RPGM Partial Evil Goddess (堕邪女神) [1.092] [Newface]

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
Does there have 1.09 walkthrough?or Its only provide to patreon?
I don't know, I'm not in any circle or discord along with this game, and the author does not contact with patreons often.
If you really have trouble advancing, you may post screenshots of the dialogue right before where you lose direction, I can translate it for you so it might help.

Mairtin

May 4, 2020
I don't know, I'm not in any circle or discord along with this game, and the author does not contact with patreons often.
If you really have trouble advancing, you may post screenshots of the dialogue right before where you lose direction, I can translate it for you so it might help.
Thanks,first I found a bug in Astrid and in MC's bedroom that if u put a prison in the first and third shining place u can't put it off,and I fixed this bug and I attach it here if anyone need this or u can send it to gamemaker if its helpful.
Just paste this file to /data/
and also I want to ask,I already finished the 1.087 questline and the fox girl take my M3,I am wondering how to start 1.088

Mairtin

May 4, 2020
Thanks,first I found a bug in Astrid and in MC's bedroom that if u put a prison in the first and third shining place u can't put it off,and I fixed this bug and I attach it here if anyone need this or u can send it to gamemaker if its helpful.
and also I want to ask,I already finished the 1.087 questline and the fox girl take my M3,I am wondering how to start 1.088
Also case EV001 in map 281 isnt showing CG,but it works fine on CG gallary,the code looks ok to me

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
Sorry I think my last playthrough was on 1.086 and it's one and a half years ago and I lost my savefiles.
I even have not played M3 character yet.
You might need to capture some dialogue from screen or game strings so I can get the clue for you.

youtoobtopia

May 20, 2017
I think I already finished all the content through 1.901, but I'm still missing a CG, anybody know where to get it?

Jun 5, 2018
Thanks for the upload cinemagic! This game has come a long way, though I can see why the developer didn't bother translating through the ENTIRE STORY so far. The mid-battle bondage mechanics are phenomenal (+ the in-battle graphics are better quality than some of the CGs)

On the side note, I read in a walkthrough somewhere that the dragon Illia has a new class, does anybody know how to advance her to the new job?

1601511585847.png

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
I think I already finished all the content through 1.901, but I'm still missing a CG, anybody know where to get it?
无标题.png

I didn't play much recently.
I checked it through maker.
It seems like generic defeated CG in evernight city, or defeated CG in slavers' den of sand city(when you're escaping).

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
Thanks for the upload cinemagic! This game has come a long way, though I can see why the developer didn't bother translating through the ENTIRE STORY so far. The mid-battle bondage mechanics are phenomenal (+ the in-battle graphics are better quality than some of the CGs)

On the side note, I read in a walkthrough somewhere that the dragon Illia has a new class, does anybody know how to advance her to the new job?

View attachment 839535
I haven't played that far. I lost my saves of complete 1.085 and just re-started.
If you get lost while advancing, you can give me some screenshots of dialogue or the name of latest map you are in, I'll can translate it or check the plog scripts in maker to give you clues.

Guyver

Aug 20, 2017
I just share it here in case anyone want to play or translate it, as I unpackaged the drm.
i just want to point out that you are a lifesaver.
i backed his patreon for more than an year with that mess of DRM, conflicting with my PC and blocking many common tasks while running the game, effectively stopping me playing because of this.

Jun 5, 2018
i just want to point out that you are a lifesaver.
i backed his patreon for more than an year with that mess of DRM, conflicting with my PC and blocking many common tasks while running the game, effectively stopping me playing because of this.
That actually reminds me. Thanks to cinemagic unpacking the drm, we are now able to access to project and modify game.

I did translate a few scenes I was interested in with rpgmaker VX ACE but when I play-tested it, the game's resolution/text changed after exitting read-only mode. Is there any way around this?

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
That actually reminds me. Thanks to cinemagic unpacking the drm, we are now able to access to project and modify game.

I did translate a few scenes I was interested in with rpgmaker VX ACE but when I play-tested it, the game's resolution/text changed after exitting read-only mode. Is there any way around this?
The game comes with a custom RGSS300.dll in game root folder, and pointed to it in game.ini (Library=RGSS300.dll).
VX modifies game.ini to be "Library=system\RGSS300.dll" and make a default RGSS300.dll in \system\ each time on saving, so your game will run on VX default resolution.
You need to change "Library=system\RGSS300.dll" back to "Library=RGSS300.dll" in game.ini every time. And of cause keep the custom RGSS300.dll safe from any overwriting. (well vx will make a new .dll in \system\, not overwriting the custom one, but I suggest making a backup of it, just in case)

If you set game.ini to read-only,
when loading the project VX will ask you about striping the read-only for some sort of issue, and refuse to load if you say not striping.

Either you re-set game.ini to read-only after you load the project in VX, or modify "Library=" in game.in after saving.
This is what I found, so far.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2018
The game comes with a custom RGSS300.dll in game root folder, and pointed to it in game.ini (Library=RGSS300.dll).
VX modifies game.ini to be "Library=system\RGSS300.dll" and make a default RGSS300.dll in \system\ each time on saving, so your game will run on VX default resolution.
You need to change "Library=system\RGSS300.dll" back to "Library=RGSS300.dll" in game.ini every time. And of cause keep the custom RGSS300.dll safe from any overwriting. (well vx will make a new .dll in \system\, not overwriting the custom one, but I suggest making a backup of it, just in case)

If you set game.ini to read-only,
when loading the project VX will ask you about striping the read-only for some sort of issue, and refuse to load if you say not striping.

Either you re-set game.ini to read-only after you load the project in VX, or modify "Library=" in game.in after saving.
This is what I found, so far.
Thank you cinemagic! This is very insightful, I'll look into it!

Jun 5, 2018
Thanks again, simply changing the Library to the appropriate path worked like a charm!

I also notice that letter 'k' is not displayed even in the original translations by the developer himself (sometimes it has a capital 'K' instead),
Is this due to the chinese font the game is using? Or is this because my system locale is set to Japanese Unicode?

1601589903591.png

Last edited:

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
Thanks again, simply changing the Library to the appropriate path worked like a charm!

I also notice that letter 'k' is not displayed even in the original translations by the developer himself (sometimes it has a capital 'K' instead),
Is this due to the chinese font the game is using? Or is this because my system locale is set to Japanese Unicode?

View attachment 840776
I have the similar situation, but since I read chinese so didn't notice it until you mention.
In my game and VX, all k are capital "K", but no missing.
I don't know the exact cause. I am running windows in us-english locale with japanese and chinese language pack installed.

Reactions: Anonymous C Dev
Jun 5, 2018
This is so off-topic but while I was playing through a side-quest...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This MC keeps getting herself into TERRIBLE situations, especially during the later chapters.

Last edited:

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
This is so off-topic but while I was playing through a side-quest...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This MC keeps getting herself into TERRIBLE situations, especially during the later chapters.
She is still a goddess indeed but hiding her power in a human form. She got very disapointed with mankind and is trying to bring the world into chaos. (good goddess becoming evil goddess)
Yep, in this game we are playing the bad guy side.

Jun 5, 2018
She is still a goddess indeed but hiding her power in a human form. She got very disapointed with mankind and is trying to bring the world into chaos. (good goddess becoming evil goddess)
Yep, in this game we are playing the bad guy side.
Hahahaha this dev is a genius. Whenever I see she's hardstuck in a bondage suit, I seriously question her goddessness. If she's so powerful, can't she save herself??

Speaking of bondage suits, I added a new challenge in the sex slave arena with an even harder rescue bound-fight

1601991262482.png

It has quite a few bugs that need to be fixed still, it has no chinese yet and all my 'k's are missing still LOL. I notice that 1.083 and onwards is all fully translated, which is a big plus because the story is starting to get interesting.

Half-Handed

Jun 2, 2020
Hahahaha this dev is a genius. Whenever I see she's hardstuck in a bondage suit, I seriously question her goddessness. If she's so powerful, can't she save herself??

Speaking of bondage suits, I added a new challenge in the sex slave arena with an even harder rescue bound-fight

It has quite a few bugs that need to be fixed still, it has no chinese yet and all my 'k's are missing still LOL. I notice that 1.083 and onwards is all fully translated, which is a big plus because the story is starting to get interesting.
I think the MC is a former goddess, who has lost her goddess power and also some of her memories.

Besides, would you like to share your edited project? Maybe someone would be willing to add chinese translation.

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020

View attachment 847195

She is super lewd, bisexual, both extreme sadistic and masochistic, kinda interesting character setup.
Mostly she is intentionaly getting into bondage and torture troubles (or not refusing the "bad" ideas from Victoria).
She can absolutely save herself, but only after she had enough fun LOL.

Jun 5, 2018
I think the MC is a former goddess, who has lost her goddess power and also some of her memories.

Besides, would you like to share your edited project? Maybe someone would be willing to add chinese translation.
Sure, after I fix all the technical bugs and return some bosses hp back to normal (ik I was too lazy to grind through some of the story, the project is extremely messy. There are some random half-translated scenes and common events that I had placed there for my own reference)