Mar 21, 2018
A few things I am considering:

Reversioning the game to version 0.5 instead of 1.5 to better reflect the game status.

Going through all the videos and removing the worst ones (mostly original videos that came with the first game) and then repacking it and releasing it.

Have spectre1viper put more information in the description about what features were removed from the original game. This is a major sticking point which keeps coming up constantly. I actually sent him an email about this.

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
1 - I've never really payed attention to my weight in game. How much weight loss are we talking about?
2 - Would you rather the hospital experiments be disabled since a lot of them are feminization oriented?
3 - How would you like this to work? The dorms aren't for married people. You need to rent an apartment or own the mansion.
4 - Need a screenshot and save game to see what is happening here. It is possible for a man to have a feminine face.
5 - I'll look into it.

I haven't decided what my plans are for this game but I'll look at these for my next update.

What transformation elements are still in the game aside from some of the hospital experiments? I enabled some of the drugs that spectre1viper disabled with the disclaimer that they weren't to be used for male to female transformation. They can be given to female NPCs to change their appearance. If they are confusing I can disable them again.
1. I started game with 78kg I believe, it's sitting at 72kg now. I do weightlifting and my biceps is increasing, but the weight keeps dropping. In first game there was an option what food you want to eat, which seems to have been removed in this, maybe something to do with that?

2. I understand experiments are there only for some additional money income, then? It still shrinks your dick and makes your face feminine. Though, as I've said, the dick bugged out and shot up to 28cm from 6cm hard, but it's dropping again. I did some scum saving and it seems to be random on the experiment effect, in the additional desc. it shows different messages from experiment, I suppose it's left over code on what the experiments should transform on you?
Easy solution would be to reword hospital experiment to something generic like "Participate in new drug testing with no permanent side effects" which would make the itching of body parts 'temporary' and wouldn't confuse the player.

3. There should be an option in real estate to rent apartment, at the very least? Game keeps telling me I can rent it but there is no way to do it, except dropping out. Also could be an option after marriage to rent it. When I experimented and got married, even after dropping out of university and living in apartment, my wife was not there. If you don't plan to add marriage material, maybe change it to 'engagement'?

There is only the hospital experiment. There is also 'grey' area? I've played a LOT of TF games, so things stick out like wearing female clothes, unless this is left for another reason? Another one, is your own cum eating, which can be done two ways: the very FIRST time you cum inside a girls mouth she wants to kiss you and then makes you swallow your own cum (in TF games, swallowing your own cum is a feminization aspect) after that one time, she (the same girl) will never want to do that again. But then you just kiss normally and the description says you taste your own cum. Another way is to creampie pussy and lick pussy, which makes you taste your own cum. It's ok if that is left for a cum fetish, but that's a TF territory, in my opinion.

I mostly play these games for TF aspects, honestly didn't read description that this game had no TF elements. I just opened up the game and looked into Evil\pic\body and what is the first image I see? A skinny girl :D same with the face, contains female faces.

Another leftover is the dildo. Like I said, if you masturbate using a dildo, it shows female doing it. Removing dildo from shop would be ideal, unless it is used on others? But I've never seen an option of using it with a girl and guys refuse to come to my home.

Since we are talking, minor issue with fitness club, is taekwondo and wrestling. Since boxing has skill, player assumes naturally practising others would do the same, I'm not even sure there is a purpose for those at all. Ideally you don't want to present player with options that do nothing mixed in with options that have an effect, since there is no direct feedback on stuff like dancing, weightlifting seems to slowly affect bicep size, so that's at least somewhat clear.

There were very rare times when in fitness center I had an option to 'focus on legs and ass' and it showed video of girl squatting, I assume TF leftover? That's and hospital experiment were two main things that made me think there was a TF element in game.

One very minor thing, is that you can't pierce your dick, gives illusion it's possible to have something else pierced later?

6. When talking to girl about sex, she says "I want to try taking a cock down my throat" but when I do that she gets mad and leaves, I tried doing it while she was drunk, didn't help.

Reversioning the game to version 0.5 instead of 1.5 to better reflect the game status.

Going through all the videos and removing the worst ones (mostly original videos that came with the first game) and then repacking it and releasing it.

Have spectre1viper put more information in the description about what features were removed from the original game. This is a major sticking point which keeps coming up constantly. I actually sent him an email about this.
It's a great idea with the version. I honestly am a sticker for v1 to be a complete game with little to no bugs.
The videos for masturbation using dildo are all unneeded, since they all show a female, at the very least that's what I've found so far. I have only played through semester 1 in uni, no idea how much 'game time' that is or how far I've progressed.

P.S.
Honestly how against TF are you and viper? I've never used editor for QSP games, but I am willing to give it a go. This game would be insanely better with TF.

EDIT:
Transformation tag refers not just to sex change, does it? Because MC's body changes from working out.

Last edited:

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017

I can tell you off the top of my head some of the things removed and if I remember correctly spectre didn't delete a lot of the original code, just commented it out. So you can still see it in there but things removed:
Main Character Female and TF options, fucking Men and TF, eating food, Gangs which disabled the ability to kill Mabuta, getting people to join your gang and guard your whores. (Know it was broken but miss the gang option really.) Not sure if the army start is gone too, I didn't double check, ability to change your own clothes.
That's all I can remember at the moment.
1. I started game with 78kg I believe, it's sitting at 72kg now. I do weightlifting and my biceps is increasing, but the weight keeps dropping. In first game there was an option what food you want to eat, which seems to have been removed in this, maybe something to do with that?

2. I understand experiments are there only for some additional money income, then? It still shrinks your dick and makes your face feminine. Though, as I've said, the dick bugged out and shot up to 28cm from 6cm hard, but it's dropping again. I did some scum saving and it seems to be random on the experiment effect, in the additional desc. it shows different messages from experiment, I suppose it's left over code on what the experiments should transform on you?
Easy solution would be to reword hospital experiment to something generic like "Participate in new drug testing with no permanent side effects" which would make the itching of body parts 'temporary' and wouldn't confuse the player.

3. There should be an option in real estate to rent apartment, at the very least? Game keeps telling me I can rent it but there is no way to do it, except dropping out. Also could be an option after marriage to rent it. When I experimented and got married, even after dropping out of university and living in apartment, my wife was not there. If you don't plan to add marriage material, maybe change it to 'engagement'?

There is only the hospital experiment. There is also 'grey' area? I've played a LOT of TF games, so things stick out like wearing female clothes, unless this is left for another reason? Another one, is your own cum eating, which can be done two ways: the very FIRST time you cum inside a girls mouth she wants to kiss you and then makes you swallow your own cum (in TF games, swallowing your own cum is a feminization aspect) after that one time, she (the same girl) will never want to do that again. But then you just kiss normally and the description says you taste your own cum. Another way is to creampie pussy and lick pussy, which makes you taste your own cum. It's ok if that is left for a cum fetish, but that's a TF territory, in my opinion.

I mostly play these games for TF aspects, honestly didn't read description that this game had no TF elements. I just opened up the game and looked into Evil\pic\body and what is the first image I see? A skinny girl :D same with the face, contains female faces.

Another leftover is the dildo. Like I said, if you masturbate using a dildo, it shows female doing it. Removing dildo from shop would be ideal, unless it is used on others? But I've never seen an option of using it with a girl and guys refuse to come to my home.

Since we are talking, minor issue with fitness club, is taekwondo and wrestling. Since boxing has skill, player assumes naturally practising others would do the same, I'm not even sure there is a purpose for those at all. Ideally you don't want to present player with options that do nothing mixed in with options that have an effect, since there is no direct feedback on stuff like dancing, weightlifting seems to slowly affect bicep size, so that's at least somewhat clear.

There were very rare times when in fitness center I had an option to 'focus on legs and ass' and it showed video of girl squatting, I assume TF leftover? That's and hospital experiment were two main things that made me think there was a TF element in game.

One very minor thing, is that you can't pierce your dick, gives illusion it's possible to have something else pierced later?

6. When talking to girl about sex, she says "I want to try taking a cock down my throat" but when I do that she gets mad and leaves, I tried doing it while she was drunk, didn't help.

It's a great idea with the version. I honestly am a sticker for v1 to be a complete game with little to no bugs.
The videos for masturbation using dildo are all unneeded, since they all show a female, at the very least that's what I've found so far. I have only played through semester 1 in uni, no idea how much 'game time' that is or how far I've progressed.

P.S.
Honestly how against TF are you and viper? I've never used editor for QSP games, but I am willing to give it a go. This game would be insanely better with TF.

EDIT:
Transformation tag refers not just to sex change, does it? Because MC's body changes from working out.
2. Sort of, some of it is left over from the original game where you could transform yourself and some of it is for transforming your whores. You could basically change anyone in the game to a different sex. Grow bodies, breasts, dicks, shrink or whatever. Think some of those options are still available with Tony's drugs but have side effects that go with it.

3. This is mostly from the original game, if you're student then you'll want to stay in the dorms until you're rich and can buy the mansion. Also you can't live in 2 places at once so that's why you have to leave the dorms. Wife should show up in the family menu as well.

As for the rest, they're focusing on 1 path before moving along to the other paths. Since it's a pain in the ass to code out 3 paths all at once. So you'd have to wait but could go with the original game for the TF stuff. I don't remember how far a long this was but I made a semi-translated QSP for the original game awhile back.
Reworked Mod QSP

EDIT: Oh wait think I mainly translated the male path, I'm personally not into the other 2 options but QSP isn't super hard. Has a bit of a learning curve but not super bad. I barely use QGen to edit my files though, I hate coding in it, so I use VSCode with syntax highlighting that I made. Just easier on my eyes and better options to search and edit code.

Last edited:

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
Aren't the Medical experiments just completely random? From what I remember of the original game it could give both positive and negative sideeffects and wasn't really leaning towards either side.

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
Aren't the Medical experiments just completely random? From what I remember of the original game it could give both positive and negative sideeffects and wasn't really leaning towards either side.
From personal experience, it ONLY shrinks dick. I've done the experiments weekly and I am into 2nd semester in Uni, so I assume I did a LOT of experiments and only one time MC's dick magically gained over 20cm. It usually shrinks around 1cm in Hard each experiment or doesn't change at all, that and face feminization are the only two outcomes I've witnessed.

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
I can tell you off the top of my head some of the things removed and if I remember correctly spectre didn't delete a lot of the original code, just commented it out. So you can still see it in there but things removed:
Main Character Female and TF options, fucking Men and TF, eating food, Gangs which disabled the ability to kill Mabuta, getting people to join your gang and guard your whores. (Know it was broken but miss the gang option really.) Not sure if the army start is gone too, I didn't double check, ability to change your own clothes.
That's all I can remember at the moment.

2. Sort of, some of it is left over from the original game where you could transform yourself and some of it is for transforming your whores. You could basically change anyone in the game to a different sex. Grow bodies, breasts, dicks, shrink or whatever. Think some of those options are still available with Tony's drugs but have side effects that go with it.

3. This is mostly from the original game, if you're student then you'll want to stay in the dorms until you're rich and can buy the mansion. Also you can't live in 2 places at once so that's why you have to leave the dorms. Wife should show up in the family menu as well.

As for the rest, they're focusing on 1 path before moving along to the other paths. Since it's a pain in the ass to code out 3 paths all at once. So you'd have to wait but could go with the original game for the TF stuff. I don't remember how far a long this was but I made a semi-translated QSP for the original game awhile back.
Reworked Mod QSP

EDIT: Oh wait think I mainly translated the male path, I'm personally not into the other 2 options but QSP isn't super hard. Has a bit of a learning curve but not super bad. I barely use QGen to edit my files though, I hate coding in it, so I use VSCode with syntax highlighting that I made. Just easier on my eyes and better options to search and edit code.
I tried the first game, but it is rubishly outdated in UI and gameplay.

Removal of option for eating food might be the reason why MC keeps losing weight, does no one else care for how their MC looks? It's quite the most noticeable thing if you are trying to work out and improve MC's body.

2. Dick shrinking and growing is still leftover, then. Haven't met this Tony to test his drugs and effects on those.

3. Wife does show up under family, but you are sort of living separately, you can't even visit her because she 'doesn't have a home' of sorts. Kinda detracts from the whole marriage experience, why even have marriage at that point? The only reason is that she doesn't complain about creampies anymore ;D Not sure why you mention '2 places at once', game tells you each day you can rent apartment and move out of dorm, naturally you would no longer live in dorm if you rented an apartment.

For the sake of altering the game for my tastes, I would like to have my work included in official game. Editing files for my own agenda aka 'moding' would only work when game is completed, so that new versions wouldn't remove all the work I would do with mods, unless there is some sort of version control solution for QSP.

sss1sss11

Jun 11, 2017
Did you invite her over to your place 26 separate times?

Yes. The error does not occur all the time. Different girls have different deviations from the number of invitations home. I was unable to determine what was the cause of the error.

Maybe there is a cache for this game that needs to be cleaned? I've played many previous versions.

And yet, I lost my understanding of how to rent an apartment. I don't see where it can be rented. Something in my game is going wrong. An attempt to start a new game also does not give an opportunity to rent an apartment. Only if you initially refuse to study at the university.

Last edited:

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
Yes. The error does not occur all the time. Different girls have different deviations from the number of invitations home. I was unable to determine what was the cause of the error.

Maybe there is a cache for this game that needs to be cleaned? I've played many previous versions.

And yet, I lost my understanding of how to rent an apartment. I don't see where it can be rented. Something in my game is going wrong. An attempt to start a new game also does not give an opportunity to rent an apartment. Only if you initially refuse to study at the university.

I had the same issue, at first the 'real estate' option when at home sometimes got changed into active, but not anymore. I've talked about this issue previously in the thread.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I tried the first game, but it is rubishly outdated in UI and gameplay.

Removal of option for eating food might be the reason why MC keeps losing weight, does no one else care for how their MC looks? It's quite the most noticeable thing if you are trying to work out and improve MC's body.

2. Dick shrinking and growing is still leftover, then. Haven't met this Tony to test his drugs and effects on those.

3. Wife does show up under family, but you are sort of living separately, you can't even visit her because she 'doesn't have a home' of sorts. Kinda detracts from the whole marriage experience, why even have marriage at that point? The only reason is that she doesn't complain about creampies anymore ;D Not sure why you mention '2 places at once', game tells you each day you can rent apartment and move out of dorm, naturally you would no longer live in dorm if you rented an apartment.

For the sake of altering the game for my tastes, I would like to have my work included in official game. Editing files for my own agenda aka 'moding' would only work when game is completed, so that new versions wouldn't remove all the work I would do with mods, unless there is some sort of version control solution for QSP.
Ah misread some of what you said then but for versioning control. There's not really one built into the QSP engine but you can export the game to Txt2gam format, which is basically just a text file and work with it that way or use a python script to split it into multiple files and then work on it that way as well. Which the latter is how I do it with git, have a gitlab setup for SOB which has everything for doing that or Girl Life has a bunch of stuff too.

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
Ah misread some of what you said then but for versioning control. There's not really one built into the QSP engine but you can export the game to Txt2gam format, which is basically just a text file and work with it that way or use a python script to split it into multiple files and then work on it that way as well. Which the latter is how I do it with git, have a gitlab setup for SOB which has everything for doing that or Girl Life has a bunch of stuff too.
That's not the issue. The issue is when developers change things that break stuff for mods, don't want to deal with that each update.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
That's not the issue. The issue is when developers change things that break stuff for mods, don't want to deal with that each update.
Oh I haven't had issues with the QSPs I've modded but each is different. Depends on where they take this project I guess.

pana

Dec 19, 2017
Great game.
I just hope someone will update it.
At least, here we have some desicion.
No Patreon, im really wanna donate for this game :)

Mar 21, 2018
I'm tired of all the censorship on F95Zone so I won't be an active participant on the site for quite some time if at all going forward. I will probably still download stuff but will avoid posting anything at all costs.

The fact is that someone can't say anything negative about a game on this site without all the fanboys jumping in and defending the author no matter what. Even if the negative feedback is done respectfully it results in my posts being deleted by the moderation staff. The problem is all the fanboys jump in as "self appointed moderators" and try to discredit what I (and others) post. When I try to defend my position and posts, my posts get deleted by the moderation team. This has been going on for quite some time.

I'm done with the constant censorship. I was hoping F95Zone would be an open platform where all ideas could be shared, if shared respectfully. After a couple of years on this site this has proven not to be the case unfortunately. Only positive feedback is welcome on F95Zone. Otherwise all the fans of the game attack the player and it ends up with only the player giving the negative feedback having their posts removed by moderation. The posts from the fans don't get moderated (who do the exact same thing, only they are defending the author so they are immune). It is all one sided and it is a double standard.

I'm done trying to make this site work for me. It is time for me to move on. I wish you lots of happiness and success in life! I will not be continuing this game in the near future.

Thank you for all of your love and support over the years! You guys are great!

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
I'm tired of all the censorship on F95Zone so I won't be an active participant on the site for quite some time if at all going forward. I will probably still download stuff but will avoid posting anything at all costs.

The fact is that someone can't say anything negative about a game on this site without all the fanboys jumping in and defending the author no matter what. Even if the negative feedback is done respectfully it results in my posts being deleted by the moderation staff. The problem is all the fanboys jump in as "self appointed moderators" and try to discredit what I (and others) post. When I try to defend my position and posts, my posts get deleted by the moderation team. This has been going on for quite some time.

I'm done with the constant censorship. I was hoping F95Zone would be an open platform where all ideas could be shared, if shared respectfully. After a couple of years on this site this has proven not to be the case unfortunately. Only positive feedback is welcome on F95Zone. Otherwise all the fans of the game attack the player and it ends up with only the player giving the negative feedback having their posts removed by moderation. The posts from the fans don't get moderated (who do the exact same thing, only they are defending the author so they are immune). It is all one sided and it is a double standard.

I'm done trying to make this site work for me. It is time for me to move on. I wish you lots of happiness and success in life! I will not be continuing this game in the near future.

So... Spectre left because he wasn't allowed to censor negative reviews, and you leave because others are allowed to censor negative reviews? :D

Reactions: JabbyMcJabs

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
I am working on bringing back TF stuff into the game. If both original devs left I will most likely create another thread and change game name. No idea how ownership works for these. Worst case scenario I'll just name it a mod or something.

Reactions: Chujuzek

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Really depends on the game where you get attacked, some do have really toxic fanboys but not all of them do. Just have to find the ones where it's not so bad and dig in there. Though for this game seems like it'll change hands a few times as everyone who plays it wants to mod the crap out of it. Almost like the original dev knew what he was doing....lol

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017

Can you explain what happened?

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes