4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Trap is so damn rare that I'm officially fiending for trap content.
Someone please tell me this game has legit trap content.
I got a scratch to itch.

Thanks in advance

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
This update is fire!
One thing that I didn't like is the ending, I know that is a set up for future stuff, but it feels too long. I'm not saying to throw sex scenes all the times, but a little bit of interaction so the player doesn't feel like they're just watching exposition. Either way, this complain is minimal in comparison with the increasing quality of this game. Keep up the good work!

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
This update is fire!
One thing that I didn't like is the ending, I know that is a set up for future stuff, but it feels too long. I'm not saying to throw sex scenes all the times, but a little bit of interaction so the player doesn't feel like they're just watching exposition. Either way, this complain is minimal in comparison with the increasing quality of this game. Keep up the good work!
A lot of the stuff is kind of “under the hood” so there’s variations in little things like dialogue based on relationships and previous scenes. An encounter with a certain guard for instance is a bit different depending on how you’ve treated him.

Reactions: monk456

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Also I appreciate when people drop reviews for the game! Anything to get the word out there! (This is not a solicitation for positive reviews. Just reviews in general. ;) )

Reactions: monk456 and Lou111

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
No need to put girl in quationmarks, Astrid is a transgender woman. Girl, woman or female is the correct gender term for her........
I haven’t revealed her backstory so I don’t know where this is all coming from.
My apologies. I thought someone said something of the sort somewhere but I just went back and checked her scenes and there is not backstory so she may very well be trans. That and I was trying to be funny but I guess the joke kinda fell flat. :confused:
I haven’t revealed her backstory so I don’t know where this is all coming from.
I would love to drop some Exiles posters in my sig but I have no idea how to put in the cool pictures that link you straight to the game's page.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
My apologies. I thought someone said something of the sort somewhere but I just went back and checked her scenes and there is not backstory so she may very well be trans. That and I was trying to be funny but I guess the joke kinda fell flat. :confused:

I would love to drop some Exiles posters in my sig but I have no idea how to put in the cool pictures that link you straight to the game's page.
Cant you just put the sig pic in your signature then click the add link button and enter the html address for my thread?

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Yup, when you're editing the sig after you insert the image you can click it and there'll be an option to insert a link, you can just pop the thread link there.

Edit: if you're looking for the images there are links on the first page of the thread with them and the code to paste when you're editing the signature.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
My apologies. I thought someone said something of the sort somewhere but I just went back and checked her scenes and there is not backstory so she may very well be trans. That and I was trying to be funny but I guess the joke kinda fell flat.
It is a weird hypothesis that poped here some time ago. :LOL:

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Cant you just put the sig pic in your signature then click the add link button and enter the html address for my thread?
Yup, when you're editing the sig after you insert the image you can click it and there'll be an option to insert a link, you can just pop the thread link there.

Edit: if you're looking for the images there are links on the first page of the thread with them and the code to paste when you're editing the signature.
I tried making the signature did it work?

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes