4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Apollyon1403

Aug 29, 2018
hey guys, so i downloaded v.0.4.1, but after playing through chapter 2, the game ends and sends me to base screen...some emthod to access chapter 3?

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Happens if your game is modded. Someone should really sticky this or something.

kaprol88

Sep 23, 2017
I had the same problem without any mods (although I played the compressed version). I fixed it by loading an earlier save (I save like every minute, so it wasn't a big deal).

Is there a way to edit saves, though? I want to see Astrid's scene, but don't have the time to play the whole 3 chapters again (I was locked in with Tahir).

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I had the same problem without any mods (although I played the compressed version). I fixed it by loading an earlier save (I save like every minute, so it wasn't a big deal).

Is there a way to edit saves, though? I want to see Astrid's scene, but don't have the time to play the whole 3 chapters again (I was locked in with Tahir).
Not currently no. I plan on implementing a gallery when I can figure it out. Technically all the choices you make in chapter 1 are rechecked and changed based on the choices you make at the beginning of that questionnaire in chapter 2 so if you just fast forward through chapter 1 and start at chapter 2 at least it won't take as long. As long as you don't declare Tahir your bf and then spend all your time trying to get on Astrid's good side, you should trigger her scene.

w3rq

Nov 24, 2019
[QUOTE = "Barack Osama99, gönderi: 5809154, üye: 1003950"]
Tamam, artık Android taşıyıcılarının çoğu meşgul göründüğüne göre, bunu Android'inizde nasıl oynayabileceğiniz aşağıda açıklanmıştır.

* Roket Bilimi yok ama *

Önce sıkıştırılmış Windows sürümünü (OP'deki bağlantı) indirin ve Çıkarın

JoiPlay & JoiPlay Renpy pulginini indirin

İkisini de kurun ve JoiPlay'i açın

Şimdi sağ alt köşedeki "+" simgesine tıklayın ve "Oyun Adı" "Sürüm Numarası" nı girin. Şimdi "Yürütülebilir Dosya" için Seç'e tıklayın ve indirilen sıkıştırma sürümüne gidin ve ".Exe" dosyasını seçin.

Ve bitirdiniz!

Bunu sıkıştırılmış sürümle test ettim ve benim için iyi çalıştı.
[/ALINTI]
.Exe dosyası nerede??

Reactions: AKONER

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Just finished the last chapter, amazing as always.
ASTIRD! ASTIRD! ASTIRD! ASTIRD! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! ASTRID FTW!!!
How dare they kill the adoring fan! They took away my sweet sweet broodmother from me, they'll pay for all the children he would've given me with their lives.
Exiles_2021-05-24_13-50-04.jpg

Reactions: timepants

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Just finished the last chapter, amazing as always.
ASTIRD! ASTIRD! ASTIRD! ASTIRD! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! ASTRID FTW!!!
How dare they kill the adoring fan! They took away my sweet sweet broodmother from me, they'll pay for all the children he would've given me with their lives.
View attachment 1210363
Just imagine the abomination children you could have had.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This has been said before. Go ask in the request area and stop spamming the same question here people. And if that was already done then LEARN TO WAIT. :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: YRS™
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes