RPGM Partial Evil Goddess (堕邪女神) [1.092] [Newface]

xanathous

Apr 2, 2020
after unzipping my game doesnt even have the .exe for starting the game... what do i do?
I already have vxace

WadislavMustafa

Jun 24, 2021
Hi, i am the creator of this game, i am glad to see you like my game,but ,Would you please delete these share posts,i don't want to the game being shared to everywhere from here or let the people who don't like such content watch it,it may cause problem,thank you.
You can just separate the English version version from the Chinese version in order to avoid the risk of the dissemination of the works in China

ixet_mad

Mar 24, 2019
Hi, i am the creator of this game, i am glad to see you like my game,but ,Would you please delete these share posts,i don't want to the game being shared to everywhere from here or let the people who don't like such content watch it,it may cause problem,thank you.

Greetings, creator of this game!

When update? ))))))))

altrasx

Jun 17, 2020
How much of a translation is the partial? Enough for a full playthrough?
chapter 1 and chapter 2 still chinese
-prologue and beyond chapter 2 has some rough, mistype and missing letter 'K' but full translation
-skills have name translate but their description have some bizzarre translation
-if you still doesn't know where to go there is a walkthrough

FMX

May 26, 2018
Newface99,帖子:6075323,会员:3863118 said:
嗨,我是这个游戏的创造者,我很高兴看到你喜欢我的游戏,但是,你能不能删除这些分享帖子,我不想把游戏从这里分享到任何地方,或者让那些不喜欢的人不喜欢这样的内容观看,可能会引起问题,谢谢。
[/引用]
其实吧,我也喜欢.曾经也赞助过,停止的原因就是那句人肉威胁……没人喜欢被威胁,我只是个玩小黄油的,你也只是做个小黄油的!!!又看到了泄露版本!!你在国外回复倒是挺客气的~真挺感慨的.我感觉你需要“人肉”下楼主。

Reactions: sakuya47

FMX

May 26, 2018
You can just separate the English version version from the Chinese version in order to avoid the risk of the dissemination of the works in China
No, it has nothing to do with the legal issues in China, because he can't get the money here

brzbd6900

Mar 25, 2020
You should adjust your team. I can give you my SAVE file
Oh no that's okay! I appreciate that. No need for the extra trouble. I guess I just want hints so I can try to complete it on my own like who to have on my team or if I'm missing a trick to the fight.

brzbd6900

Mar 25, 2020
Okay based on google translate (I hope it's right.) you were explaining that I have to keep Litis's anti-heal poison. What/who else do I need?

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
If you want to beat a boss in this game be prepared for new phases around 50% and 25% hp, also keep poison/bleed/venom on AT ALL TIMES, the regen on some of them is insane.

FMX

May 26, 2018
Sorry since I don't speak the language, I don't understand.
No, I should apologize. I am used to replying in Chinese.
You need to maintain the abnormal state of the boss as much as possible, which will greatly reduce the healing effect of the boss.
Configure your best equipment, use the character with the highest magic and physical output, and attract an attack tank and a healer who responds to AOE attacks.

brzbd6900

Mar 25, 2020
No, I should apologize. I am used to replying in Chinese.
You need to maintain the abnormal state of the boss as much as possible, which will greatly reduce the healing effect of the boss.
Configure your best equipment, use the character with the highest magic and physical output, and attract an attack tank and a healer who responds to AOE attacks.
Ohhh okay. Thank you so much you two! (Not gonna lie, I've been using the units I liked and hoped I beat the bosses XD)

brzbd6900

Mar 25, 2020
If I still can't beat her, I may or may not ask for the Save file to get an idea of how I can beat her.

EDIT: Yeah, Idk what I'm doing wrong. Litis's poison skill doesn't always apply and when the Archbishop buffs herself, she "Evades" if I try to hit her so I can't apply the debuffs. When she buffs herself, she seem to evade all magic skills, that includes Litis's massive poison debuff so Idk how to get past it.

My current team is Litis, (going to describe them because I forgot their names), Bow Elf (Archer class upgrade to use Ultimate Arrow), Dragon Swordswoman with the Offensive tank class upgrade (Dragon Form + Ice/fire % sword attacks), and Dual Pistol Sniper (Upgraded Sniper class).

Last edited:

beedz78

Sep 1, 2018
If I still can't beat her, I may or may not ask for the Save file to get an idea of how I can beat her.

EDIT: Yeah, Idk what I'm doing wrong. Litis's poison skill doesn't always apply and when the Archbishop buffs herself, she "Evades" if I try to hit her so I can't apply the debuffs. When she buffs herself, she seem to evade all magic skills, that includes Litis's massive poison debuff so Idk how to get past it.

My current team is Litis, (going to describe them because I forgot their names), Bow Elf (Archer class upgrade to use Ultimate Arrow), Dragon Swordswoman with the Offensive tank class upgrade (Dragon Form + Ice/fire % sword attacks), and Dual Pistol Sniper (Upgraded Sniper class).
Try using Victoria's shadow erode to reduce the archbishop's healing power. Also, make sure to have Illia's hard rock ready before the archbishop activates her nuke.

Edit: And another thing... don't forget to enhance your weapons at the blacksmith. I didn't know there was such a mechanic in-game, and it helped me big time once I knew it existed.

Last edited: