RPGM Partial Evil Goddess (堕邪女神) [1.092] [Newface]

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
btw is there a place to farm character level and also get better gears?
Leveling: arena in riverwood (east-middle of riverwood, downstairs).
arena in sand kingdom, southeast corner of eastern district.
arena in sandy island, east of the town, downstairs.

gear looting: time-space void (previous bosses grouped up, some will drop an upgraded version of their unique gear), you need to complete 1.085 content - clear the spider cave first, the entrance is a purple crystal ball in victoria's lab in your base castle.

Last edited:

jiachensmores

Jan 9, 2018
Great to see this game finally make its way here. The creator is rather slow with the updates (~6 months between new content). Fortunately I can read chinese to actually play this game.

I'm also really interested in how you managed to crack the DRM actually.....

Reactions: cinemagic

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
Well actually I didn't do cracking. I bought the game long ago, it's just copying from drm folder then paste.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Is there somewhere a newer walkthrough guide than the one at ulmf?

Or maybe some hints for some bosses, currently while having played quite a few hours already i am only at the beginning of chapter 2 and i get the feeling that i am doing a lot wrong due to bad equipment choices or similiar.

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
Is there somewhere a newer walkthrough guide than the one at ulmf?

Or maybe some hints for some bosses, currently while having played quite a few hours already i am only at the beginning of chapter 2 and i get the feeling that i am doing a lot wrong due to bad equipment choices or similiar.
I haven't seen one yet, and I found myself not having enough english skill to write detailed walkthrough.
If you have trouble dealing with some boss or advancing in plot, you can paste your problem here the me or someone may provide you a clue.

Reactions: stauffi

squallxue

Aug 20, 2019
Leveling: arena in riverwood (east-middle of riverwood, downstairs).
arena in sand kingdom, southeast corner of eastern district.
arena in sandy island, east of the town, downstairs.

gear looting: time-space void (previous bosses grouped up, some will drop an upgraded version of their unique gear), you need to complete 1.085 content - clear the spider cave first, the entrance is a purple crystal ball in victoria's lab in your base castle.
why m3 can't join team?
she is colddown in prison for so---long

and.....where shall I go after dragonborn's newjob?
where is moria?

thx

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
why m3 can't join team?
she is colddown in prison for so---long

and.....where shall I go after dragonborn's newjob?
where is moria?

thx
you probably missed a quest item in the vault where you find m3.
with this item victoria can open the void of trials and the entrance is in her lab.
or you've already picked up the item, victory will open the void entrance when you talk to her in her lab.
you should enter the void and defealt the first boss, the reward is job-switching item for m3, then you can go to m3 in prison and she will join you.

moria is in the second vault you may find in game, it is in a cave next to the entrance of succubi forest, you can see it on the world map. south of the snow kingdom. you need m3 in your team to open it.

Last edited:

squallxue

Aug 20, 2019
Oh the .exe file is hidden by default when ripped from drm pack. I always make my windows show system and hidden file then didn't notice that and forgot to change it.
Just edit your folder and search preference, use "show hidden files".
thanks~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

squallxue

Aug 20, 2019
is it the minotaur down in the slaver den in sand kingdom?
after defeating him, go to renee's agency (沙之海万事屋) in the slum district (western part) of sand kingdom.
again.....
where 1.088 begin?
and how go back to astrid?
thanks again!!!!

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
again.....
where 1.088 begin?
and how go back to astrid?
thanks again!!!!
to go to astrid you need to equip the astrid core. it gives you two skills, one is teleport to astrid, the other is call astrid's assistance in combat.

i don't remember very clear but 1.088 probably starts with the succubus forest quest, which will be provided to you by shawn. he is in his estate in the sand kingdom central district (slightly southwest of it). you can also find moria in a vault down a cave whose entrance is near the succubus forest.

squallxue

Aug 20, 2019
to go to astrid you need to equip the astrid core. it gives you two skills, one is teleport to astrid, the other is call astrid's assistance in combat.

i don't remember very clear but 1.088 probably starts with the succubus forest quest, which will be provided to you by shawn. he is in his estate in the sand kingdom central district (slightly southwest of it). you can also find moria in a vault down a cave whose entrance is near the succubus forest.
thx againagain~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nov 9, 2018
Hello there, I just started this game but im terribly lost, is there any kind of guide of this game?.
I had the scene with the blonde girl and the orcs after the forest and then i recieved the Orona Dragon Necklace, I previously explored all the locations i could and now im lost. Also, what are you supposed to do with the captured girls, i know there is a hooded guy that offers to trade them but I talked with him and it does nothing for me.

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
Hello there, I just started this game but im terribly lost, is there any kind of guide of this game?.
I had the scene with the blonde girl and the orcs after the forest and then i recieved the Orona Dragon Necklace, I previously explored all the locations i could and now im lost. Also, what are you supposed to do with the captured girls, i know there is a hooded guy that offers to trade them but I talked with him and it does nothing for me.
Check previous replies in this thread, there is a walkthrough doc till 1.085ver.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Check previous replies in this thread, there is a walkthrough doc till 1.085ver.
Yeah this walkthrough is absolutely mandatory if you can't read chinese like myself. Later in the game there are english translations as well, but it takes quite a few hours till you reach this part.
Even without understanding too much the game is really fantastic though and the walkthrough is good enough :love: