RPGM Partial Evil Goddess (堕邪女神) [1.092] [Newface]

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
anyone have 1.091 guide? xD
[QUOTE =“ cinemagic,帖子:4770445,成員:2821485”]
通過檢查遊戲數據,我沒有發現任何重大問題。
請嘗試將隨附的zip解壓縮到您的data \文件夾,然後再次進行戰鬥。
[/引用]謝謝您分享這個游戲的新版本和對我的幫助!(y)我嘗試了一下你的date文件還是有這個問題,可能是我之前有什麽不當操作導致出錯了,看來只能再重新游玩一次,這個游戲真是非常有趣!再次感謝你的分享和幫助,還有mytestacc也謝謝你的解答
Then this one.
Note that you need to overwrite the original file in data\, and you should re-enter this map to make new script active (load some earlier save).
I simply removed the game over trigger when got defeated in this battle.

zgiigzzgi

May 23, 2019
Then this one.
Note that you need to overwrite the original file in data\, and you should re-enter this map to make new script active (load some earlier save).
I simply removed the game over trigger when got defeated in this battle.
解决了,谢谢您的帮助!不胜感激

beartato3

Oct 23, 2020
when trying to enter the beautiful shadow city, theres a girl npc blocking the path, how to get permission from army to bypasss??? Need help

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
This game is pretty great; love the in-battle BDSM content (but wish the mechanics were more complicated like Ahriman's work). Any recommendations for games where you play as an "evil" protagonist that can dom others but also get dommed? Pretty hard to find games with these themes... The best and closest I can think of is Karryn's Prison (highly recommend that game by the way). I think Cursed Armor also has some of these themes, but I didn't find the battle mechanics that interesting.

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
May i know which guard? got picture???
the one in the center.
or you miss some plot before that.
as I remember you talk to a merchant half way to the shadow kingdom, he'll ask you to smuggle something into the city.
then you enter the city, talk to the guard. they will make a security check and be kinda suspecious to Leona since this kingdom dislikes futa, but eventually let you in.

Reactions: beartato3

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
This game is pretty great; love the in-battle BDSM content (but wish the mechanics were more complicated like Ahriman's work). Any recommendations for games where you play as an "evil" protagonist that can dom others but also get dommed? Pretty hard to find games with these themes... The best and closest I can think of is Karryn's Prison (highly recommend that game by the way). I think Cursed Armor also has some of these themes, but I didn't find the battle mechanics that interesting.
Yeah, to me this is great because it's only one rpg that have enough hardcore content, I mean gura, body mod, amputee etc.

zgiigzzgi

May 23, 2019
我又需要幫助了o_O這場戰鬥BOSS的HP-50%以后回血太多打不下去,請問該怎麽過這個boss

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
我又需要幫助了o_O這場戰鬥BOSS的HP-50%以后回血太多打不下去,請問該怎麽過這個boss
you are designed to be defeated once and kalena will be captured by that ogre king.
then plot will lead you to victory next time.

beartato3

Oct 23, 2020
the one in the center.
as I remember you talk to a merchant half way to the shadow kingdom, he'll ask you to smuggle something into the city.
then you enter the city, talk to the guard. they will make a security check and be kinda suspecious to Leona since this kingdom dislikes futa, but eventually let you in.
i cant enter there lol can u share your save file , 1 of those female guard block the entrace to castle

beartato3

Oct 23, 2020
the one in the center.
how to trigger the merchant half way to shadow kingdom?? or theres is more pre req before it kinda confuse xD