• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Abandoned - Exchange Student [v0.7.2c] [LokiArt]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Netrom

I do kinda like this game.
    I think the girls are very cute/sexy, and the graphics are quite good, and I like to see the progress, MC have with them.
    BUT.. the game is very repetitive.. the same dialogs/texts again and again, luckily they can be skipped, but still rather ignoring.. the most ignoring of them is probably, when Molly is doing yoga by the pool, and MC still thinks "what is she doing" every time, even after having seen it and talk with her about it more than 20 times.. :confused:
  2. 4.00 star(s)

primeumaton

Story: 4/5

Art: 4/5

H stuff: 4/5

Sound: 2/5 (there wasnt any, but that is better than bad sound)

Game mechanics: 4/5
    (it was only slightly clunky here and there, and it did feel grindy sometimes trying to progress. However, there isn't really grind. Basically a VN with a few clicks here and there. I enjoyed it)

This was a surprisingly good game with a good amount of content.

It currently has no ending but a fair amount of sexy things and emotional conversations.

It actually is kind of a corruption story without the annoying point system.

The only thing I didn't like was how vaginal was treated like some holy grail near equivalent of marriage.
    I guess there has to be some goal to work towards. Sure, make it vaginal...

Still, pretty good game.

Overall: 4/5
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Alexsander1415

Nice history, graphics , character development, and great renders, despite the slow progress , ther could be also more carakters..
    it has great potential.
    Anyway, I'm glad I got to play this and I look forward to playing more Molly scenes.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

johndoe77

A much better game than I expected. I expected a super long game to make a virgin hotter but the pace is pretty fast and the game has a lot of good h-scenes. The characters are not the hottest that I have seen but well drawn with pretty plans of face and body. I'm more of a MILF lover but the skinny teen virgin with her tiny tits and big eyes is really hot.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

tannenheim

hope you continue the story...
    very good renderings
    more choices yould be nice, but its becomming more and more interesting. this came shold maybe not to long, but as a nice short game it has great potential.
    of course there could be more variation, and the story develops quite fast.
    ther could be also more carakters...
    but very good for a start
  6. 5.00 star(s)

timsutton

A slow burn, as of .5 it's finally starting to pay off. The graphics seem fairly ordinary, but the main "exchange student" model is so cute she carries the game. Plenty of hot scenes in the recent update worth your time. There's grind, but the in-game guide is precise as to next steps. Plus each step of the grind usually pays off with something. Recommend.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

juanito

Review as of [v0.4.1a] - 25 Jun 2020

The mere presence of Molly (black haired girl, on the right in the OP's image) colors my glasses rose :) I cannot help but enjoying her scenes since she is an incredibly attractive woman.

Seriously, she is enough to make playing this game worth it.

Lily is cute too, but, in my playthrough and imho, Molly's presence on the game does her a disservice. I ended up wanting to skip some of her scenes to get back to Molly faster :/ But she is fine and doesn't have an annoying personality.

The story… it isn't great, but it isn't bad either. And I'm glad there has not been incest scenes. I've become jaded of it from f95zone games :p

There are two modes, a VN one and a "classic" one. The VN is self explanatory.
    The classic one has "free roaming"/sandbox. You know, rooms, time, events, repeatable actions.

I played in this manner: VN -> then I tried out the classic mode, I just skipped what I had already read and went straight for the repeatable scenes. Check out the pool in the weekend, her room in the mornings, the living room in the… afternoon or evening. Those are the "extra" Molly scenes I recall.

There are some grammatical errors but I can't complain too much. It is quite likely that there are a few error in this review as well. :p

Anyway, I'm glad I got to play this and I look forward to playing more Molly scenes.

PS: you can also go for a friendship route with M, it is not bad, the MC ends up looking like a good person haha. Although I would prefer if that option was given with Lily too. There is also another girl with beautiful eyes, tbh, all 3 girls have beautiful eyes.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

ppthz

At this time it's not very good, but I believe it will be a good game someday.I will wait when the game is complete.And when completed, I believe that someone will be hooked up like me. And yes, I'm not good at English right now, I'm using a translation app, hope you guys can read it
  9. G
    2.00 star(s)

GameLover69

This game looks like it could have real potential when a lot more content gets added. The reason for the 2 stars for now is the transition screen gets really annoying. Such as when the MC gets home from college and the background your at disappears for a second and comes back up in the game with options. Maybe once more content gets added plus new characters it could potentially be a 5 star game. But lack of content and a lot of grammar and spelling issues gets it a 2 star rating for now.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Wesieboy56

sexy nerd girl with glasses is definitely a fetish of mine, just started the game so maybe theres more than meets the eye but so far so good, game could use some work but thats a given, definitely has potential
  11. 4.00 star(s)

ignacio

personally i liked the models, the girl with glasses have that innocence that so few people have, the story is simple and plain, but not boring, it may have some grinding to progress, but being honest, what game doesnt have some grinding, the animations are good and im looking foward for more content in this story, also i have to say that i havent found any bugs during my gameplays
  12. 1.00 star(s)

Genji

(Sigh)Honestly,i feel like this game is a lazy work.

Pro:
    -The renders are good.

Cons:
    -Very grindy
    -Poor writting
    -Story is non existent
    -Bland and boring
    -No animation

This game is what i called lazy work.No development,no story,poor writing that make this game really bland and boring.Not only that,it also very grindy.Sorry to say this,dev you need passion to make a game.Plan your story,your gameplay and how to make it insteresting.Dont just focus only on renders.Please improve your game next time.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

HO_Dude

Wow, this is nigh unplayable. Can't read the dialogues, because they're terribly written.
    Too many transitions hurt my eyes. The dev literally makes every new image fade with black, and it hurts even when I'm not skipping those nonsense lines.
    Renders are okay, but too lazy: you know you're doing it wrong when you just write "she smiled" instead of showing it visually. It's a VN, dammit, use your visuals.
    The sandbox game system doesn't work at all, because using choice menus instead of visual buttons for navigation is nowhere near convenient, and there's literally nothing to do. Too much repeatable text, like at the end of the day.
    And yeah, the MC looks like he's 12 yo.

I doubt the dev will change anything, so I'd suggest avoiding this.

UPD:
    I had my suspicions while looking at the whole game size, so I checked it, and yes, the dev decided to save all the images in 1280x720 png instead of jpeg, making the game have unjustifiably big size.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

GleenXstudio

The story is dull, but the girls are hot.
    The writing is bad, but the girls are pretty.
    The gameplay is terrible, but the girls are cute
    The animations are...well I have no idea, didn't see any, but the renders are nice

Well as you can see... there is one strong point, but flaws everywhere else, the worst one being that kind of bad grinding freeroam you get after the intro.

I recommend the dev to switch to a classic VN gameplay and stop the freeroam nonsense. Maybe the game will be shorter but at least some players will actually play till the end as the characters are nice. As it is, I don't see many people having the courage to spam the freeroam to advance, for so little reward. In a classic VN format, maybe I would have given 3 stars. Right now, it is barely 2 stars mainly thanks to the hot girls.

---- Characters : :unsure::unsure::unsure:
    ---- Renders/Graphisms : (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
    ---- Story/Writing : :poop:
    ---- Background/Atmosphere : (n)(n)
    ---- Animations : :sleep:
    ---- Sex scenes : :unsure::unsure::unsure:
    ---- Gameplay : :poop:
    ---- Contents/Updates : :unsure::unsure::unsure:
  15. 1.00 star(s)

trumpthatbitch

This is my review:

Pros
    + I have seen much worse renders
    + No bugs for me

Cons
    - The English is really bad.
    - The story is bland and uninteresting.
    - The gameplay is grindy and boring

This is one of the rare games I couldn't finish for games that require you to invest a ton of time to grind there has to be some sort payoff with either a great story, fantastic renders and video, etc. This game has none of that. It isn't worth the time.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Old Man From Scene 24

A game with a lot of potential.

The main girl isnt one of those average shy nerdy girls, she actually seems like someone who wants to learn and grow. The biggest positive for the game? NO....GOD...DAMN...GRIND. Its great knowing there will be a new pretty sexy event coming up.

Only problem I have with this game so far is the spelling and grammar mistakes.