RPGM - Completed - Exhibition Academy [v1.3] [H.H.WORKS]

1. 1.00 star(s)

spacezombie

The idea is good and I also like the art.

But the game is a buggy mess it crashed many times, the framrate was very slow at times.

The gameplay is annoying because you have to wait way too long.

The progression is confusing , I was always confused because events didn´t happen even when I completed the condintions.

Can´t recommend it, it is very annoying to play.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

throwveryfar

Art is good. I like exhibitionist characters so that's another plus. Plenty of scenes but I have no idea what to do except walk around showing myself (well, character), though bit more nuanced that this if you want to get different scens. Still, 3/5, nothing to sing songs about, but ain't bad at all. IIRC character is quite speedy so that is great.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

nstar2014

Love all the exhibition ideas, but it lacks impact and depth. You can spam buttons for a minute and get to max level (in fact, that's the only way you can level up exhibition) which was a bit disappointing. Buggy at times and if you make a wrong choice in one of the main quests, you could hardlock your progression.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Fidzius

Interesting premise, decent mechanics for exposing and masturbation, good enough art.

But the game is a buggy mess that messes with your clothing, whether you are exposed or not or just places you in front of others after starting an event to force expose you, line of sight remains a mystery. There cases of unbalanced sound effects (certain doors too loud), multiple bell rings, moving while seated, unending events, disrupting masturbation makes you both covered and exposed while giving you unallocated exposure time.
    exploit: spamming the keybinds is better than timing them

In-built guide, since certain mechanics beyond basic are locked behind completing BOTH event CGs scattered around the map and level mechanics. So you wouldn't actually progress without it, not to mention the endings are exclusive from each other.

The other outfits are a nice bonus, even if they're really basic.

Even with the included saves I couldn't reach the endings and grinding for them is repetitive, there's even a day requirement for some.

I liked it at first, but couldn't get past how unfinished this mess is.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

冷雾

The basic premise of the game is to expose the MC in school without being seen by NPC. Exposure is done via keyboard shortcuts and changes the avatar.

That's it. A very simple concept.

The game intends players to look through the event conditions in the menu and go through them.

Good? NO!

The exposure is time-based. A single exposure session (and you need many to unlock the first CGs) requires enough time for me to write this review. Most of the game thus comprises of waiting for the time requirement to pass. In classroom, the teacher patrols around and you have to react. Elsewhere, you basically the the game run. The waiting mechanics -- if waiting can be a game mechanic -- makes the game very good at being boring.

Otherwise,

- CG is mediocre

- no voice
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Gin_Uroboros

This game is the perfect example of how you can have the mechanics and still you are not satisfied.

Exhibitionism games will never be judged by their history or motives.
    However, there are 2 things that do matter to me:

1.- The mechanics

2.-How the protagonist is corrupted

This game manages to interest me at first, the fact of using special keys which let me expose or do certain things is very good.

But the corruption here ... I don't know whether to say if it's good or not.

Actually thinking about it, my problem is not the corruption, but the difficulty.

Unfortunately, the game seems to have several bugs that I don't know if they come from the original version or the translation.

This in turn ruins the mechanics.

Example: You are walking naked through school, unfortunately a student sees you, the sprite looks like a woman so you do not worry much ... boom! in the end he was a man.

I'm not saying it's a bad game, but honestly I must put this game as average.

If someday someone fixes it or Kagura or some other company, I sincerely believe that this game will take at least 4 stars.