Seeking Exhibitionism and remote control vibes

reb8

Jun 1, 2018
Anyone know of games, preferably female protagonist but not necessarily, with a strong exhibitionism core? I would love to be able to choose what the girl wears and have her flashing in public and/or have sex in public. Also scenes with the girl being stimulated in public by a remote control vibrator are really sexy. Anyone know of games with something like that?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I can suggest you 2 games :
Chloe 18 Female protagonist , she is an exhibitionist , durin the game you will have nice scene in the park ; if you like also " The Glory hole " theme , it's the game for you
Sisterly Lust : Male protagonist , but one of the main path is with one of the sister ( Bella ) in the sub/route , if you like scenes whare the girls is stimulated by remote control in public and in private , you will have maybe scenes with this

reb8

Jun 1, 2018
I can suggest you 2 games :
Chloe 18 Female protagonist , she is an exhibitionist , durin the game you will have nice scene in the park ; if you like also " The Glory hole " theme , it's the game for you
Sisterly Lust : Male protagonist , but one of the main path is with one of the sister ( Bella ) in the sub/route , if you like scenes whare the girls is stimulated by remote control in public and in private , you will have maybe scenes with this
I know Chloe 18, liked it, I'll try out sisterly lust, thanks

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
Succulence has exhibitionism and some remote control type scenes, many clothes to choose from, many scenes have variations based on the clothes. It's RPGM, but it's actually fun to play and has great gameplay (IMO).
Naughty Lyanna seems based around exhibitionism with good reviews, but I haven't played it yet so don't know about remote control scenes.

Reactions: Jakalair

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Forever Ink A new game at his second release ,with already good content. Female protagonist , with voyeurism and sex public;
Good new project and already a lot of different sex scenes

reb8

Jun 1, 2018
Thanks for the suggestions, If anyone has more i'm always open. Just to clarify though, i'm not really into Manga/anime and games in japanese. I like mostly 3dcg or 2dcg like What a Legend.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
iNSight of you is one of the best for this. Lots of exhib content with skimpy outfits, wearing buttplugs in public, remote-control vibe and more. But it's maledom, not female MC.

News Desk is another one with similar blackmail themes and exhibitionism. Other games from the dev too.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
2 great games that i know and enjoy!

got anyhting else?
Akabur-style trainers too, in case you haven't played them. Especially Witch Trainer (Silver Mod), where you can customize your own outfits. Similarly, the Lab Rats games, especially the second.

For female-MC, BMO TV and The Fixer have customizable wardrobe and at least the former has a remote-control vibe installed by another character at one point.

Reactions: reb8