Jul 9, 2017
Like the game, but I've noticed some bugs:
(This is mostly experienced from the university start)
-I've had some npcs have different names and stats during random evening events (primarily from the males).
-Male npcs I've never met are contacting me to hangout and in one case, became my lover randomly and the game though he was a female and gave him female sex stats. (save attached)

Suggestions:
-Maybe some feedback from skill/stat increasing and from interacting with females?

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Once I get the male protagonist content working really well I'll consider adding a female protagonist option, and then possibly a trans, but it is a long ways off.

Turning a game into a "community project" isn't as simple as it sounds. Trying to get dedicated people working together on a free game is no easy task. I know as I've tried with other projects. I did ask for community help with sending me videos to add to the game. Only two people responded. That was just for videos, trying to get others to cooperate on even more than that is difficult. I've had such a hard time trying to puts teams together that I've just settled on doing nearly everything solo. I've been at this for many years.
Git Forks, with you having control of upstream?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I don't think I ever really played the first game, though I'm sure I downloaded it at some point and tried it out but just didn't put much time into it. Point is, I don't have the first game as a frame of reference to compare this one to.

How much content is here? I've read through the comments in the thread and it does sound like there's a decent amount of stuff to explore, but how many hours could one expect to get out of this release? Would it be something you could fully explore within 2-3 hours, or would you need multiple play sessions to see everything the game has to offer?

No judgment from me here, by the way. I absolutely love the sound of this, I just don't want to "spoil" the experience for myself by playing it too early in the development cycle. The concept sounds great, and as you can probably tell from my username I'm a massive fan of adult interactive fiction so text-heavy games are perfect for me if the writing is decent.

As an aside, I truly appreciate the fact that you're trying to focus on a male MC instead of trying to juggle multiple protagonist options. Ironically, multiple protagonists actually means the game would have *fewer* gameplay options for each, and a single protagonist means the game will have *more* options available to the player. That's not always obvious, and it's not something a lot of people realize unless they have an understanding of how games are developed.

Best of luck with the game, I look forward to trying this one. If there's a decent amount of content I'll give it a download, but if it's just an hour or two then I'll probably wait for a few more releases so I don't spoil it for myself.
It really depends on your playstyle and if you are a completionist or not. Multiple playthroughs are generally required to explore all aspects of the game. There is college life, criminal life, drug life, slavery life, etc. I would say 2 to 8 hours for one playthrough. If you were to do all of them it would probably take 16-25 hours.

This is the first release and it is fairly bare bones but there are things to do in each area of the game.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
So, how does one do the kidnappings and other illegal activities? Best I found was taking a video of a girl to try to blackmail her, but she just gave me the middle finger and nothing came of it.
You have to own a car. You can then patrol the streets for victims or work as a taxi driver and kidnap female customers. You also have to purchase the farm from the real estate office in the city.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Can you marry with multiple women?

Also are there ending(s) for game? or its more like sandbox style like you play aimlessly until you get bored. I personally prefer different endings depending on how you play, but, well its your game.

EDIT: Now I saw sandbox tag
No, only one woman at a time. If you get divorced, you have to wait a year to get remarried so you need to choose wisely.

I haven't even thought about multiple marriages but it is something that I could add in the future depending on player feedback. It certainly isn't a bad idea, especially considering this is a parallel world where the rules are a bit different.

Reactions: hipslipblip

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
You have to own a car. You can then patrol the streets for victims or work as a taxi driver and kidnap female customers. You also have to purchase the farm from the real estate office in the city.
Oh alright, thanks. I was missing the farm part. I had the car and did the work as taxi driver.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes