4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Haha not this time. Though there may be some sweet 80s tunes.
There actually are a few Melodic/progressive death metal bands who are from/are inspired by middle eastern cultural traditions, using instruments and scales from that part of the world: Orphaned Land and Aeternam springs to mind. For a fight scene or something it might work surprisingly well ...

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
There actually are a few Melodic/progressive death metal bands who are from/are inspired by middle eastern cultural traditions, using instruments and scales from that part of the world: Orphaned Land and Aeternam springs to mind. For a fight scene or something it might work surprisingly well ...
Melechesh also deserves a mention I should think.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
How about a little Viking Metal for Astrid scenes, it would definitely make her feel a lot more at home. ;)

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
On my part, the mention of Metal wasn't really serious, although you would have more or less another unique selling point with it. ;) Just don't listen to me and do your thing, so far you haven't been wrong with that.

You probably know the site, but in case you get bored ...

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Well, I've discussed releasing public editions before, scheduled a little while after patreon releases but it always leaks anyway so it seems kind of redundant. If by some stretch of the imagination it never leaks, I'd do a public release at some point.

Monaco1933

Apr 29, 2017
Well, I've discussed releasing public editions before, scheduled a little while after patreon releases but it always leaks anyway so it seems kind of redundant. If by some stretch of the imagination it never leaks, I'd do a public release at some point.
I would do it even if it does leak, given that you want more patreon money. Not everyone is hanging out on piracy sites, and it's much better for driving up broader interest if they can easily get a public version from your patreon, rather than having to come here. And it's not like you're losing out on anything by doing so

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
”Don't overthink things, baby
'Cause I know that you do
You've been a stranger lately
And I know that's not you”
I would love to put tons and tons of licensed music in but since i'm not made of money we'll have to settle for royalty free commercial use licensed songs for the most part!
Unless we have some composers in the thread that is...

Easy come, easy go
No need to fight about it
Easy come, easy go
No stress, I'm good without it
Easy come, easy go
Let's keep it fun and simple
Easy come, easy go”

Pusa - No Sweat

Reactions: timepants

antianti

Oct 1, 2020
I just wanna say that I really appreciate the dev posting all the genital information about the game's characters in the OP! it's really helpful for someone like me who's super into Khadijah but not into futa Astrid (Astrid minus dick could get it tho) or femboy Tahir at all

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes