomic bomb in order to kill one ant. :LOL:

• Sad
Reactions: Asia Argento

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
My main problem is that in order for any of those events to happen, or to even meet you family, you need to grind the game to almost completion and be a millionaire. Would it not be better if the quest could be started earlier? Why make it so late game? Early game is empty. There is nothing to do and zero events.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: noobtrain

stho90

Jul 4, 2020
Hello everyone,

I like this game and want to report some bugs and possible ideas, if this is allowed :)

v0.57

Possible bugs:
------------------------------
01.) After you bought the brothel, if you click "Rename your brothel", the new window shows "Name your btothel"
02.) After you bought the brothel, if you click "Rename your brothel" and then "Abort" the renaming, the name will become empty.
03.) If you got the farm, kidnapped a girl and go to her and use "Flog", the first "Flog" on the day will increase the sex counter. Means: First "Flog" => "+1 times/s <NAME> and I had sex" and "+1 times/s <NAME> you flogged her ass."
04.) Sometimes the text is missing if i flog her and i dont know when she is fully broken.
05.) When you are on your "Addicts / Junkies" site and you select "Cut all ties and forget", you got returned to your bathroom by showing the "Appearance" page. By pressing "Continue", you return to the "Addicts / Junkies" site. (But why the bathroom?)
06.) If you are on the "Sexual partners" page and someone has debts and you click "Demand repay" (if the debts are high), there is only the "Become whore" button. No "Leave" button (if you did not want to click it)
07.) It seems that the brothel income will be subtracted from the expenses or there is a wrong calculation in the "End of Day Earning Report", because i am having "Total Expenses: -10086" and below that is "After expenses, you`ve earned a total of 11350".
08.) After the "Invite to your home" (starting the sex scene), there is no "Leave" button. She is fully or partly clothed, i "Push her down by the shoulders", got a BJ and want to leave. No "Leave" button there. To get it, i need to undress her and start the recording. After that, the Leave button appears.
09.) In the morning, i am having a boner and i am able to masturbate. This option disappears but i am still having a boner... No masturbation twice?
10.) In the farmhouse, i am able to fuck a girl 5x but in "Reyzer`s Studio", i need to stop after 2x because my dick is flaccid. (It is correctly working if i am with some other girl)
11.) If i want to blackmail a girl by releasing the tape and she does not care (on page "Sexual partners"), but i have no button to release it?
12.) On the "Enemies" page, you have the button to "release the sex tape", but you can use it every day (without impact?!)
13.) If i fucked my GF for 2x in her pussy, i need to stop because of missing erection. Thats right. But if i click on "Develop <NAME>'s ass" and select "Fisting", i am ready to fuck her pussy again because i regained my boner.
14.) After some drug sellings to Tony (about 100-200k), he does not want to buy anymore from me. Now i have 150k on stock :(
15.) On the beach, i need to click "Talk to the girls" to select "Leave the nudist beach". Why i can not leave it without talking to someone?
16.) On the "Mykonos sauna", you can skip night while giving massage or receiving "Massage course".
17.) "Offer sex for drugs" results sometimes in "Continue - Failed Sex Check"
18.) I am having a slave and clicked "Have sex" results in the answer "[NAME] changes her mind and leaves...", but she is my SLAVE !!! :-(
19.) Assigned tasks to my gang members are lost if i save and load the savegame. ("Hijacking car" seems to stay after loading). Even "Scout place to rob" seems to be disabled after loading.
20.) It seems that the "Net Loss" of "Legal business" seems always (!!!) be 60. Does the Imcome increases with the expenses? I am having about 6 and all of them are getting an loss of exactly 60. Does not seem to work correctly.

Ideas / Improvements:
01.) Use drugs on a kidnapped girl in the farm house
02.) Blackmail girls that have children by threaten to kidnap the kids? (After some investigation, for sure!)
03.) Blackmail the police chef by recording the actions in the strip club to get your people out of prison?
04.) End pregnancy of a girl if she is in the farm

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Any way to change the background colour to something else? The settings option is not working.
I had a bit of fun and added this as an option in the upcoming release. The option is currently located in the computer menu but if I find a better place for it I'm happy to move it.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
My main problem is that in order for any of those events to happen, or to even meet you family, you need to grind the game to almost completion and be a millionaire. Would it not be better if the quest could be started earlier? Why make it so late game? Early game is empty. There is nothing to do and zero events.
If you can do most of these events early game, what is the point of playing beyond that point? The grind gets you to the events and is a reward for succeeding in the game. You unlock more events the more you succeed. This was the design of the previous two authors and I've followed the same pattern.

There are cheats available that players can use to customize the level of grind they are comfortable with. They are optional of course but by using them a player can bypass 90% of the grind in the game if they choose to.

I disagree with your comment about there being nothing to do in the early parts of the game.

Players can use the 'Crushboss' cheat and get to the events in just a couple of in-game days (bypassing a huge amount of grind in the game). You can really play the game you want to play and how much grind there is is really up to you. Yes, if you don't want to use any cheats, then there will be a significant portion of grind.

I provided a save game that players could use to start Part 1 of the 'Family Trouble' story shortly after I released it. I'll provide them again once I publish the next release (a save game to start Part 1 and a save game to start Part 2).

A developer gets bombarded with requests and it is impossible to please everyone. I feel like I've bent over backwards trying to help players play the game they want to play. I won't however change the design of the game to fit a small group of players.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Hello everyone,

I like this game and want to report some bugs and possible ideas, if this is allowed :)

v0.57

Possible bugs:
01.) After you bought the brothel, if you click "Rename your brothel", the new window shows "Name your btothel"
02.) After you bought the brothel, if you click "Rename your brothel" and then "Abort" the renaming, the name will become empty.
03.) If you got the farm, kidnapped a girl and go to her and use "Flog", the first "Flog" on the day will increase the sex counter. Means: First "Flog" => "+1 times/s <NAME> and I had sex" and "+1 times/s <NAME> you flogged her ass."
04.) Sometimes the text is missing if i flog her and i dont know when she is fully broken.
05.) When you are on your "Addicts / Junkies" site and you select "Cut all ties and forget", you got returned to your bathroom by showing the "Appearance" page. By pressing "Continue", you return to the "Addicts / Junkies" site. (But why the bathroom?)
06.) If you are on the "Sexual partners" page and someone has debts and you click "Demand repay" (if the debts are high), there is only the "Become whore" button. No "Leave" button (if you did not want to click it)
07.) It seems that the brothel income will be subtracted from the expenses or there is a wrong calculation in the "End of Day Earning Report", because i am having "Total Expenses: -10086" and below that is "After expenses, you`ve earned a total of 11350".
08.) After the "Invite to your home" (starting the sex scene), there is no "Leave" button. She is fully or partly clothed, i "Push her down by the shoulders", got a BJ and want to leave. No "Leave" button there. To get it, i need to undress her and start the recording. After that, the Leave button appears.
09.) In the morning, i am having a boner and i am able to masturbate. This option disappears but i am still having a boner... No masturbation twice?
10.) In the farmhouse, i am able to fuck a girl 5x but in "Reyzer`s Studio", i need to stop after 2x because my dick is flaccid. (It is correctly working if i am with some other girl)
11.) If i want to blackmail a girl by releasing the tape and she does not care (on page "Sexual partners"), but i have no button to release it?
12.) On the "Enemies" page, you have the button to "release the sex tape", but you can use it every day (without impact?!)
13.) If i fucked my GF for 2x in her pussy, i need to stop because of missing erection. Thats right. But if i click on "Develop <NAME>'s ass" and select "Fisting", i am ready to fuck her pussy again because i regained my boner.
14.) After some drug sellings to Tony (about 100-200k), he does not want to buy anymore from me. Now i have 150k on stock :(
15.) On the beach, i need to click "Talk to the girls" to select "Leave the nudist beach". Why i can not leave it without talking to someone?
16.) On the "Mykonos sauna", you can skip night while giving massage or receiving "Massage course".
17.) "Offer sex for drugs" results sometimes in "Continue - Failed Sex Check"
18.) I am having a slave and clicked "Have sex" results in the answer "[NAME] changes her mind and leaves...", but she is my SLAVE !!! :-(
19.) Assigned tasks to my gang members are lost if i save and load the savegame. ("Hijacking car" seems to stay after loading). Even "Scout place to rob" seems to be disabled after loading.
20.) It seems that the "Net Loss" of "Legal business" seems always (!!!) be 60. Does the Imcome increases with the expenses? I am having about 6 and all of them are getting an loss of exactly 60. Does not seem to work correctly.

Ideas / Improvements:
01.) Use drugs on a kidnapped girl in the farm house
02.) Blackmail girls that have children by threaten to kidnap the kids? (After some investigation, for sure!)
03.) Blackmail the police chef by recording the actions in the strip club to get your people out of prison?
04.) End pregnancy of a girl if she is in the farm
Thank you for the bug reports!

1-3, 6, 10, 12, 15-16 Fixed
4-5, 13 Working as designed
8 - You don't get the leave option until you do 10 activities with the girl, this is working as designed
9 - It is based on hornyness. Most people have no desire to masturbate if they aren't horny.
11 - I guess this could be added at some point, however if she doesn't care then it has zero impact on her life
14 - You have to maintain a high level of trust with Tony. Try playing cards with him a bunch of times. Your trust with Tony decreases by 1 per day.
7,17,18 - Are you using version 0.57? I believe that bug is fixed in that version. If you are, then I need a save game immediately before each issue occurs.
19 - Gangs haven't been fixed yet
20 - Currently working as designed, however this could be greatly improved at some point

Reactions: stho90

Black Onix

Jun 4, 2019
You'll need to be more specific. If you are referring to the generic sex system, the MC undresses automatically. I guess I could add an option to do so but it just seems like a waste of a mouse click. I would need player feedback on this.

There isn't an option to walk around your house naked like you can in games such as 'Girl Life'. It works better in that game since you play as a female and live with your family. I guess you could walk around naked and creep out your maids or roommates but this game is a different setting.

Basically, the button is needed for the MC wardrobe, for example to remove a hat, or outerwear.

Kelazad

Feb 24, 2019
Basically, the button is needed for the MC wardrobe, for example to remove a hat, or outerwear.

Player feedback incoming. :)

I think this could be a neat feature but only in the context of the sex system - as you said, it would be kind of weird and pointless to just take clothes off and walk around somewhere. Ideally, maybe it could just be a button alongside the "take off her outerwear, bra, etc" but it says "take off your pants" or "show her your dick" or something like that, accompanied by an appropriate reaction from the girl. If you're flaccid she might laugh or comment on how you need a hand, but if you're already hard and above a certain size, she might say "wow, you're huge!" or something like that. Not sure how tricky that would be to code but could be neat. And to your point there are already quite a few clicks to get the girl naked. Up to you!

This could also make the nude beach a bit more interesting - always thought the interactions there were a bit bare-bones. Some reactions from girls, especially if you have a boner, could be a fun addition.

Just my two cents!

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Development Update

Family Trouble story - 100% completed
Coding - 85% completed
Asset Development - 100% completed
Testing, tweaking, and tuning - 25% completed

I am still ahead of schedule for the August 17th release of Part 2 of the 'Family Trouble' storyline. If I finish everything early, I'll probably post the update here in the forum and allow players to play with it for a few days and report any bugs. I'll then release it officially on August 17th and update the OP.

Part 2 of the 'Family Trouble' story is 100% complete. What I have left to do is all the coding for the generic sex system. I have to add the mother and sister picture and video matching assets to the code. This will be the first time that players will see picture and video matching content for any NPC (mother and sister only - 75% matching). I wish it was 100% matching, however there simply aren't sources for some of the content. I pulled from all available sources that I could locate.

The update will be roughly 3.5 GB in size. Yea, I know, the game is already 12 GB. At some point I'd like to go through all the pictures and videos and remove the worst 20% of them. There are some pictures and videos from the original game that aren't very good and don't fit in very well with the newer content (spectre1viper and beyond).

Just to show you how hard I tried to match all the sex categories for the mother and sister, here is a screenshot of the family trouble folder:

family trouble.jpg

I had to manually find and edit all 688 of those files. The majority of these files are for the generic sex system while roughly 20% of them are for the 'Family Trouble' storyline.

I did have to use an additional actor for the mother for some anal scenes and two additional actors for the sister (painal scenes for one and anal scenes for the other).

Once this update is released, all major parts of the game will have been overhauled except for gangs and the university student playthrough which still need a lot of help!

Last edited:

stho90

Jul 4, 2020
Thank you for the bug reports!

1-3, 6, 10, 12, 15-16 Fixed
4-5, 13 Working as designed
8 - You don't get the leave option until you do 10 activities with the girl, this is working as designed
9 - It is based on hornyness. Most people have no desire to masturbate if they aren't horny.
11 - I guess this could be added at some point, however if she doesn't care then it has zero impact on her life
14 - You have to maintain a high level of trust with Tony. Try playing cards with him a bunch of times. Your trust with Tony decreases by 1 per day.
7,17,18 - Are you using version 0.57? I believe that bug is fixed in that version. If you are, then I need a save game immediately before each issue occurs.
19 - Gangs haven't been fixed yet
20 - Currently working as designed, however this could be greatly improved at some point
Thank you for your response and to clarify some works-as-designed topics :)

About 7,17,18: Yes, i am using 0.57.
I downloaded the base game 0.55 from this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-57-spectre1viper-and-jessicajones.41582/post-8439831
After that, i used the provided Update 0.57 from this: https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-57-spectre1viper-and-jessicajones.41582/post-8620637

Number 07 is reproducable, here is the save game for it.
Just end the day and you will see the issue: 2022-08-04_01.sav
I will try to reproduce 17 and 18, but it occured sometimes and reproducing seems to be hard, including to provide a save game one step before that.

But there are some more confusing situations that i would like to report: (on the same save game)
21.)
I am having "Felicity Miller" as a Junky and tried to blackmail her with a video. I expected that it would work because she is...
- Married + has 2 children
- Works as a Police officer
- She is my mate
But after i tried to blackmail her and offered her to become my whore, she "shows you the middle finger" and becomes one of my enemies. (Its reproducable)
An unexpected result because that she is married and that should be enough to blackmail her with a video tape.

22.)
After she became my enemy and if i select her, the "Married" is gone (without releasing the tape) and there is a "1" added to her status.

Before she became my enemy:
- You have a sex tape of Felicity.
- Felicity is a junky
- Married

After she became my enemy:
- Your enemy
- Felicity is a junky

23.)
If i kidnap her, she lost her "Police officer" in the overview list of kidnapped girls when i go to the farm.
All other girls have the added job title but hers is gone. And if i select her again (in the farm), her status list has changed again to:
- Felicity has been kidnapped by you.

The "You have a sex tape of Felicity" is gone and the "Felicity is a junky" is gone too. I would expect that if i kidnap a junky, she still is a junky. The same with "Married" and the sex tape. (Improvement idea: Corrupt or break a kidnapped junky by offering drugs to become a slave?)

----------

Edit/Update 1:
I reproduced the "Continue - Failed Sex Check" with this save game!
Just open the "Servants" page. Click on "Maddie Bazhenova" and select "Grope and sexually harrass your maid".
The result is "Maddie smiles and puts her hand on your crotch." and if i select "Take things to the next level", i got "Maddie changes her mind and leaves..."
After her reaction, i would expect to do some more things to her. But in this case, it fails unexpected.

Edit/Update 2:
24.)
It is interesting that "Felicity Miller" became a Saleswoman after some days in my farm. Dont know how this happens, but it happened.
Additional, if i try to train her, i wanted to see how her stats change. I slapped her and reduced her Dom from 80 to about 60. After i demanded that she signes the contract, she refuses, i returned to the list of girls in the farm again and after clicking her, her Dom has returned to 80 :-(
If the signing does not work in the active session, the stats seem not to be saved.

25.)
If a girl is working in the gloryhole, i would expect that she gains experience in Throat after a day of work. The debug screen shows that it does not happen.

26.)
Giving a girl a nickname works fine. If i click that again and abort it, the old nickname will be removed and she is only named by her real name. (But i just wanted to reject the new nickname) Is that expected?

Edit/Update 3:
27.)
I had a girl with relationship "-100" to work for me because of high debts. She got to prison and i paid to get her out of prison. My relationship with her did not improve and it is still at "-100"
Its the same if i slap one by "Persuade to work harder" and then "Slap her / punish her": It does not result in any change of relationship (what i would expect)

28.)
If i am having a whore by blackmailing her (or by requesting the payment of debts) and a relationship of "-100", i clicked on "Have sex with her" and it results in "changes her mind and leaves..." with "Continue - Failed Sex Change". I does not understand why i am able to send her on the streets to let her pay her, but i am not able to fuck her.

More ideas for improvement:
- Use the taser on girls as part of their training (girls that are captured in the farm)
- Girls that are students (and have not much money) and/or come from poor families should always accept the "Arrange a setup" request (because they have the chance to gain some money)
- Use girls by their jobs/skills after blackmailing them. For example:
--- Police woman/man who have debts to work in the police office to reduce the chance to get your girls caught by police or reduce their debts by releasing someone from prison?
--- Send Saleswoman/Secretary/Economist to your stores to improve the income/efficiency
--- Use Secretary to organize your business
--- Use Waitress or Strippers to work in the brothel to improve the global income/efficiency
--- Use Waitress to work in a pub (legal business?)
--- Use Programmers to scout girls, generate income (develop a "legal" software company), use them as hackers
--- Use Directors for teaching/brainwashing girls in the farm (as a trainer?)

Last edited:

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
IDK if someone keep working on this game, I wanted to ask If someone would like to add a character or something like "Special Character"
Had a girl that would love to be inmortalized in a game but just can give pictures
If someone is interested send me MP if not, do you know someone who is doing games like these or HTML to give her a chance? please?
thanks in advance and good luck!

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Thank you for your response and to clarify some works-as-designed topics :)

About 7,17,18: Yes, i am using 0.57.
I downloaded the base game 0.55 from this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-57-spectre1viper-and-jessicajones.41582/post-8439831
After that, i used the provided Update 0.57 from this: https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-57-spectre1viper-and-jessicajones.41582/post-8620637

Number 07 is reproducable, here is the save game for it.
Just end the day and you will see the issue: 2022-08-04_01.sav
I will try to reproduce 17 and 18, but it occured sometimes and reproducing seems to be hard, including to provide a save game one step before that.

But there are some more confusing situations that i would like to report: (on the same save game)
21.)
I am having "Felicity Miller" as a Junky and tried to blackmail her with a video. I expected that it would work because she is...
- Married + has 2 children
- Works as a Police officer
- She is my mate
But after i tried to blackmail her and offered her to become my whore, she "shows you the middle finger" and becomes one of my enemies. (Its reproducable)
An unexpected result because that she is married and that should be enough to blackmail her with a video tape.

22.)
After she became my enemy and if i select her, the "Married" is gone (without releasing the tape) and there is a "1" added to her status.

Before she became my enemy:
- Felicity is a junky
- Married

After she became my enemy:
- Your enemy
- Felicity is a junky

23.)
If i kidnap her, she lost her "Police officer" in the overview list of kidnapped girls when i go to the farm.
All other girls have the added job title but hers is gone. And if i select her again (in the farm), her status list has changed again to:
- Felicity has been kidnapped by you.

The "You have a sex tape of Felicity" is gone and the "Felicity is a junky" is gone too. I would expect that if i kidnap a junky, she still is a junky. The same with "Married" and the sex tape. (Improvement idea: Corrupt or break a kidnapped junky by offering drugs to become a slave?)

----------

Edit/Update 1:
I reproduced the "Continue - Failed Sex Check" with this save game!
Just open the "Servants" page. Click on "Maddie Bazhenova" and select "Grope and sexually harrass your maid".
The result is "Maddie smiles and puts her hand on your crotch." and if i select "Take things to the next level", i got "Maddie changes her mind and leaves..."
After her reaction, i would expect to do some more things to her. But in this case, it fails unexpected.

Edit/Update 2:
24.)
It is interesting that "Felicity Miller" became a Saleswoman after some days in my farm. Dont know how this happens, but it happened.
Additional, if i try to train her, i wanted to see how her stats change. I slapped her and reduced her Dom from 80 to about 60. After i demanded that she signes the contract, she refuses, i returned to the list of girls in the farm again and after clicking her, her Dom has returned to 80 :-(
If the signing does not work in the active session, the stats seem not to be saved.

25.)
If a girl is working in the gloryhole, i would expect that she gains experience in Throat after a day of work. The debug screen shows that it does not happen.

26.)
Giving a girl a nickname works fine. If i click that again and abort it, the old nickname will be removed and she is only named by her real name. (But i just wanted to reject the new nickname) Is that expected?

Edit/Update 3:
27.)
I had a girl with relationship "-100" to work for me because of high debts. She got to prison and i paid to get her out of prison. My relationship with her did not improve and it is still at "-100"
Its the same if i slap one by "Persuade to work harder" and then "Slap her / punish her": It does not result in any change of relationship (what i would expect)

28.)
If i am having a whore by blackmailing her (or by requesting the payment of debts) and a relationship of "-100", i clicked on "Have sex with her" and it results in "changes her mind and leaves..." with "Continue - Failed Sex Change". I does not understand why i am able to send her on the streets to let her pay her, but i am not able to fuck her.

More ideas for improvement:
- Use the taser on girls as part of their training (girls that are captured in the farm)
- Girls that are students (and have not much money) and/or come from poor families should always accept the "Arrange a setup" request (because they have the chance to gain some money)
- Use girls by their jobs/skills after blackmailing them. For example:
--- Police woman/man who have debts to work in the police office to reduce the chance to get your girls caught by police or reduce their debts by releasing someone from prison?
--- Send Saleswoman/Secretary/Economist to your stores to improve the income/efficiency
--- Use Secretary to organize your business
--- Use Waitress or Strippers to work in the brothel to improve the global income/efficiency
--- Use Waitress to work in a pub (legal business?)
--- Use Programmers to scout girls, generate income (develop a "legal" software company), use them as hackers
--- Use Directors for teaching/brainwashing girls in the farm (as a trainer?)
7,17,22, 25-28 - Fixed
21 - The reason she refused is because her domination attribute it too high and she is a BDSM Dom.
22 - I overhauled how the blackmail system works and fixed some bugs. If she refuses and now becomes an enemy, you'll have a new option for her to release the video tape (in the Enemies section). What happens when you release the tape will be shown on the screen.
23 - Couldn't reproduce most of this with my current code. Keep in mind that girls in the farm will be trained as a slave and will become clean from drugs since none will be offered. There is no point in having slaves as junkies so I added code for them to become clean also. Slaves are broken mentally and will do whatever you tell them to do. Wasting doses and additional money on them doesn't make any sense...
24 - Fixed the job part. The reason for the domination score going back up to 80 is because she is a BDSM Dom. You have to break her through plenty of whippings. Then her domination score should continue to decrease and won't go back up. I know this is confusing for a lot of players. Perhaps I'll add a bit of text at the farm to explain this...
25 - Most slave and whore jobs where they had sex with clients weren't increasing their sex stats properly. I fixed this for all jobs involving sex including the gloryhole.

I also improved the logic for the product stores. They should be working better now. With the way you have your stores setup, they will never become profitable. With new unknown stores, you have to lower your prices down to 80% or so and then spend time working in each store (greatly improved in the next release). In the current code, working in the store didn't do much. It now makes a much larger impact in the next release.

The save game you provided helped me fix and identify several bugs.

Thank you for the bug reports! :D

stho90

Jul 4, 2020
The save game you provided helped me fix and identify several bugs.

Thank you for the bug reports! :D
It's a pleasure to help you.
I would appreciate to test the next release of the game, even if some of my reports are related to "works-as-designed" parts. ;-)

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
It's a pleasure to help you.
I would appreciate to test the next release of the game, even if some of my reports are related to "works-as-designed" parts. ;-)
I have one small thing I want to add and then all I have is testing left. I ran into a difficult bug last night but was able to finally figure it out and resolve it.

I'm hoping to release something onto this forum in the next few days. You can then verify if I have fixed all of your reported issues.

Reactions: stho90 and Kelazad
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes