4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Dreum

May 22, 2017
Great start, definitely going to be a 5/5 from me if the rest is as good.

I do have one petty niggle though.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Great start, definitely going to be a 5/5 from me if the rest is as good.

I do have one petty niggle though.
Thanks. also you'll have plenty of time to annoy guard 357 again.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
what kind of content will there be with the futa girl, futa on male, male on futa ?
Both. Can choose either or both of you like. I'm going to develop her on both sub and dom paths. You'll be able to bottom for her on the dom path but even then you'll still have opportunities to top her since she's largely a bottom.

Reactions: spitfire335

rory68

Jul 5, 2017
WOWWW!!!Excellent renders,plot ,characters and some of the best amusing dialogues I've seen in a game!!!Thanks timepants!!!

Reactions: timepants

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Tahir could be the next Liam folks...dev has the writing and rendering skill to make him a top wingman up there with the best...you dont hafta touch his peepee!!! ok? but ya can if ya want...regardless..think Liam with budding boobies when you think bout Tahir....

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
A hood would be nice. It certainly would make her more mysterious.:)
Tahir could be the next Liam folks...dev has the writing and rendering skill to make him a top wingman up there with the best...you dont hafta touch his peepee!!! ok? but ya can if ya want...regardless..think Liam with budding boobies when you think bout Tahir....
Ireally hope not. Liam was kind of a asshole in Acting Lessons. I for one am glad Derek in Being a Dik was more tonned down in this aspect.

Anyway, Tahir strikes me more as the smart and sly kinda of friend (with benefits).

ps: touch the peeepee you know you want it...:LOL::LOL::LOL:
psº: writting on a tablet sucks...:poop:

Last edited:

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
A hood would be nice. It certainly would make her more mysterious.:)

Ireally hope not. Liam was kind of a asshole in Acting Lessons. I for one am glad Derek in Being a Dik was more tonned down in this aspect.

Anyway, Tahir strikes me more as the smart and sly kinda of friend (with benefits).

ps: touch the peeepee you know you want it...:LOL::LOL::LOL:
psº: writting on a tablet sucks...:poop:
What if he meant Liam from the Shattered?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
trap is a guy make up like a dame who fools ya and dosnt divulge theres a peepee waiting to attack..a trans is transgender..someone going through the process of reassigning gender..a futa is short for futanari which is japanese for hermaphrodite and has both genders...gotta quit bunching them as one...so much tsk
and then theres Tahir..he's a femboi :p thats another kettle of penis altogether...

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
timepants is it trap or futa/trans content we're talking about?
Cause you maybe need to add the "futa/trans" tag
F95 tagging rules require the content to already be in the game. Astrid the trans girl shows up in the update I'm working on now so I couldn't add it as a tag yet. When I post the update I'll post new tags with content currently in game.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Both. Can choose either or both of you like. I'm going to develop her on both sub and dom paths. You'll be able to bottom for her on the dom path but even then you'll still have opportunities to top her since she's largely a bottom.
1- If you choose the non gay path with astrid(she will not penetrate the MC) can she still fuck girls?

2- she will have more bottom submissive scene or dominate?

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
1- If you choose the non gay path with astrid(she will not penetrate the MC) can she still fuck girls?

2- she will have more bottom submissive scene or dominate?
1. If Astrid fucks anyone aside from you it would only be something you'd be involved in, like a threesome where you both double penetrate a girl, or if you both wanna try to break Tahir's butthole at the same time or something.

2. Astrid in her sub path is pretty much a total bottom. I may add a couple of optional topping scenes of her in the future. Astrid in her dom path has more opportunities to top in her dom path, but she really likes getting fucked in the ass regardless so she'll also have bottom scenes. The sub/dom refers to Astrid's personality, not the MC. So Sub path Astrid is submissive Astrid and dom path Astrid is dominant path Astrid.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
1. If Astrid fucks anyone aside from you it would only be something you'd be involved in, like a threesome where you both double penetrate a girl, or if you both wanna try to break Tahir's butthole at the same time or something.

2. Astrid in her sub path is pretty much a total bottom. I may add a couple of optional topping scenes of her in the future. Astrid in her dom path has more opportunities to top in her dom path, but she really likes getting fucked in the ass regardless so she'll also have bottom scenes. The sub/dom refers to Astrid's personality, not the MC. So Sub path Astrid is submissive Astrid and dom path Astrid is dominant path Astrid.
th you but dom or sub will have more scene?

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes