4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Looks like one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't kinda things. Guy on the right clearly got into his sister's makeup drawer. Also, what's up with that 4 inch nose? Squidward, is that you?
Sounds like confidence to me!

Reactions: jhustrue

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Thank you very much for this, the haremboi he's perfection <3 And for who doesn't like to make jokes and laugh during love, or doesn't like have fun while having coitus, meeen you have a sexual disorder, and i am not joking
So...did you finish it yet...? :whistle:

• Sad
Reactions: jhustrue

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
You know, you're giving us so much hope that I'm starting to think this is all a ruse and Abel will not come back, but I will trust in the necklace
Lol I think it was pretty obvious that he is. Dev wanted to leak it so bad he did it without being asked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Is this a problem with the compressed version or is it the same with the dev's version? Am getting an "Image 'dream sequence 2 mc float upside down chat 2' not found" error. The closest image file I've found is images/Chapter 2 Dream Sequences/Dream Sequence 2/Dream Sequence 2 Mc Float Upside Down Chat 2 _Camera (2).webp'

The same thing happens with chat 4 probably because there's a "_camera" after the 4 in the webp out on disk.
It's the same as dev's version.
I don't add or remove any files.
I'll try to figure out what the issue is.
But since I don't play this game, it may take a lil more time.

Edit:
Figured out what the problem was.
Dev changed the name of some images in previous chapter. And I used previous compressed version.
I'm updating the links right now.
Done
Sorry for inconvenience.
On the plus side, size reduced by ~25MB.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Maybe you haven't seen GOT or read enough dark Mangas. People can be cruel and be dark!
GOT's author clearly gets off on that kinda stuff so it doesn't count! And Mangaka? Well, they get off on all kinds of weird shit over in Japan. I probably should have included "a normal dev" in the post.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Finally . .do play this game .. there are plenty babes to endear to and ...

MC living in a harem .. possibilities are endless.
I just copy/pasted another webmd file and renamed it to the missing file. It was only a minor animation anyways. Instead, let's talk about the crime of you not playing this game. :confused:
:LOL:
Sorry guys, but I'm not a big fan of harem games. I prefer one-on-one stuff.
And futa, gay, trap are not my thing:)

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
It actually physically takes place in a harem, and isn't really much of a "harem game". There are some options for threesomes polyamory later but it's not like "I'm in a relationship with everybody."

Also futa, gay, and trap are all labeled as such and completely avoidable. You can even be a virgin if you're crazy.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Those are all easily avoidable, and honestly you won't have any issue with "harem" at this point especially because you don't go for those other genres. Just a few avoidable side flings and one straight LI at this point.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Those are all easily avoidable, and honestly you won't have any issue with "harem" at this point especially because you don't go for those other genres. Just a few avoidable side flings and one straight LI at this point.
Can't forget Aislinn!

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes