Ren'Py Abandoned Excellent Adventure [Alpha] [UploadGuy]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bg_ugea_menu.jpg

Overview:
A college stoner is bored on a random weekend until he eats an edible that takes him into the world of video games! Now that he is finally in the world of the hot pixel girls he must make an attempt to smash them all! EXCELLENT!​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-30
Release Date: 2019-09-30
Developer: UploadGuy
Censored: No
Version: Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -

bg_apt_mercyreporting.jpeg bg_telefar.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

UploadGuy

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Is it male or female protagonist? Also what genres are in the game currently? You cannot add genres that are not in the game.
all of them should be in there. i changed one of them and added something thats more present in its place. also the protagonist is a male character

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
all of them should be in there. i changed one of them and added something thats more present in its place. also the protagonist is a male character
Moved to games. You will be receiving a PM from me shortly. Also please be sure to keep within our thread format.

MuleCurse

May 8, 2017
Overview:
A college stoner is bored on a random weekend until he eats an edible that takes him into the world of video games! Now that he is finally in the world of the hot pixel girls he must make an attempt to smash them all! EXCELLENT!​
This storyline...
wario_excellent.avi

Curious where this goes.

Edit: Oof this writing. Throwing 10 references and jokes a minute around works for National Lampoon films, but this is just painful to read mate. Slow down on the jokes and tell a (funny) story instead.

Last edited: