RPGM Partial Evil Goddess (堕邪女神) [1.092] [Newface]

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Got a problem now, i wanted to do the sidequests in chapter 3 first but when i take the 2nd one if i go to the oasis inn like described in the walkthrough and the game the girl is not there.

Walkthrough description:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Already browsed over the ulmf-Thread for the game but the last issues people had with the quest are a year old and haven't read a real solution.

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
Got a problem now, i wanted to do the sidequests in chapter 3 first but when i take the 2nd one if i go to the oasis inn like described in the walkthrough and the game the girl is not there.

Walkthrough description:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Already browsed over the ulmf-Thread for the game but the last issues people had with the quest are a year old and haven't read a real solution.
Make sure you've taken the second quest paper - count from right to left, on the bar table.
And you need to complete recuiting Riona first, or the quest won't be fully triggered.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Make sure you've taken the second quest paper - count from right to left, on the bar table.
And you need to complete recuiting Riona first, or the quest won't be fully triggered.
Thanks, i didn't do the second part yet so i guess that's missing.

ixet_mad

Mar 24, 2019
Today fundraising on the author's patreon. Usually a new version is released about a week or two after that.
But this time he promised a version right after payment ... I wonder how soon the new version will appear here? )

Reactions: Kpacc

racerzzz

Feb 8, 2019
Anyone know what to do after M3 left the party? Happens right after shawn capturing nine tailed fox after we beat it.

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
Excuse me. What will do m3 after joining the team?
I still can't go to these maps
View attachment 938660
View attachment 938661
This cave is still empty, not finished.
do you use 1.09ver? there should be another cave to the north of your pointed one, northeast and near the entrance of succubus forest.
As I remember after m3 joining there is plot line about nine-tail fox or her sisters chasing you in sand kingdom, and some about Violet (the saint you already captured). You may go check Violet in your castle dungoen, or try talk with Hansen, or hang around sand kingdom guild to meet nine-tail fox or her sisters

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
do you use 1.09ver? there should be another cave to the north of your pointed one, northeast and near the forest of succubus forest.
As I remember after m3 joining there should is plot line about nine-tail fox or her sisters chasing you in sand kingdom, and some about Violet (the saint you already captured). You may go check Violet in your castle dungoen, or try talk with Hansen, or hang around sand kingdom guild to meet nine-tail fox or her sisters
you got that sweet new update?

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
Anyone know what to do after M3 left the party? Happens right after shawn capturing nine tailed fox after we beat it.
As I remember you should go find shawn, he will give you quest in succubus forest. near the entrance of the forest there is cave where you can find moria (m3 must be in team to open the vault).
After taking moria back to your dungeon and finishing succubus forest quest (about finding a magic wood of succubi, and you should meet Pandora and Hong Meilin), the plot of nine-tails fox kidnaping m3 should happen.

mytestacc

Dec 5, 2020
do you use 1.09ver? there should be another cave to the north of your pointed one, northeast and near the entrance of succubus forest.
As I remember after m3 joining there is plot line about nine-tail fox or her sisters chasing you in sand kingdom, and some about Violet (the saint you already captured). You may go check Violet in your castle dungoen, or try talk with Hansen, or hang around sand kingdom guild to meet nine-tail fox or her sisters

1. Hansen, I cannot enter the palace
2. Hmm... I think it is version 1.09. But I don’t seem to see the location you mentioned on the map
3. The saint is already in my dungeon. But I can't talk.
4. I seem to have no new incidents in the mercenary office 沙漠之鹰佣兵事务所
5. I haven't met the nine-tailed foxo_O

1-1.jpg
1-5.jpg
1-4.jpg
1-2.jpg
1-3.jpg

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
1. Hansen, I cannot enter the palace
2. Hmm... I think it is version 1.09. But I don’t seem to see the location you mentioned on the map
3. The saint is already in my dungeon. But I can't talk.
4. I seem to have no new incidents in the mercenary office 沙漠之鹰佣兵事务所
5. I haven't met the nine-tailed foxo_O

View attachment 938965
View attachment 938969
View attachment 938970
View attachment 938966
View attachment 938967
How about the abandaned mining pit, did you finish the plot of retriving Violet from spider Alice?
Try go to the bottom of the mining pit, or talk to spider Moris first.

racerzzz

Feb 8, 2019
After capturing Verna "Violet's Sister" and seeing the vicky CG first time, shawn asked for our help again. Where is it? Searched for the country beside volcano but cannot go in.

mytestacc

Dec 5, 2020
How about the abandaned mining pit, did you finish the plot of retriving Violet from spider Alice?
Try go to the bottom of the mining pit, or talk to spider Moris first.
Spider Alice is already in my dungeon. Spider Moris seems to have no new events... and there seems to be nothing at the bottom of the abandoned mine...
2-1.jpg
2-2.jpg

In addition, I went to the secret temple, but I couldn't find the door of the invisible angel.

And Yiya puts on the bondage armor. But I don’t know how to release

:cry::cry::cry:

youtoobtopia

May 20, 2017
Spider Alice is already in my dungeon. Spider Moris seems to have no new events... and there seems to be nothing at the bottom of the abandoned mine...
View attachment 940112
View attachment 940115

In addition, I went to the secret temple, but I couldn't find the door of the invisible angel.

And Yiya puts on the bondage armor. But I don’t know how to release

:cry::cry::cry:
Haven't played for awhile after I finished this game, the invisible angel thingie should be around in the same map if I remember correctly, the puzzle is not that complicated.

As for Yiya, it's her new class - you can't change it, but dunno if in the next update there will be some changes about it or not

mytestacc

Dec 5, 2020
Haven't played for awhile after I finished this game, the invisible angel thingie should be around in the same map if I remember correctly, the puzzle is not that complicated.

As for Yiya, it's her new class - you can't change it, but dunno if in the next update there will be some changes about it or not
It’s too bad ...
I think the skills of the old version of Yiya are better :(

ckhua87

Nov 14, 2020
wow , 1.091 has been completed and testing bugs, the final release time is within a few days , new update

ixet_mad

Mar 24, 2019
its "few days" is usually a whole week or more. In addition, he promised to release this update immediately after payment. I never believe him about the timing.

Half-Handed

Jun 2, 2020
its "few days" is usually a whole week or more. In addition, he promised to release this update immediately after payment. I never believe him about the timing.
Well, if you can understand chinese you will find that he never promised this update immediately after payment. The reason of this misunderstanding is he is not good at english:unsure:.

mytestacc

Dec 5, 2020
The Chinese meaning is that the fee will be deducted on November 30, and then sent to you via MESSAGE within 2 weeks, but the website processing may take 1-5 days. Hmm...maybe as long as 3 weeks?o_O