Seeking Exhibitionism but of the more 'Wholesome' variety

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
As the title suggests, I'm looking for game recommendations that feature exhibitionism, but preferably without any blackmail/corruption. Streaking on a dare, losing in strip games, skinny dipping (and clothes stolen) is the kind of stuff I like to see :)

I really like games that feature ENF / "Caught Naked" scenarios :love:

Preferably Male MC, but not a strict requirement.

Also, even if the game doesn't have too much in terms of hardcore sex scenes, and mostly features nudity, that is perfectly acceptable.

My favourite games I've played so far that fit the description are:

While the above games feature the fetish pretty heavily, please feel free to also recommend games that don't feature exhibitionism primarily but do have some notable scene(s) that match the criteria.

I realise this isn't the opinion of the majority, but I should mention that NTR is not a turn-off for me. I am not offended by girls showing off (or doing more) to characters that are not the MC. To that end, games that feature candaulism is a bonus :)

Looking for games like the above mentioned, if you have any suggestions, would love to hear 'em.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Our game has quite a bit of exhibitionism in it. One of my fetishes as well, so I tend to overdue it a bit, haha. There is some of it involving blackmail, but a lot isn't. Quite a few scenes with different girls stripping, there is strip poker, as well as some betting on a news show. as well as others.

There is an NTR path in the game, and it is basically a swinging game, though to this point in the story it is just beginning along that path. Hope it fits the bill for you.

A Life Worth Living

Reactions: sahadeva

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
I Love Exposure - The game fits the criteria of wholesome exhibitionism, it is fem protag and the game is all about the MC exploring her side, there is even a social media mechanic.

I made a review on it 3 years ago (damn, ), it's very brief but it does share the same sentiment that exhibitionism is better when she is into it.

Last edited:

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
Our game has quite a bit of exhibitionism in it. One of my fetishes as well, so I tend to overdue it a bit, haha. There is some of it involving blackmail, but a lot isn't. Quite a few scenes with different girls stripping, there is strip poker, as well as some betting on a news show. as well as others.

There is an NTR path in the game, and it is basically a swinging game, though to this point in the story it is just beginning along that path. Hope it fits the bill for you.

A Life Worth Living
Had that game bookmarked. It's been on my backlog for a while now, will definitely try it out :)

Reactions: simarimas

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
I will shamelessly plug my own VN, Nothing is Forever, since one LI, Lea, is into exhibitionism and she can explores that side of her with the MC. Mind you, exhibitionism is not the focus of the game – there are many more kinks, and it's a slow burn story – but it’s the focus of that LI.

The game is not yet very well know, but it has very good reviews and several hours of content. The most recent reviewer even wrote:
Speaking of personal preference, if you’re a fan of exhibitionism, you owe it to yourself to play this game. Lea is a goddamn gem, and that’s all I’ll say at risk of spoiling things.

If you get to play it, let me know how you think the exhibitionism part is handled. I always welcome feedback from players that have kinks featured in the game to know what’s working well or could be improved.

Reactions: sahadeva

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I will shamelessly plug my own VN, Nothing is Forever, since one LI, Lea, is into exhibitionism and she can explores that side of her with the MC. Mind you, exhibitionism is not the focus of the game – there are many more kinks, and it's a slow burn story – but it’s the focus of that LI.

The game is not yet very well know, but it has very good reviews and several hours of content. The most recent reviewer even wrote:

If you get to play it, let me know how you think the exhibitionism part is handled. I always welcome feedback from players that have kinks featured in the game to know what’s working well or could be improved.
I saw your game the other day, and was interested. I don't have much time to play games these days, with developing one myself, but I just downloaded it, and will give it a go.