Unity - Exhibitionist Rookie Office Lady Kanon-chan’s Masturbation [v1.2] [Nikuyokuoudon]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Meopya

Honestly, it's good for a quickie. If you played Seleka and enjoyed it, this will be up your alley.

It does better in terms of variation of animations, Kanon (the MC) chooses between 2 different animations for the finger/dildo masturbation.

Unlike Seleka, there's also gameover scenes for each NPC if you get caught by them, though there is no penetration involved. The scenes are a little underwhelming though, could have been better if they were animated.

Objectives for every map is pretty much masturbate and cum at least once to progress. Not much incentive to stay long unless you're trying to get all the skills.

Overall, good for a quickie. Straight to the point, decently fun to play.

4/5.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

gdrocker

Well, if anyone had any suspicions that this would rival the likes of Seleka, let me assuage your fears right now. It's a painfully middle-of-the-road game with sluggish run speeds barely faster than your default walk, a following camera that is zoomed almost too close to be useful, and a level that borrows directly from the same source as Escape: Forced Overtime.

Graphically, it's on par with the aforementioned Seleka, and I managed to maintain at least 120-ish FPS at all times. Though the walls kept flickering in and out of existence when turned at peculiar angles, which was... annoying to say the least. Also, the game uses a weird 16:10 aspect ratio, so the 1600×1000 resolution causes a bit of "pillboxing" when full-screened, but the 1920×1200 resolution cuts off the tops and bottoms of the game window on 1080p monitors. Just something to be aware of when playing.

Controls are dead simple—WASD to walk, Shift to run (you'll either always or never use this, as running is almost the same speed as walking), RMB to open a menu, and LMB to select stuff. There's also a mouse-only mode that lets you left-click to walk whatever way you're facing, or left- and right-click together to run, but I don't suggest you try it. The option of having a full 360° range of view is too valuable to pass up. (Also, it's way too easy to right-click before you left-click, leaving you stuck in place for a second, especially if you're being chased.) Ultimately, out of all the buttons in the right-click menu, only three are important: "be naked", "I wear clothes" and "masturbate"... and I guess "finish the exposure" to collect your bounty, so four. I lied. Everything else is just fluff or a means to cop out of being exposed, like the "Air" invisibility spell... or the "Wall Creator" which is just a temporary barrier... or squatting as a dedicated button action. Yaaaay.

Finally, the gameplay is a far cry from the variety that Seleka provides, but I will give it a couple of points in its favor:
    • it gives Kanon (the main character) a decent amount more customization in terms of outfits and skin tones;
    • there's a variety of masturbation cycles instead of just one standard loop for everything; and
    • it takes into account some of the minor gripes and wishes I had with performing actions, like being able to mount dildos to walls and public urination... all over your company's carpets. Suck it, HR.
    Is Seleka a better exhibitionism game? Yeah, it's hard not to compare this to what the site members consider to be the gold standard.
    Does that mean this game is bad ? No... just different. It's a bit more sparing in its presentation, but it's still fun for... a half-hour or so, even less if you're just looking to beat the game's five levels and unlock the epilogue. (Yeah, technically, you only have to expose yourself and masturbate once in each level to move on to the next. Another point to Seleka for having objectives to strive for.)