RPGM Partial Evil Goddess (堕邪女神) [1.092] [Newface]

youtoobtopia

May 20, 2017
why after extract the game ,and the game.exe cannot be found xD windows 10 btw Need help
Check if you have the right version (1.091fix2) or not:
Did you download the 1.091fix2? The other one on the first post in indeed missing the EXE file.

I'll attach the EXE file to my post, but I assume it only works for the 1.091fix2 version, so IF it doesn't work, this means you downloaded the wrong version.

Jun 5, 2018
Recently there has been some doujins drawn by an artist called GodLetter. The art style and genre is very similar to Evil Goddess, has there been a collaboration between GodLetter and NewFace?

If so, it may be worth translating some pages/panels to english for those interested in this genre.

altrasx

Jun 17, 2020
Recently there has been some doujins drawn by an artist called GodLetter. The art style and genre is very similar to Evil Goddess, has there been a collaboration between GodLetter and NewFace?

If so, it may be worth translating some pages/panels to english for those interested in this genre.
late reply
yes there is characters that made by godletter (1 from sidequest 2 from main story and some CG extra)