4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I did all scenes with both astrid and Tahir, but I choose to sleep with astrid the day before the trial and trained with her still got Tahir as my partner in the arena?
I feel it would be simpler if the player just got to choose who they wanted.
Otherwise fantastic update, always a happy suprise when this game gets updated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: timepants

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Silence needs to be a love interest, I love everything she says.
Yes, it is certainly worth of reflection, how many people, and not only men, love silent women. Considering the excess and quality of dialogues in this game, I would vote for her as well :)

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I'm likely biased but I think that Astrid's scene in the arena despite it's high requirements is easily the highlight of the update. With Astrid and the mc really bonding as close as they did during this scene and how she has a new nickname for the mc, I'm quite excited to see where the two of them go with the rest of the exiles.

peraang

Jul 14, 2020
I just finished the first chapter. I'm straight and don't care much about futa/trans/gay stuff, but I like that the game gives you a lot of options and isn't pandering to any side.
Will there be MFM group sex options or orgies later? At least the orgies seem fitting to the setting

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I just finished the first chapter. I'm straight and don't care much about futa/trans/gay stuff, but I like that the game gives you a lot of options and isn't pandering to any side.
Will there be MFM group sex options or orgies later? At least the orgies seem fitting to the setting
Group sex is on the agenda.

Reactions: pilgrim2003

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Wow, I just discovered this and played all three chapters, and I must say I really like it! I like the story, the characters, the wide range of options and the humor (including the subtle and not-so-subtle digs at some players)!

And I've never been particularly into amazons, but Astrid... :love::love::love:
Well, you're into them now!

Reactions: NateGrey

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wow, I just discovered this and played all three chapters, and I must say I really like it! I like the story, the characters, the wide range of options and the humor (including the subtle and not-so-subtle digs at some players)!

And I've never been particularly into amazons, but Astrid... :love::love::love:
Welcome comrade! :p :p

Reactions: NateGrey

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Is this a problem with the compressed version or is it the same with the dev's version? Am getting an "Image 'dream sequence 2 mc float upside down chat 2' not found" error. The closest image file I've found is images/Chapter 2 Dream Sequences/Dream Sequence 2/Dream Sequence 2 Mc Float Upside Down Chat 2 _Camera (2).webp'

The same thing happens with chat 4 probably because there's a "_camera" after the 4 in the webp out on disk.

Exiles [Ch. 3 v0.4.1] compressed

Original size win/lin: 3.49GB
Compressed size win/lin: 460MB

Win/lin: WorkUpload Mega

Compressed size mac: 449MB (untested)
Mac:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Is this a problem with the compressed version or is it the same with the dev's version? Am getting an "Image 'dream sequence 2 mc float upside down chat 2' not found" error. The closest image file I've found is images/Chapter 2 Dream Sequences/Dream Sequence 2/Dream Sequence 2 Mc Float Upside Down Chat 2 _Camera (2).webp'
Didn't witnessed during playing the original.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
This is easily one of my favorite games on this site. Well written, good character development and comedic parts that actually made me laugh and giggle :) A really enjoyable experience so far and I am exited for future updates (y) :)
Umm, no inside knowledge or anything at all, but TimE did suggest that holding onto that necklace might be a good idea and there is kind of sort of a you know... supernatural element to a few parts of this story... Just sayin'...

I was also much fonder of Abel than would be expected from a one or two-off side character. However, I'm hesitant to be too greedy. I already feel like I'm asking too much for Tahir and Astrid to be okay with each other. How do I get my hands on that lamp and what the hell was the magic word again? *mutter*

• Thinking Face
Reactions: timepants
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes