Seeking Examples of different choice and outcome games?

Nomaden1

Oct 11, 2017
So I have no idea what to name this specific game genre, but it is essentially; increase your relationship and different choices gives you different outcomes.

For instance Date with Ariane, Kelly's Family and the Vdate games..

Would love some more examples and tips!

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Well, there is this one prominent game where if you don't love your sister that much...she will die because of you.

As for the genre, no idea.

Nomaden1

Oct 11, 2017
Well, there is this one prominent game where if you don't love your sister that much...she will die because of you.
Thanks for the tip! But I'd appreciate a few games whereas the challenge is to make a girl interested in the player. As for Kelly's Family, you have to talk and increase the relation with the mom in the house for further interactions.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Thanks for the tip! But I'd appreciate a few games whereas the challenge is to make a girl interested in the player. As for Kelly's Family, you have to talk and increase the relation with the mom in the house for further interactions.
I don't know if you have tried any of these, but if you haven't, then you should:

- Getting to know Christine
- Redemption for Jessika
- Coffee for Keisha

There are also a few games from this site, even though they aren't finished yet:

- Dating my daughter
- My sweet neighbors

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I love daddy has less of the relationship points but more of the narrative shuffling. It leads to 10 different endings and is one of my all time favorties.

To go with the suggestions of Dating My Daughter and My Sweet Neighbors above, I'd add Parental Love and Babysitter. Each of these 4 games are about relationship stat increases and how, depending on those stats, you get what outcomes.

Nomaden1

Oct 11, 2017
I love daddy has less of the relationship points but more of the narrative shuffling. It leads to 10 different endings and is one of my all time favorties.

To go with the suggestions of Dating My Daughter and My Sweet Neighbors above, I'd add Parental Love and Babysitter. Each of these 4 games are about relationship stat increases and how, depending on those stats, you get what outcomes.
Thank You!