4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
I think there is a situation with Tahir where you can end up with -2 from the start though making the trial pretty much unwinnable with him. I'll have to check it and the math. If it ends up breaking the save or something though, we might just have to live with the fact that your love for Tahir broke the legal system.
Honestly, I'd rather get a broken save and run through the game again (I mean, with this game it's not really hard/boring) than let these smug assholes win the trial (and potentially get some serious consequences, if there would be any). Also, if I go through the Tahir's path and miss Astrid's "dick acceptance" scene, will there be any similar chance to make her more confident in herself down the line?

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Honestly, I'd rather get a broken save and run through the game again (I mean, with this game it's not really hard/boring) than let these smug assholes win the trial (and potentially get some serious consequences, if there would be any). Also, if I go through the Tahir's path and miss Astrid's "dick acceptance" scene, will there be any similar chance to make her more confident in herself down the line?
You can still encourage her toward keeping or changing it. That initial chat just sways her more in one direction or the other. By the time that actual choice comes it'll be tallied up by the various points/variables you've accumulated by then.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
any information on updates? This was really amazing but feels like the dev abandoned it?
Did you try this new method called reading before posting? :rolleyes:

well you could have abandoned it and just keep posting here, it would be weird as hell but it IS possible :)

....i mean, people are still subscribing to ICSTOR's patreon waiting for an update to milfy city, so anything is possible.....
Watch out or you will attrack his defense team here. :LOL:

Reactions: thorin0815

qapao

Jun 24, 2020
okay I got it something was wrong with my forum page due to my phone browser hence I couldn't see.

It is ironic how literally 10 people told me to read before posting. I suggest you guys do the same rather than replying to a guy who already got the same reply from 5 different people already. As much as you may need it to, your dicks don't grow an inch more every time you seize the oppportunity to bash on some random guy on a forum. Chill out, and read before you post :)

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
okay I got it something was wrong with my forum page due to my phone browser hence I couldn't see.

It is ironic how literally 10 people told me to read before posting. I suggest you guys do the same rather than replying to a guy who already got the same reply from 5 different people already. As much as you may need it to, your dicks don't grow an inch more every time you seize the oppportunity to bash on some random guy on a forum. Chill out, and read before you post :)
Maybe you should try eating some bread while wearing a vest :WeSmart:

unearnedalpha

Oct 16, 2018
The update come out on patreon or not yet? What’s the planned time delay for the update to come here from when its originally released on patreon?

edit: before you guys begin sharpening your spears, I apologize in advance if an answer was given earlier that I did not see.

Grimstar

May 15, 2020
The update come out on patreon or not yet? What’s the planned time delay for the update to come here from when its originally released on patreon?

edit: before you guys begin sharpening your spears, I apologize in advance if an answer was given earlier that I did not see.
I'd be more scared of which spear they're planning to stab you with.

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017

Update will be out when it's out, possibly soon-ish.
The delay for releases is about a week usually.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes