VN - Ren'Py - Exciting Games [Ep. 16 Part 2] [Guter Reiter]

1. 3.00 star(s)

estrada777

For me this was simply a meh kind of VN. The art is fine, the story is ok, the English is definitely non-native. Overall just kind of makes me shrug. I didn't play all the way through because it just wasn't interesting enough to me. There were sounds, but again they were just fine. I didn't come across any animations, not really a plus or minus, just an observation.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

testg

Loving the slow build-up and corruption.
    Sure there could be improvements regarding some parts, but it's a visual novel - and.. i like the story and i like the visuals.
    As the couple is going down the "exciting" road together it is important that the wife who isn't the MC(more like an occasional sideMC), that she doesn't cross any lines too fast.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

mizilic

A game with great potential (parts of which are already reached) . For me and for anybody who loves sharing, swinging, open relationships, this game is a big hope! There are very few good ones on these topics.. this one can fill the gape properly.

Pros: good story with slow but well thought development (unlike TAC, here also the MC evolves and changes in the process), beautiful and damn sexy wife with a very special look, good renders, many possible paths already set for the future, very welcome topic.

Cons (which i will not take in consideration for the number of stars because they are minor and can be fixed, but i must mention them nevertheless):

- Very "Russian-English" language. The dev is obviously a native Russian speaker, and the problem all Russians have when they translate to English is to "guess" which article to use in front of substantives, "the" or "a", "his" or "hers".. Because the Russian language in most cases doesn't use such articles in front of a substantive, so it's really hard for them to even remember that there should be an article there, not to mention guessing which one :). "You are bad boy" or "Do you have girlfriend" may sound right in Russian but .. not in English :) This can be solved by a proofreader, provided he is not also a native Russian speaker.

- Dogs attacking people on the streets in a big city is indeed normal (and even deadly) in Moscow and other cities of the ex-communist countries in East - Europe, but not in a big city in a western country. where dogs and other pets have even ID's :)

- Nicole has a really special look with those big blue eyes, slightly more distanced then usual. But by using the SAME model and SAME HEAD SHAPE by ALL the female characters, the impact of the main female character is reduced. I can't upload images here to show that, but have a careful look at ALL the other women who appeared till Ep9 and you will see what i mean. They should not all look like clones of the Li. At least move those eyes closer to each other by the other women, man :)

Anyway, very good start, great future in sight. Congrats!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

TheDwayneTrain

Great start to a oft-seen loving couple sharing game. Yes, it seems like it'll take quite a while for the wife to actually get physical with other men (if that's your sauce), but there's plenty of vanilla sex content to whet the appetite during the wait. The build-up is well-done, the dialogue can get hot, and the model for the wife is very nice!

EDIT for Ep13: That actually didn't take very long! Things are getting hotter and heavier and more corrupted with each update :)
  5. 4.00 star(s)

nuclearbomb

Review based on Ep. 9:

Good looking game with some sexy scenarios. If you like the swinging fetish then this game is for you. Story is also ok with a couple that are slowly opening up to trying new things like Voyeur, swinging etc, also a slower burn making it more believable.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

cormac69

Awesome game.

Writing 10/10
    Graphics 9/10
    Options 8/10

If you're into exhibitionism/voyeurism and swinging (not there yet but its coming you can tell) and you like a good build up then this games is for you.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

boladoo

This game is amazing! The situations are extremely hot, the fact that you can choose the name of both the MC and Wife is pretty awesome for my pervert mind. The pacing is good, the wife does not fuck everybody suddenly, but oh boy, I can't wait for the next episodes
  8. 5.00 star(s)

JesterAI

This game is full of erotic scenarios that are arousing as is, and I can't wait until we get to carry the scenes to the point of actually sharing partners. I'm excited to see the wife get action, but I am also intrigued with how the developer may set up action with the MC getting some from one of the wife's friends.

The wife is hot and the MC isn't a scrub. The scenes are well written in that they're great at setting up tension. My only beef so far would be that we're still in the introduction, so whatever action I'm looking for isn't actually happening yet, and I hope this doesn't turn into one of those games that is a tease for over a year. It's still so new that that isn't really concerning yet, though, so as long as we see an update that actually crosses the bridge of physically consummating the sharing with actual sex in the next update or two, I think we'll be okay.

I haven't been this excited about a game in a long time, and I feel that as long as the developer stays interested and motivated, this game can be one of my favorite games ever. Keep up the good work!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

KhaelDragon

This is one of the most beautiful RenPy projects I've seen here. Excellent render, interesting characters, smooth narration. Everything is perceived extremely believable and realistic. I'd like to see it finished, good luck.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

ijako3

Not many games out there where you see the adventures of a couple that want to explore new things, but without making the MC's wife/girlfriend a skank and cum dumbster from the get go.

As of now there's already good chunk of sex scenes, including some exhibitionist stuff which is always really fun.

Good luck to the dev.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

alabamasnake

Interesting story with branching, great graphics (maybe just my taste), it has both tease and fuckery.. Author is using or creating new outfits, which is a fresh thing among overused models. My new favorite game. Gonna support it
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

This is a really fun game. I think the plot is a great idea so I am look forward for the story in the future. Girls and renders are look good. Lewd scenes are really hot too. Overall it was a fun experience.
  13. H
    5.00 star(s)

HirokoSake42069

It's early on in the game from a dev standpoint but its enjoyable for the time you do play it. Looks like there will be heavy choice based outcomes but thats most games like this. Keep up the good work!
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Victor069

This is a strange one. It has some things I really like but in this special case feel a little uncomfortable with. For example the slow build up, I am a huge fan of this and love how a you can watch the development of characters step by step. On the other hand, even if (so I belive) every chapter has a sex scene, the chapters itself seemed a little short and with every passing day (end of chapter), I had the wory that still the end of the actual content I won`t see some especially exciting stuff.
    But I am not complaining, especially because it seems to be a pretty new game. I hope that the developer will go on with his nice pacing and doesn`t feel that he has to do some ilogical huge steps, just because the community is asking for it.

Point two. The wife is in some pictures beautiful and stunning , in other pictures her face looks like a solid botox mask. It really made me laugh about myself in some cases, while thinking, wow, such a hotie, sensual little sexbomb - next picture - Woah! What is this? Please don`t drain my soul.

But after all: I have a good feeling about this game and maybe I will give it five stars or even become a patreon after some nice patches.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

gonzeri1979

Wow, great game! I love it until now, great characters, like the bodytype from Nicole too, natural... many nice possiblities visable in the story already, can't wait to see more from it!! Don't let yourself influence by these strange ntr discussions, which are popping up here everywhere when the ntr tag is used. As for me you have the right ideas about the story, so don't let yourself influence by the others. Can't wait to see the storylines continuing with the soccer boys and neighbour. Thanks for your great work so far, 5 *****
  16. 4.00 star(s)

CırıLover

Review from a swinging fan's POV (not humiliation cuckold)

We rarely get games that focus on Husband and Wife experimenting and having fun. This is one of the rare gems. The story is a bit light-hearted and not heavy which I actually liked. The plot for future content is good and hopefully, this game will have excellent content in the future.

Unfortunately, this game also has many cons. The content is really low. And I fear this game can turn into another TAC which I hated a lot, as long as the wife is not turned into a sex hungry mindless whore I am happy. Also, sex animations leave a lot to be desired.

I believe the dev should take some story and character inspiration from JOHN and Deliverance. I wish good luck to the dev for future updates and I will happily become a Patreon member if the content is good enough.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

Mister Boombastic

I was hoping it would be better, but in the end this game was exactly what I expected from the overview and the previews.

Overall this is just a very average game. The renders are painfully simplistic, the characters look average and even a little creepy sometimes, and the story is worse than bad.

If you're really into ntr and sharing you might still enjoy this game, but otherwise there are many much better games out there. Besides, there is no sharing/ntr yet in this version (Ep.6). It's just a couple of sex scenes with your wife for now.

Looking at the 3 reviews below, I felt like maybe I was given a fake download link and played a completely different game. But then I checked the preview pictures again and it turns out we played the exact same game! Weird... :unsure:
  18. 5.00 star(s)

GAMEPLAY7

Really loved the rendering works as per the first release by the developer, really looking forward through.

Good storyline, as first initial out
    Characters works on the woman look pretty sexy
    MC's need to look ripped but that's my opinion love the tattoo btw ;)

Definitely gonna look forward to this one, best wishes and will look further for the upcoming updates!
  19. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating for this Game is:

Pros:
    + Nice Renders
    + Easy Playing
    + different scenes
    + Hot Sex Scenes
    + Nice Action Scenes
    + Different Paths

Cons:
    -Nothing

My Conclusion:
    Hot Game,No getting blue balls here....
    The Wife is Pretty Hot,although the lips could have been a little smaller (But good for bigger dicks).
    Her husband is also great, like his tattoos.
    Like the different characters also in the Game,to old folks to young folks,everything there, even hints to upcoming lezzi scenes, or even with Doggy?.
    The future will tell I believe......what I do know is that I can`s wait for the next release, worthy of my Support.

Last Thoughts:
    Damn worth the Download
  20. 5.00 star(s)

jeos1

Wow what a debut!. Fast plot, nice kink, good renders and a quickly developing story. The charaters are looking good, the old guy is well know from TAC and I guess this game is going to be a good addition for all the TAC fans out there. I´m really looking forward to the next update. Keep up with this good work.