Fan Art Exciting Games: Fan Art

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I do know how to do post processing and stuff, but I try to keep that to an absolute minimum if I can.
So fully agree with you on this topic! Unless I have to for some reason, I prefer to have it all done correctly in the rendering it self!
While looking for the assets you listed here on f95 I came across this you could use for wet look: SY Rigged Water Iray 3 dForce and all of these wet look. No idea if any of them could help you out? What you did it is great, but one of them might work better or easier for you... I know I'm always trying to find better and faster ways to do things. I'll try them out myself late as I want to do a raining and wet looking bikini babes lol.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Thanks to rezaf posting that massive list here Post, I hot my hands on a few of the assets mentioned. So I got into getting use to her dforce hair to render with and must say I'm starting to like dforce hair now....
Here are a few renders I made using said assets, did change and customize textures to some things and used a different TV. Otherwise you can do the same renders using the assets :)

Was messing around with lighting as I thought the original lighting setup was too dark, yet to find ideal balance....

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Thanks to rezaf posting that massive list here Post, I hot my hands on a few of the assets mentioned. So I got into getting use to her dforce hair to render with and must say I'm starting to like dforce hair now....
Here are a few renders I made using said assets, did change and customize textures to some things and used a different TV. Otherwise you can do the same renders using the assets :)

Was messing around with lighting as I thought the original lighting setup was too dark, yet to find ideal balance....
Really fine work, thank you very much. I'm waiting for the update...

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Nice, but your Nicole looks even more different from the game than mine. :p
Arguably more realistic, possibly more beautiful, but different.
So I'm not sure if you'd want to change that, but if you would, I'm faily sure GR used an "official" morph package to tweak his version of Nicole (possibly , but there's a free morph collection on which can get you pretty close.
Note that he also likes to change the scale of the iris - I'm not sure why, as it looks kinda weird and alien, but still.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, I think the pictures are great. If could, I would also create such wonderful poses. Keep it up...

cococonmono

May 22, 2021
Nice, but your Nicole looks even more different from the game than mine. :p
Arguably more realistic, possibly more beautiful, but different.
So I'm not sure if you'd want to change that, but if you would, I'm faily sure GR used an "official" morph package to tweak his version of Nicole (possibly , but there's a free morph collection on which can get you pretty close.
Note that he also likes to change the scale of the iris - I'm not sure why, as it looks kinda weird and alien, but still.
Hi! thanks for your comment, I really do this fan thing at a very basic level of absolute novice with no idea of daz. You can already be thankful that I get to render hehe.
Maybe some changes I make without wanting to modify the model, but I don't know so much. I'm glad you like them.
PD: if there is someone here who has the most accurate assets, even those of other characters in the game, you can contact me =)

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Hi! thanks for your comment, I really do this fan thing at a very basic level of absolute novice with no idea of daz. You can already be thankful that I get to render hehe.
Maybe some changes I make without wanting to modify the model, but I don't know so much. I'm glad you like them.
PD: if there is someone here who has the most accurate assets, even those of other characters in the game, you can contact me =)
The best I could do so far is like this. You can compare these to the pictures in your signature.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Since little comes from the developer "Guterreiter" until the next "update", the fans have to help themselves with great pictures. :love:

Reactions: jenyabest