RPGM Partial Evil Goddess (堕邪女神) [1.092] [Newface]

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Yup, it's indeed a bug. After updating the game and restarting, I got the rape command.

Good thing I wasn't very far into the game. ;)

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Yeah, to me this is great because it's only one rpg that have enough hardcore content, I mean gura, body mod, amputee etc.
It's a shame the content is now getting tamer with each new version.

Hell, according to Newface he even decided to cancel the guro scenes with Renee. There's even a image in the game's files where her limbs are sawed off, but it's not used in the game because Newface decided it's "too gory".

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
I'm still enjoying the game, playing an hour or two every other evening.
Just a quick question, since i still have the older version 1.09fix 6, when should i update to the new version?

I am only in Chapter 3 currently, this is about half of the 1.09 walkthrough, so i think i still have a few chapters time before updating.

Reactions: beartato3

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
:KEK: is it normal for my .exe to go missing after extracting it? i am using latest win-rar

youtoobtopia

May 20, 2017
:KEK: is it normal for my .exe to go missing after extracting it? i am using latest win-rar
could be because you're using the 1.091fix1 version where you need to enable viewing hidden files in windows, get the 1.091fix2 version instead, it's fixed on that version.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
could be because you're using the 1.091fix1 version where you need to enable viewing hidden files in windows, get the 1.091fix2 version instead, it's fixed on that version.
na, its an advanced hidden feature, cause normal view hidden file doesnt work :KEK:

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Did you download the 1.091fix2? The other one on the first post in indeed missing the EXE file.

I'll attach the EXE file to my post, but I assume it only works for the 1.091fix2 version, so IF it doesn't work, this means you downloaded the wrong version.

Reactions: load11

ShibariErza

Apr 25, 2018
Did you download the 1.091fix2? The other one on the first post in indeed missing the EXE file.

I'll attach the EXE file to my post, but I assume it only works for the 1.091fix2 version, so IF it doesn't work, this means you downloaded the wrong version.
Thank you for the help. it works now!

Sorry but can you help me how the translation works?

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Sorry but can you help me how the translation works?
There's no translation patch or anything. Basically, the game is being translated by the game's author himself, but he started doing it later on in the game's life.

So while later events are in Chinese AND English, the first half or so of the game is entirely in Chinese. There isn't anything you can do other than trying to play it like that until you get to the parts that are translated (you can alwaus use your phone's translator tool to help you understand some scenes).

J94Damned

Sep 13, 2017
Hi everyone, I want to decrypt the game to search for its picture folder but I can't figure out what kind of software Newface uses to compile everything as an application.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
I have a problem :unsure:

Chapter 3 main story is finished, but i can't beat the spider bondage battle required for the side missions, Litis gets her HP always reduced too fast, is there a trick?
Or are the side missions supposed to be really hard and i should first go to chapter 4 and return later when i am more powered up?

Thanks in advance.

ap80485

Aug 17, 2017
Thank you for the upload <3

Love these type of kinky rpgm games

I wonder when would be the final version/release.

Would love to download it and play it once its fully completed <3

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Thank you for the upload <3

Love these type of kinky rpgm games

I wonder when would be the final version/release.

Would love to download it and play it once its fully completed <3
It's gonna take a while, I'm sure.

But I recommend that you play it the way it is. Right now there's enough content to keep you busy for 50+hours. Hell, it took me almost 100 do do everything in this version.

The content here is fairly linear and there are LOTS of story quests already done, so you won't hit those "this part isn't complete yet" roadblocks that some incomplete games have anytime soon.

Also, this game can be freaking HARD, specially some of the bosses.

Reactions: ap80485

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020
This game is really good just based on the first 10 minutes. I'll wait for full english though, not having that takes a lot away for an rpg game.