4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
Since the next update is going to focus on combat and arena, are we going to see Astrid's prowess in combat? Please say yes! :love:It would be such a waste if all that muscles, stern and stormy exterior are just for show.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Since the next update is going to focus on combat and arena, are we going to see Astrid's prowess in combat? Please say yes! :love:It would be such a waste if all that muscles, stern and stormy exterior are just for show.
Yep. So the current plan is that you get to pair up with your chosen love interest. This will change the dynamic of the type of combat scene you see.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Oooh, i really love Nea thea's prototypes, im gonna try this game for sure ! I hope this version of the game lasts some hours :D

And all my support and grattitude for the dev, keep it up pls ! :D

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nice videocard. (y)
Oooh, i really love Nea thea's prototypes, im gonna try this game for sure ! I hope this version of the game lasts some hours :D

And all my support and grattitude for the dev, keep it up pls ! :D
Hmm, sure you posted in the right thread? Nea thea's prototypes? :oops:

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Great game! Interesting story, male bisexual MC, nice renders! I love it! :love:

Some things I would like to see:
- less 'fourth wall breaking' dialogues (no 'XXI century' words, like "french kiss") [more intelligent mc?]
- In bisex route: MC on "both ends; with male and trans characters - giving and receiving/top and bottom [is that how you call it in english?]
- smaller/normal MC's dick

Everything else is perfect!

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Some things I would like to see:
- less 'fourth wall breaking' dialogues (no 'XXI century' words, like "french kiss") [more intelligent mc?]
Just started playing today and I would concur. I've never been fond of 4th wall breaking in VNs, particularly ones where the narrator tries to be a character (e.g Lewd Island, The Wish) because it feels like the writer is trying to show off how clever and "meta" they are and disrupts the natural flow of the narrative. There's a fine line between being funny and being a smartass. A character can get away with being a smartass. A story generally cannot.

Oh, I also have to agree that Ashur is, quite frankly, a moron to an almost aggravating degree. His inability to grasp that Darius has his life in his hands and, tactless as he is, is trying to help is annoying, as is his general disregard for his station. It is, quite honestly, unrealistic: he seems less like someone who was actually born and raised in this setting and has at least SOME idea of how things work, and more like some idiot fratboy from the modern day who's been transported to this feudal world and still thinks he can just go on acting like he always has because nothing bad can happen to him. Trying to address Darius' elder brother (who was OBVIOUSLY someone of higher rank than him) as "Hey asshole-" was so idiotic that I almost wanted him to have his head cut off just so a less stupid protagonist could take over.

Also, I dunno if I'm missing something, but there seems to be a bit of a discrepancy with meeting Tahir. The first time he appears, Ashur comments "Tahir sure grew up in... interesting ways", but when Beni is chasing Darius Ashur and Tahir talk like they've only just met for the first time ever. But then during the first sex scene they've clearly known each other for quite some time after all.

Oh, also I didn't initially get the joke about "Beni and the Jets" (although I should have, being something of an Elton John fan) because my first thought was that the gang wasn't named after "a stupid made-up word" but rather (in the form of a gang name similar to, say, ).

Uh, in case this comes across as too negative, though, I should just add that I AM liking the game quite a bit. I just prefer to provide criticism rather than flattery.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poiuy340

viktheone

Mar 20, 2020
Seems like an interesting game... Muscle girls aren't really my thing and trans even less but I will give it a try. Maybe I'll unlock a new fetish! (On the muscle girls part though the trans stuff I highly doubt it)

Reactions: Mammut84
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes