Seeking Exhibitionist Games with Police

Jan 20, 2022
This is a fairly simple ask. I want to find games where the MC can engage in exhibitionism and can potentially be arrested/jailed for indecent exposure. It doesn't have to be the main focus. I just want something where it can happen. Also, female MCs only, and no loli/shots or scat please. Thanks in advance.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Casey's Fall
Tamara's exposure
If it's ok if the prison term and exhibition do not exactly have a causal relation, then add fashion business.
There are also RPGM games where this happens, but I cannot recall which ones exactly. And maybe not exactly exhibiotion, more along the lines of progressive corruption and/or fights where attacks rip your clothes, after which your return to a village may cause you to get arrested.
No prison term, but honorable mentions flash cycling +2 +camping

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2022
Something that might strike your fancy is "Princess Sacrifice -Adventure of Feena"
Battles take their toll on her and clothing, it is possible to do virgin run but extremely difficult.
You can do things that increase your crime level after a certain point you will be punished by city guards (in lewd and public ways). Entering the big city naked makes them INSPECT every nook and cranny infront of entire of line of people waiting to get in etc.
It is oldschool rpg build but really good with lots of classes and special skills to unlock.