I missed my goddes Astrid soooo much! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOO! :D

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
[QUOTE="Canto Forte, post: 5797455, member: 1

[/SPOILER]

Astrid vs Tahir ... who is your poison ?​
[/QUOTE]

Tahir, by a country mile. But I like Astrid a lot too.

Last edited:

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
ok but is what CipRyan666 said true???
As far as I know the dev has mentioned before that the mc can change that if he is friendly with Astrid and encourages her to get rid of her dick. Who knows how it'll happen but it is possible though in the future.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
As far as I know the dev has mentioned before that the mc can change that if he is friendly with Astrid and encourages her to get rid of her dick. Who knows how it'll happen but it is possible though in the future.
Given the setting, that would truly be a magic dick ! (Rimshot!) Ah ha! See! See what I did there?!..... No? (crickets)... um.... (tumbleweeds) ....Okay, I'll come in again.

Reactions: spitfire335

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
No need to put girl in quationmarks, Astrid is a transgender woman. Girl, woman or female is the correct gender term for her........
Actually she's not transgender. She was born female and has always identified as a woman. She just gained a penis (upgrade) through some as of yet unexplained magical shenanigans.

Should really find the guy who did it though and make him a business partner. We could start "Pimp my Girlfriend" and make an absolute killing. :devilish:
Think of how many vests we could get with that kind of money. And the bread! Maybe even cheese! :eek:

Reactions: _Orion_

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Actually she's not transgender. She was born female and has always identified as a woman. She just gained a penis (upgrade) through some as of yet unexplained magical shenanigans.

Should really find the guy who did it though and make him a business partner. We could start "Pimp my Girlfriend" and make an absolute killing. :devilish:
Think of how many vests we could get with that kind of money. And the bread! Maybe even cheese! :eek:
I haven’t revealed her backstory so I don’t know where this is all coming from.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
in this current chapter we can already have something with Zilv?
You can have multiple somethings with zilv

I’d recommend focusing on him alone (side characters are fine though) to get the most out of it though.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Hey! Really happy to play this game again. Timepants does a great job!
One question: how can I read previous sentences? Rolling back doesn't work for me. :(
You should be able to roll back with mouse wheel if you enabled it in options.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes