4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Any update coming for MAC version? I can only find the Windows/linux updates, Mac is still on Chapter 2.
I updated both versions on my patreon. I guess nobody bothered posting the mac version here.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
By the way timepants, I know it may be a little early to ask that question, but do you have any plans to eventually release Exiles to Steam, either as an early access or as a full game when it gets finished? I ask this because I would really love to have this game in my Steam library, but I also acknowledge that releasing games on Steam is not very easy.
Well the current plan is to do like a remaster and release that to steam, but depending on finances, I may end up splitting up the current version like 3 "books" so to speak and publishing those on steam. The current idea is to do 12 chapters or so, so I suppose each "book" could be 4 chapters. It would be cut off at a thematically appropriate moment and not just some random shit if so. Haven't decided. Some steady income from steam would be nice though since my patreon fluctuates a ton.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Any update coming for MAC version? I can only find the Windows/linux updates, Mac is still on Chapter 2.
Download the Windows version, copy the game folder and put that in the Mac app (right click, show package contents and go to /Contents/Resources/autorun) overwriing the game folder that's already there. Bingo! Instant Mac version.
If you want to be careful, make a duplicate of the original Mac version first so that you can reverse if you screw up somehow.
And as for some nitpicking: it's Mac (abbreviation of MacIntosh), not MAC (an acronym which can mean anything from Media Access Control to Metropolitan Airports Commission)

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Love Khadija (sp?) model,hated her character so much I kept turning down her sex scenes.

Would rather the MC stick his dick in Crazy Karen,then her.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I recently bought a drawing tablet and I've been learning how to draw for a few weeks, so today I decided to draw Astrid. Let me know what do you think, just keep in mind that I'm a newbie to digital art.
View attachment 1227664
this is very nice! I have all the actually artistic talent of a drunken toddler myself.

toto4455

Mar 5, 2018
Download the Windows version, copy the game folder and put that in the Mac app (right click, show package contents and go to /Contents/Resources/autorun) overwriing the game folder that's already there. Bingo! Instant Mac version.
If you want to be careful, make a duplicate of the original Mac version first so that you can reverse if you screw up somehow.
And as for some nitpicking: it's Mac (abbreviation of MacIntosh), not MAC (an acronym which can mean anything from Media Access Control to Metropolitan Airports Commission)
Thank you! worked like a charm.

Reactions: PBS666

Kora

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone have a save file I can borrow? I lost my install due to swapping PCs and really dont wanna go through it all over again.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why waste that many renders on something less stimulating than tongue kissing or neck smooching?
This game is so fucking good. Damn! When are we gonna get to lick Astrid's abs?
Then again .. tenderness is in no amount sought out by her, you wanna alienate her?

Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018
Why waste that many renders on something less stimulating than tongue kissing or neck smooching?
I'd say it's just preference. A good smooch on those thicc abs are as valuable to me as the ones on the neck. Obviously I know my preference means jack shit, I'm just opening the box of possibilities

tenderness is in no amount sought out by her
Not yet, but who knows how it can develop onwards? Being tender won't take away her essence, it'll add to it. At least in my eyes

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes