4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
It actually physically takes place in a harem, and isn't really much of a "harem game". There are some options for threesomes polyamory later but it's not like "I'm in a relationship with everybody."

Also futa, gay, and trap are all labeled as such and completely avoidable. You can even be a virgin if you're crazy.
Those are all easily avoidable, and honestly you won't have any issue with "harem" at this point especially because you don't go for those other genres. Just a few avoidable side flings and one straight LI at this point.
Thanks, I'll give it a try :)

• Love
Reactions: timepants

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
The fiery red-headed, Scottish (or is it Irish? Text accents are hard :p ), pirate.
Scoirish with a (heavy) dash of whisk(e)y.
Oh! Isn't the only current content for her just a boob grab, though? She doesn't really seem like relationship material, anyways. (Not that the concubine is either now that I think about it) I don't think I saw even one choice related to her

I'm laughing at the idea of her getting into a relationship with someone.

Last edited:

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Oh! Isn't the only current content for her just a boob grab, though? She doesn't really seem like relationship material, anyways. (Not that the concubine is either now that I think about it) I don't think I saw even one choice related to her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are actually a lot of different variations in this update. The entire meeting with Kadijah can go very differently depending on previous choices.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Thanks, I'll give it a try :)
While you're at it, maybe stretch you're horizons just a little and check out Astrid (dick-girl) submissive route.
I'm hetero and still absolutely adore her.

Tim,
Really, beautiful job with Astrid.
To present a character that looks like that, is acknowledged to be an accomplished killer, and yet still comes across as feminine.
Well done.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020

There are actually a lot of different variations in this update. The entire meeting with Kadijah can go very differently depending on previous choices.
Ohh, yeah I didn't even think about throwing the fight for her help. Damn, I wish I had thought about how she was coming to help. I was a little miffed at how chapter 3's sex scene with kadijah was the same even if your previous sex scene with her was hate fucking, though.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Ohh, yeah I didn't even think about throwing the fight for her help. Damn, I wish I had thought about how she was coming to help. I was a little miffed at how chapter 3's sex scene with kadijah was the same even if your previous sex scene with her was hate fucking, though.
That's probably a bit of an oversight. I was going to cut her sex scene on the hate route but then it would have really skewed the content to only having cis girls in side character sex scenes. Just view it as her manipulating you! Rest assured there will be plot developments if you're on the hate route.

Also I think it's still pretty hard to get her sex scene if she has a high level of hate for you since she needs to have higher relationship points with you than either Tahir, Astrid, or Zilv to show up as an option.

Reactions: jhustrue

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
While you're at it, maybe stretch you're horizons just a little and check out Astrid (dick-girl) submissive route.
I'm hetero and still absolutely adore her.

Tim,
Really, beautiful job with Astrid.
To present a character that looks like that, is acknowledged to be an accomplished killer, and yet still comes across as feminine.
Well done.
All joking aside this is very much true, and I appreciate how the LIs and our character treat their relationships with maturity and there's no "I shouldn't be feeling this" (which NPCs sometimes lack, though I know it's just for the jokes)
Except Guard 357, don't tell anyone but I think he may be gay

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
All joking aside this is very much true, and I appreciate how the LIs and our character treat their relationships with maturity and there's no "I shouldn't be feeling this" (which NPCs sometimes lack, though I know it's just for the jokes)
Except Guard 357, don't tell anyone but I think he may be gay
Mate... did you... blow 357? C'mon, be honest. It's not gay, it's showing dominance.

Reactions: timepants

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
That's probably a bit of an oversight. I was going to cut her sex scene on the hate route but then it would have really skewed the content to only having cis girls in side character sex scenes. Just view it as her manipulating you! Rest assured there will be plot developments if you're on the hate route.

Also I think it's still pretty hard to get her sex scene if she has a high level of hate for you since she needs to have higher relationship points with you than either Tahir, Astrid, or Zilv to show up as an option.

Last edited:

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
The pro poison route isn’t necessarily a “bad” route and the anti poison route isn’t necessarily the “good” route. There are longer term things in play. Also you can refuse poison and still be ok kadijah good side or at least friendly with her. You have several options in the previous chapter in regard to that.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
The pro poison route isn’t necessarily a “bad” route and the anti poison route isn’t necessarily the “good” route. There are longer term things in play. Also you can refuse poison and still be ok kadijah good side or at least friendly with her. You have several options in the previous chapter in regard to that.
Interesting, so you're saying the poison choice has an effect even after you leave the continent on the ship? Is that effect strictly in your interactions with kadijah or is there going to be larger effects?

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
looking trough the update images, i missed the sex with astrid in the arena; need to be only on her path to see it? i also chose her to train with

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes