4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Just when it was about to get interesting, it ends.
I hope the next update it's just as big.
I still don't know who the killer is.
It could be one of the brothers, but why does the MC have to face the new appointed Sultan?
Why not the accuser and obvious criminal mind?
And I don't get the deal with Astrid. Whether or not she spends time with the MC, she ends up in chains?

Last edited:
Reactions: timepants

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Just when it was about to get interesting, it ends.
I hope the next update it's just as big.
I still don't know who the killer is.
It could be one of the brothers, but why does the MC have to face the new appointed Sultan?
Why not the accuser and obvious criminal mind?
And I don't get the deal with Astrid. Whether or not she spends time with the MC, she ends up in chains?
Well she's the Sultan's bodyguard and she clearly failed in her duties. Considering Shapur's paranoia, that's reason enough to cast doubt on her. The fact that he could kind of clean house and install his own appointees around without any pushback from his father's old people is a bonus for him too.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Got a request to do a PDF walkthrough for this one! Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Chapter 3 v0.4.1

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2020
I love the game, it's funny as hell, I cracked up like 3x, Ali/Ashur bread/vest are obsession are hilarious, Characters differ from one another which is a big + for me, and story is interesting. The bodies of the characters look a just a little too "plastic-like" for my taste, a little too perfect, but that just me nit-picking. Really looking forward to new updates, oh and I hope you will introduce new kinks and stuff, there is already a lot variation. Overall pretty cool and will definitely replay to see other choices.

Edit: Forgot to mention the obvious, the renders are beautiful, really well done.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
We need to start brainstorming some weird shit that we could do if we get access to magic, like Genie wishes. I know some of you want Astrid to be downgraded, but what if we could have like 2 different Astrids? One original recipe and one d-less? What about a femboy army of Tahirs? What if we got a ray-gun that turned Cyrus from a mega-douche brotein shake, into a lovey-dovey super cutie?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
We need to start brainstorming some weird shit that we could do if we get access to magic, like Genie wishes. I know some of you want Astrid to be downgraded, but what if we could have like 2 different Astrids? One original recipe and one d-less? What about a femboy army of Tahirs? What if we got a ray-gun that turned Cyrus from a mega-douche brotein shake, into a lovey-dovey super cutie?
downgraded? More like upgraded. Anyway, to each their own on that. And no thanks to the rest of that. I've said it before, I love the game and will be pledging after the first of the month, but, there's enough dicks in the game as it is. I know some of you will facepalm me over that, but, we all have our tastes and kinks. No need to shame each other over it.

jaycyke

Feb 25, 2018
One of the beauty of this game is its options, I hope dev will put in some M/M/F threesome (with Darius ?)in the game too down the road

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Double Tahir, double the crush.
Double Astrid, double the tsundere.
Double Kadijah, double the manipulation.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes