Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
Heyo, still alive! ^_^

Just a minor status update, I'm starting to get enough breathing room in everyday life to actually start making progress on the game again. I'm not working on anything big yet, but I'm in the process of picking apart some of the more broken systems in the game to fix/improve them. Things like trying to unify NPC generation code, modularize body types, add in-game options for things that were static before, etc.

Nothing to show for it yet, and I can't say there will be anything I can release soon, since it's the kind of thing that takes time to get working but saves time later on, since it'll make changes to those systems easier.

TLDR: Still alive, picking apart the game for bugfixes and optimizations right now.

futaipw

Jul 30, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug or the scene was left unfinished, but the babysitting job doesnt allow you to have sex with the husband and wife even when you agree to it

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug or the scene was left unfinished, but the babysitting job doesnt allow you to have sex with the husband and wife even when you agree to it
From memory, that was a 'bug/omission' that was resolved in the version after the one on which this version is based.

TalentVoid

Jul 31, 2020
Heyo, still alive! ^_^

Just a minor status update, I'm starting to get enough breathing room in everyday life to actually start making progress on the game again. I'm not working on anything big yet, but I'm in the process of picking apart some of the more broken systems in the game to fix/improve them. Things like trying to unify NPC generation code, modularize body types, add in-game options for things that were static before, etc.

Nothing to show for it yet, and I can't say there will be anything I can release soon, since it's the kind of thing that takes time to get working but saves time later on, since it'll make changes to those systems easier.

TLDR: Still alive, picking apart the game for bugfixes and optimizations right now.
Hey anon, didn't really intend to pick up the game but seeing you put in the work has made me dl it. You deserve a virtual hug and lots of cookies.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Is it a bug that all of the classmates have male faces, even those with female names? I'm not all familiar with Russian names, but don't think Olga, Veronica or Alina are diminutives of male names. I've been wanting to play this game further for months, but keep running into this issue, that puts me off. I find it strange to see no reports of this, it just me, or does it affect everybody? I'm using the version linked by Anonymous88 on April 16.

John231988

Mar 23, 2020
Hello.
Version "Evil" from 3.07.22 Russian version. Threw Cheatmenu into it.
Entering the menu in the Character Appearance tab.
You can also edit NPCs.
I didn't do the cheat. I just copied it to this version. This is why some of the functions don't work.
how o you get this in english?

Reactions: futaipw

John231988

Mar 23, 2020
Is it a bug that all of the classmates have male faces, even those with female names? I'm not all familiar with Russian names, but don't think Olga, Veronica or Alina are diminutives of male names. I've been wanting to play this game further for months, but keep running into this issue, that puts me off. I find it strange to see no reports of this, it just me, or does it affect everybody? I'm using the version linked by Anonymous88 on April 16.
try using older qsp player 5,80

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
try using older qsp player 5,80
Could that make a difference? I see that the girl faces are there, just not being picked.

I'm using qsp 5.8.0 beta 7, which is the latest. The alternative I see is 5.7, also on the main site. When I try to use that, the player crashes. Are there others that people got the game to work with?

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
In the last version I found in the comments there was an issue with giving Lip Plumper tablets, caused by Lip being spelled 'Limp', if you've got qgen or something to edit the QSP, it's an easy fix.

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
How i made a npc(not a slave) shemale??
Without cheating the crap out of the game? You need to make them prostitutes (via persuasion, blackmail or drugs or whatever) and dope them up with certain pills, but unless a certain property (want_be_shemale) has the right value, their name will stay male, but you'll be able to interact with them as women for the most part, and you'll see female/shemale imagery. Only works on men.