RPGM Partial Evil Goddess (堕邪女神) [1.092] [Newface]

beartato3

Oct 23, 2020
does the purple maze map boss updated, as more content is being release or the red dragon king is final boss?

IronJovi

Oct 3, 2019
Well cinemagic,
so far everything is working just fine. I was tempted to buy myself a copy, but I was hesitant to pay him any more money after having to wait 34 days to get ver. 1.08 after paying him. That and the honestly annoying af drm he put on it reaaaaaaaaaally put me off.
Will try the 1.09 version and buy myself the full game, once it's in english, drm free and finished

Thanks a lot friend

Reactions: cinemagic

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
always get this error when i fight duo wind and thunder on holy city, anyone know to fix it?
can you be more specifing? in the first battle in the arena or second battle in the resturant? during which part of the battle does the error pop out, initiating battle, normal combat, tying enemy up, raping them?

marimas

Mar 9, 2018
can you be more specifing? in the first battle in the arena or second battle in the resturant? during which part of the battle does the error pop out, initiating battle, normal combat, tying enemy up, raping them?
second battle and then raping them, after i defeat them error pop out

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I dont know what to do, im extracting with bandizip, the code page is set to simplified chinese, im in chinese simplified unicode, hidden folders are set to show, AND YET this stupid fricking game.exe refuses to show up. Its in the folder already because I have to confirm the overwrite but refreshing the folder doesnt work and im out of ideas.

EDIT: Now this is odd, same settings but using the last version before this one results in the game.exe showing up

Last edited:

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
I dont know what to do, im extracting with bandizip, the code page is set to simplified chinese, im in chinese simplified unicode, hidden folders are set to show, AND YET this stupid fricking game.exe refuses to show up. Its in the folder already because I have to confirm the overwrite but refreshing the folder doesnt work and im out of ideas.

EDIT: Now this is odd, same settings but using the last version before this one results in the game.exe showing up
sorry my mistake. the game.exe is by default with "system" and "hidden" properties, I need to strip these each time uploading.
this time I did it but on a wrong file, game.rvproj2 rather than game.exe.

It should be fine if you set hidden and system files to be shown (in windows explorer options).
or use the attached one.

I'll fix it later

beartato3

Oct 23, 2020
The last boss in purple orb map is fire dragon king (zone 11) ??? or there is more updated bosses?

bmax

Jan 14, 2018
With the 1.091 fix 2, I can't capture the girl at the gate of the snowy kingdom (north-eastern corner of the world map). Even though I empty her HP and the text says it's time to capture her, her dress still appears intact, and none of the capture skills works.

Not sure if it's a game bug or corrupted save file (did use cheat engine to increase cash and stats). Has anyone else encountered the same issue?

youtoobtopia

May 20, 2017
With the 1.091 fix 2, I can't capture the girl at the gate of the snowy kingdom (north-eastern corner of the world map). Even though I empty her HP and the text says it's time to capture her, her dress still appears intact, and none of the capture skills works.

Not sure if it's a game bug or corrupted save file (did use cheat engine to increase cash and stats). Has anyone else encountered the same issue?
game bug, just use rape command after you use break clothes command and tie up command, the battle should be finished after that.

orlmente

Mar 12, 2018
Any tips for beating the leader of the orcs from Meiya's Illegal Mission 3 in the country of sand? The one with god power or whatever that uses Kalena as a shield and drains her HP every turn. As soon as the spell to weaken him runs out he just drains her for 50k-70k every turn and hits like a truck and there's no way I can keep myself and Kalena alive and deal enough damage to cancel his heals. At the end of my rope here, am I missing something?

Reactions: Secret98

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
game bug, just use rape command after you use break clothes command and tie up command, the battle should be finished after that.
Speaking of rape, something weird is happening to me: I don't have the rape skill, for some reason.

I played this game before AGES ago and I remember using the rape command to capture the tied up girls. I recently started it again and I can't use the rape command.

bmax

Jan 14, 2018
Speaking of rape, something weird is happening to me: I don't have the rape skill, for some reason.

I played this game before AGES ago and I remember using the rape command to capture the tied up girls. I recently started it again and I can't use the rape command.
It's likely a bug with a certain version, 1.091fix1 if I remember correctly. I started a game in 1.091fix1 a while ago and later realized the rape command was missing. So I ditched that save file and started a new save with 1.091fix2, and it worked.

Reactions: Psicomaniaco