Comics Excuse me, This is my Room [Ch. 1-26] [Kook]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Cover 1.jpg

Overview:
Kim Jinsoo ends up moving in with his personal bully… will he be able to find love between his bully and his crush?​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-27
Release Date: 2020-06-01
Alternate Titles: 방주인은 전데요 (Korean Raw), The Ark is Me (Raw)
Developer/Publisher: LObeam (Author) / Kook (Artist - )
Censorship: Yes (White Sword)
Language: English
Resolution: ~720 x 28800
Pages: 93 (26 Chapters)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

DOWNLOAD

Chapters 1-26 (.png, 881MB): - - - -
Chapters 1-26 (PDF, 87.6MB): - - - -

Screenshot 1.jpg Screenshot 2.jpg Screenshot 3.jpg Screenshot 5.png Screenshot 4.png Screenshot 6.png Screenshot 7.png

Last edited:

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
This is my first upload here! Hopefully it follows all the rules. This is currently my favorite webtoon, so I did a manual rip of the entire series up to the latest chapter. It updates every Tuesday, which means the following Tuesday is when it gets released on other manga/webtoon sites, so I'll try to update it within that same week.

The PDF is the maximum quality I managed to squeeze out of Adobe PDF. If there's a better way to create a high quality PDF from very long images (webtoons) please let me know.

Chrome seems to do a better job than Adobe at reading the PDF, so just drag it into a Chrome tab, and enjoy! ;)

Last edited:

pugerino

Dec 12, 2019
This is my first upload here! Hopefully it follows all the rules. This is currently my favorite webtoon, so I did a manual rip of the entire series up to the latest chapter. It updates every Tuesday, which means the following Tuesday is when it gets released on other manga/webtoon sites, so I'll try to update it within that same week.

The PDF is the maximum quality I managed to squeeze out of Adobe PDF. If there's a better way to create a high quality PDF from very long images (webtoons) please let me know.

Chrome seems to do a better job than Adobe at reading the PDF, so just drag it into a Chrome tab, and enjoy! ;)
Hey man, thank you so much for your work and for sharing with us :giggle:

Reactions: Brendon90

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
here you go fam
bitdefender tells me the website does suspicious activities. i suggest using trusted sources.
also, what kinda of clusterfuck is this?

webview:

phpremium9000

Dec 29, 2020
amazing, thanks. are you going to upload any of the other chapters as well? i find it hard to put them all together like you did. thanks for your hard work

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
amazing, thanks. are you going to upload any of the other chapters as well? i find it hard to put them all together like you did. thanks for your hard work
You're welcome, it's a bigger project than I originally thought. I'm going to pick it back up again this week and update this up to the latest English chapter. Uncensoring will come later ;)

All these websites hosting h-manga have horrible ads, especially on mobile.. I have no idea how it's good for a website's reputation/traffic when they even redirect to other websites or download viruses.. as if the raws website link or logos pasted all over the pages artwork isn't enough o_O.

Reactions: Sasori21
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote