RPGM Partial Evil Goddess (堕邪女神) [1.092] [Newface]

Jun 5, 2018
She is super lewd, bisexual, both extreme sadistic and masochistic, kinda interesting character setup.
Mostly she is intentionaly getting into bondage and torture troubles (or not refusing the "bad" ideas from Victoria).
She can absolutely save herself, but only after she had enough fun LOL.
Yeah I love this main character. Looks like she really enjoys to be helpless, which makes it all the more fun. I wonder if the dev will ever implement bondage suit graphics for the other party members (except Illia since she already has one). If not, maybe I can take a shot at it after I finish up some other projects.

Yeaaaaa I love how savage victoria and kalena are. Like name one ARPG (other than Konosuba) where your own party members sabotage you and hand you over to slavers just to get in the club LMAO

Last edited:

Half-Handed

Jun 2, 2020
Yeah I love this main character. Looks like she really enjoys to be helpless, which makes it all the more fun. I wonder if the dev will ever implement bondage suit graphics for the other party members (except Illia since she already has one). If not, maybe I can take a shot at it after I finish up some other projects.

Yeaaaaa I love how savage victoria and kalena are. Like name one ARPG (other than Konosuba) where your own party members sabotage you and hand you over to slavers just to get in the club LMAO
I guess dev does not have a plan to implement bondage suit for other characters. It is not hard to add bondage suit class for other members, the problem is how to create suitable graphics. I tried to edit litis's graphic using PS to fit in different members, the result is not good enough.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
I'm thinking about doing a machine translation of this.

I know machine translations are ass, but I think it's better than nothing, and will be a decent way to at least understand the story until a real translation comes.

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
Thanks for the upload cinemagic! This game has come a long way, though I can see why the developer didn't bother translating through the ENTIRE STORY so far. The mid-battle bondage mechanics are phenomenal (+ the in-battle graphics are better quality than some of the CGs)

On the side note, I read in a walkthrough somewhere that the dragon Illia has a new class, does anybody know how to advance her to the new job?

View attachment 839535
about illia's new class, just advance in the main plot, after you cleared the spider cave and the first ancient vault, recuited M3, talked to Hans, then go back to old castle for a rest and the event will begin. generally it's after you finished the first black job from meiya in sand kingdom.

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
Thanks,first I found a bug in Astrid and in MC's bedroom that if u put a prison in the first and third shining place u can't put it off,and I fixed this bug and I attach it here if anyone need this or u can send it to gamemaker if its helpful.
Just paste this file to /data/
and also I want to ask,I already finished the 1.087 questline and the fox girl take my M3,I am wondering how to start 1.088
I finally reached 1.088 questline LOL.
Once you finished 1.087, you should go find Shawn again, he is in his estate southwest of the central district of the desert kingdom. He'll point you to a new quest, then you can to a newly appeared cave slightly south to the snow kingdom.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Ok, for the ones that need it, here's a save with all the gallery unlocked (at least I THINK it is all of it).

Remember to put this save on the root of your C: drive and to give the game's EXE admin access.

This is saved on slot 11. Keep in mind, however, that exiting the gallery can lead to some weird stuff happening. Events triggering while they shouldn't, characters being around while they shouldn't, etc.

The gallery has two floors, to reach the second one use the portal on the left, NOT the stairs.

Jun 5, 2018
about illia's new class, just advance in the main plot, after you cleared the spider cave and the first ancient vault, recuited M3, talked to Hans, then go back to old castle for a rest and the event will begin. generally it's after you finished the first black job from meiya in sand kingdom.
Thank you cinemagic! Yeah, Illia's fight was one of the most difficult in the entire game imo. But after that, it's all smooth sailing from the Luz Fina rescue mission and onwards.

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
in purple maze, how to defeat zone 8 3rd boss ?????
Does "purple maze" mean here?
无标题.png
So boss 8-3 is the bishop with 2 champions and 2 angels right?
They are just bosses you encountered before and gathered here into one group.
If you feel hard dealing with them, maybe trying for more level-ups, and more drugs for pernament increasing status value, is a good idea.
In my experience, your should be ok to defeat this level enemy when your character can normally deal 8-10k damage per hit, and that means you need 1000-1500 atk or mat.
In combat, you should firstly kill the 2 angels, for they have powerful healing skill(around 15k group heal per use).
And in this maze, there are 2 random enhancements for enemy, I think "magic reflection" and "critical rate boost" are most dangerous, if you still feel hard to fight them, try reloading and initiating a new battle for different enhancement then it might turn out to be easier.(lottery, in one word)

Reactions: beartato3

beartato3

Oct 23, 2020
Does "purple maze" mean here?
View attachment 878109
So boss 8-3 is the bishop with 2 champions and 2 angels right?
They are just bosses you encountered before and gathered here into one group.
If you feel hard dealing with them, maybe trying for more level-ups, and more drugs for pernament increasing status value, is a good idea.
In my experience, your should be ok to defeat this level enemy when your character can normally deal 8-10k damage per hit, and that means you need 1000-1500 atk or mat.
In combat, you should firstly kill the 2 angels, for they have powerful healing skill(around 15k group heal per use).
And in this maze, there are 2 random enhancements for enemy, I think "magic reflection" and "critical rate boost" are most dangerous, if you still feel hard to fight them, try reloading and initiating a new battle for different enhancement then it might turn out to be easier.(lottery, in one word)
no angels, only bishop + 2 champions xD so down 2 champions 1st and last is bishop?

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
no angels, only bishop + 2 champions xD so down 2 champions 1st and last is bishop?
yes.
Bishop will use instant kill skill(single target) when she is under 25% hp.
So it's better to leave her for last, and you need to kill her quickly using you high damage power, or stock up some more revival meds.

Reactions: beartato3

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Many thanks for this game.

Can you somehow texthook the game? I remember having had an old 1.08 version a few years ago which i could texthook with ithvnr but doesn't seem to work for this version. Would be useful for some dialogues for some rough understanding for the older parts of the game where no english translation exists.

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
Many thanks for this game.

Can you somehow texthook the game? I remember having had an old 1.08 version a few years ago which i could texthook with ithvnr but doesn't seem to work for this version. Would be useful for some dialogues for some rough understanding for the older parts of the game where no english translation exists.
I'm afraid I don't have any understanding of texthook.
This game doesnt seem to have any major engine or script upgrade since the beginning, It'
Maybe try finding new or updated texthooking software?

Reactions: stauffi

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
I'm afraid I don't have any understanding of texthook.
This game doesnt seem to have any major engine or script upgrade since the beginning, It'
Maybe try finding new or updated texthooking software?
I checked yesterday on ulmf etc. but seems that those older texthook softwares didn't get updated any longer since most games are now the newer rpgmaker MV.

Unless i overlooked it in the walkthrough does anybody know what this guy here in the riverwood bounty hunters guild does?
If you accept he just disappears, my guess is that the 700 are gold payment for something.

riverwood bounty.jpg

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
he is trying to buy "low level female pristess" 低阶女祭司 by 700 gold from you.
this guy is a buyer of random captured female enemies, there is no extra bonus, you don't need to pay much attention to him.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
he is trying to buy "low level female pristess" 低阶女祭司 by 700 gold from you.
this guy is a buyer of random captured female enemies, there is no extra bonus, you don't need to pay much attention to him.

This game is really great, occasionally the fetishes are a bit too brutal for my taste but in general it is really awesome.
Also liking the difficulty, some battles are really hard and the length of the game is epic. I am slowly reaching end of chapter 1, and from that walkthrough from Ulmf i get the impression that this is only like 15% or so of the game.

Moral sword of asagi and Ouaka 1/2 are great too, but this game takes the genre to another level imho. Is there any other game like this which is as huge like this?

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020

This game is really great, occasionally the fetishes are a bit too brutal for my taste but in general it is really awesome.
Also liking the difficulty, some battles are really hard and the length of the game is epic. I am slowly reaching end of chapter 1, and from that walkthrough from Ulmf i get the impression that this is only like 15% or so of the game.

Moral sword of asagi and Ouaka 1/2 are great too, but this game takes the genre to another level imho. Is there any other game like this which is as huge like this?
Afaik there is another chinese game 魔女的紧缚世界 "witch's bondage world".
It fits your taste of game length (20+ play hours for latest 1.08ver and still under development).
It is less brutal than this one, mainly bondage and light torture, not much custom illustrations (mostly collected, or "stealed" from multiple company h-games), has much more fun of exploring since it is rpg+detective type game.
But it's completely in chinese language no translation yet.
There is a dowanload thread on this forum.

Reactions: Danu999 and stauffi