4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Darius has my vote.
Sure, he still has a bit of a pampered "I want to see how the other side lives" but it seems a bit more genuine, and he hasn't been shy about telling both Cyrus and Shapur that the slums and the lower class won't go away just 'cause they keep looking the other way.
I swear he better come back from sea looking super hot AND with a plan to rule.

Reactions: timepants

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
They are both bad choices...
Fully agreed.
I simply said that (at the moment) Shapur strikes me as the lesser evil.
But let me add the caveat that while Cyrus is the obvious threat, we know less about Shapur's motives.
And the threat you know less about is usually the one you need to worry about more.

Truth be told i believe Darius is the best of the three if you want someone who will rule while looking up for the people and not starting wars with everyone else.
Abso-fucking-lutely
In fact, the first though that came to my mind when their father forbade the expedition wasn't that he feared for Darius.
It was that he was trying to keep the best potential ruler close to home.
Even if he couldn't rule directly, then to at least be an influence.

About the newest update.
Dulahan and whoever he works for/with are the main villains i would say. Cyrus is just a means to a end.
'Main villain' can be a bit circumstantial.
Most direct threat to our heroes in the immediate future. Sure.
But (atm) I can't get on board with the notion that he's an agent of an even greater threat that's even pulling the strings 'back home'.

These are all some interesting theories and interpretations. Some closer than others...
Dude, that's rude.
To say 'some closer', without saying which... that's just fuel on the fire.
It invites debate without much chance of someone saying 'see, I was right'.
It's just going to keep us talking.........
Ok... Ok... I get it. As the author of this project you want us to stay interested, so you're stringing us.
I still think it's rude. :p
But I can understand the coyness ;)

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
You need more than two scenes with Zilv? You nasty guy :)
OK, OK.... But you know, these supermasculine and agressive guys often act so because of some inner incertainty or complex, like small penis, erectial disfunction and so on, better to be prepared :D

Let's say that ... - I am a great amateur/passionate about very muscular debates during certain types of acts ... (during sex - like wrestling)
Besides, what you say doesn't make sense to me, then it's not true. - I am living proof of this, then I am 1.92cm for solid 116kg, with 23cm-11cm when it is at rest. (28cm-14cm when in action, awake)

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Let's say that ... - I am a great amateur/passionate about very muscular debates during certain types of acts ... (during sex - like wrestling)
Besides, what you say doesn't make sense to me, then it's not true. - I am living proof of this, then I am 1.92cm for solid 116kg, with 23cm-11cm when it is at rest. (28cm-14cm when in action, awake)
Hello bro, thank you for your interest in my post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry for the long post, I put it in spoiler, not to annoy too much people here. Huggs! :)

• Angry
Reactions: viktorbb

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I find it fascinating that several people talk about Cyrus like he's not evil incarnate. Or that he's redeemable.
But nobody mentions Shapur.
Is it just because Cyrus has a sort of 'rugged handsomeness' while Shapur looks a bit like a weasel?
While I have no doubt his looks are a factor as to why some people like Cyrus, it's not the whole reason for me. I find his character very intriguing in that, yeah, he's obviously a bad guy, but also has certain qualities that mean he's not just the bad guy, and most importantly, not a boring stereotype. He's got enough intelligence and common sense to still allow him a measure of clarity and context outside of simply being driven blindly, head-against-the-wall by his vision for the country. Any character that is open to suggestion, however small, has the ability to learn and grow.

Now, whether he will is another matter entirely. I'm not counting on Cyrus redeeming himself, and considering what he's done I think it's well beyond the scope of this story/game to achieve anything close to redemption for the character even if it was possible. However, I think the more a person thinks beyond whatever fixed path they've come to believe or live by, the more complex and interesting they tend to become, and that makes for a good story. Some of the most interesting characters are ones who seem kinda stereotypical/boring and so are largely overlooked or written off at first, only to have some sort of revelation or event occur that turns them around for the better (think Jaime Lannister and Sansa Stark from Game of Thrones). It's not always enough to save them from their fate, but it's their journey and what we get from it that's the interesting part.

Frankly I really want to learn more about Cyrus in an intimate sense. I don't mean physically (well, I'm not exactly opposed... heh), but rather mentally - to discover the deeper facets of his personality. He hasn't given Ashur the time of day, and perhaps he never will considering all the shit that's going down, but I would really like to get to know him somehow, and find out if there really is more beyond his fanaticism.

In my view (with what info the story has given me so far) Shapur is, by far, the lesser evil.
I also don't dispute this, and I'm not sure who would? I wasn't talking about who was the most evil, I was talking about who was the most interesting. When I wrote of the characters that interested me in my last post, I was going off of the characters that really left an impression and left me wanting more of them.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Frankly I really want to learn more about Cyrus in an intimate sense. I don't mean physically (well, I'm not exactly opposed... heh), but rather mentally - to discover the deeper facets of his personality. He hasn't given Ashur the time of day, and perhaps he never will considering all the shit that's going down, but I would really like to get to know him somehow, and find out if there really is more beyond his fanaticism.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:whistle:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I'm sure there are some people who want to bang the predator.
Guilty as charged. I've had an unhealthy fixation on Yautja since I was a teen. I think it's that damn netted shirt on that cut body. I have no idea why I find those ugly bastards so damn sexy, but there you go. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Rinbael

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Guilty as charged. I've had an unhealthy fixation on Yautja since I was a teen. I think it's that damn netted shirt on that cut body. I have no idea why I find those ugly bastards so damn sexy, but there you go. :LOL:
I will admit I have some morbid curiosity if it was possible for a Yautja to give a BJ but I would rather not see it either since I like my eyes where they are and don't want them to explode.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes