Ren'Py - Abandoned - Examination Day [v0.1.3.1] [HelotGames]

1. 4.00 star(s)

rhev

It's always hard to score a demo / proof of concept.

I think there's a LOT of potential here and a few things that could be improved. But as a demo it shows what the game play loop is going to be like and I think this could easily be a great game.

I like the concept of balancing out your 'attacks' against three targets and needing to choose what to do and when for maximum result. But right now in the early stages of this demo there's really no game play, it all feels very random. No guide on what path to take or how to best 'corrupt' the girls in your care.

Still I'd keep an eye on this one, and think it could quite easily become a great game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Voidby

I played a few hours and as for demo it does what it should - show concept and gives author feedback to work on. I liked idea and gameplay features so far, as for now most of games problems come from how fresh it is.
    Dev. is very nice and attentive to feedback. I will watch progress of this game with great interest
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Quess

just played the update. v0.1.2

this time I skipped the story and just enjoyed the examination days.
    and focused on the core game play/fantasy.
    and I have to say I am enjoying it
    and I see the benefit of the way the Dev is making the game.

I will look forward to more molesting of School girls in the next update.
    review up from 3 stars to 4

--------------------------------------------------Original review----------------------
    hade a look at this game, and as of right now it is only a Proof of concept.
    and I am totally down with molesting young school girls.

but...
    I do believe the game needs a different angle in the intro. sins the current one is too much of a stretch for me, at least.

one way to spin it is that the girls are undesirables and you as a teacher are pressures to not make them graduate, and sins they have nowhere else to go, you have the power over them. or it is a re-education camp.
    you can even go Iron curtain elite School for young girls. or something of the like.

other then that, I like the base concept, and I can easily see ways to expand on the base concept. like examination on Friday only and then you can target single girls the other days or something of the like.

but I will leave that up to the Dev.

I do hope to see more of Examination Day. and I wish the Dev good luck on the project. (once more of the game comes out I will revisit my rating but, right now I can only give the game a thumps up (3 Starts) until more is added.