RPGM Partial Evil Goddess (堕邪女神) [1.092] [Newface]

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
Spider Alice is already in my dungeon. Spider Moris seems to have no new events... and there seems to be nothing at the bottom of the abandoned mine...
View attachment 940112
View attachment 940115

In addition, I went to the secret temple, but I couldn't find the door of the invisible angel.

And Yiya puts on the bondage armor. But I don’t know how to release

:cry::cry::cry:
final solution, attach your savefiles then we can test where you should go next :p

mytestacc

Dec 5, 2020
final solution, attach your savefiles then we can test where you should go next :p
Thanks, but I just solved the problem
It turns out that the invisible angel entrance of the secret temple is part of the main storyline
I couldn't find the entrance before... Now the plot can continue :):)

hungvipbcsok

Feb 17, 2019
Here is the walkthrough i got from the 1.08 10 euro milestone. It should help some. Also consider to support the author, he is the only author i found that create BDSM non-consensual as a main theme.

Reactions: cinemagic

Night27

May 8, 2017
So I just got the new version form the patreon but to install it I need a password but I can't find it in the message as the message says to use the "old password" I don't see any post on the patreon page about a password either. If some one could PM me the password to install the game that would be very much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Reactions: beartato3

ixet_mad

Mar 24, 2019
So I just got the new version form the patreon but to install it I need a password but I can't find it in the message as the message says to use the "old password" I don't see any post on the patreon page about a password either. If some one could PM me the password to install the game that would be very much appreciated, thanks in advance.
[/ QUOTE]

You need to copy the code from the window that appears when you open the shortcut. Then throw it in a personal to the author on patreon. He will send you a new code.

By the way, can you drop the encrypted version here?

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
Here is the walkthrough i got from the 1.08 10 euro milestone. It should help some. Also consider to support the author, he is the only author i found that create BDSM non-consensual as a main theme.
Yeah, like I said in op, consider support the author if you really like this game.

ixet_mad

Mar 24, 2019
I have supported him for 3 years. )
Now I have no money for such expenses, but I want to play the new version. I'm waiting to be posted. I, in principle, will start the encrypted version - I have the key. Although I like the unpacked more) 0) 0

By the way, about his conscientiousness: he orders art from different authors from pixiv. Also, given the constant jokes with the code and bugs in each new version - it seems to me that he also "hires" coders. )) 00

beartato3

Oct 23, 2020
I have supported him for 3 years. )
Now I have no money for such expenses, but I want to play the new version. I'm waiting to be posted. I, in principle, will start the encrypted version - I have the key. Although I like the unpacked more) 0) 0

By the way, about his conscientiousness: he orders art from different authors from pixiv. Also, given the constant jokes with the code and bugs in each new version - it seems to me that he also "hires" coders. )) 00
can u share some save files xD wanna refight bosses

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
There is a town that we can't enter and it says we have to wait till update 1.83. Its that a bug or did the dev just did not bother to change the words after a new update ?

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Wow this guy must be loaded to be able to hire artists to churn out this much original content for him.

Last edited:

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Guys quick question here, I realize too late that you can capture certain no CG girls to be trade for magic stones and I just basically plowed through the first encounter with a overleveled MC. Can anyone tell me that we can get stonse from other venues?

P.S: Tried to redo the Amy level to capture the knights but it is very difficult. Anyone has a guide on how to do it ?

Last edited:

squallxue

Aug 20, 2019
[QUOTE =“ cinemagic,帖子:4748518,成员:2821485”]
刚上传了mega,然后看到了作者发布的fix1。
解决方案确定后,将完成完整上传。
[/引用]
so....where the 1.091 begin
I defeat gandalf and 1.09 over