RPGM Partial Evil Goddess (堕邪女神) [1.092] [Newface]

marimas

Mar 9, 2018
ty, use bandizip solve the crash. anyone know where is savefile or save after first battle?

Last edited:

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
game not respond to save slot, only failed sound like if we can't use some item
most likely your user account do not have full access to your system drive root (c:\), so it failed to creat savefiles.
here is the archive of default 16 game savefiles (right after the first scene with bandits)
put them under you c:\ and restart you game to try overwrite them.
or try to run the game.exe as administrator.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
This is new game.exe.
I strip its "hidden" and "system file" properties. so you don't need keeping your windows displaying hidden and system files.
Will be included in futher re-upload, and I'll add instructions and tools you mentioned.

marimas

Mar 9, 2018
i can save now, thank dud. can we use old 1.8 save or we need to play new game? i get this crash went using old save

Edit : solve the problem, forget to run at administrator

Last edited:

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
i can save now, thank dud. can we use old 1.8 save or we need to play new game? i get this crash went using old save
To my experience, saves before ver1.086 are not compatible.
Author has added a handful of side plot and quests in early game and that might conflict with old version saves.
So, no you can't, and have a nice new game :p

Randomplayer

Sep 2, 2017
most likely your user account do not have full access to your system drive root (c:\), so it failed to creat savefiles.
here is the archive of default 16 game savefiles (right after the first scene with bandits)
put them under you c:\ and restart you game to try overwrite them.
or try to run the game.exe as administrator.
Sorry, where I need to put them?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Its still partial translated?
Apparently, from screenshots I saw earlier in the thread it looks like most of the UI is still in it's native language. I'm not convinced the game is translated enough for an upload but that is just me.

Randomplayer

Sep 2, 2017
I'll fix some issues and re-upload in a few days, while gathering more feedbacks on whether the game is stable and easy to run).

After that anyone wants translation are free to repost it to that section.
Thank you, you have a walktrought for the game?